dacius03 requests
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08
pls fill out this forum requesting dacius03 to make your avi

+.pic:
+.text on the pic:
+.border[yes/no]:
+.crop[yes/no]:
+.resize[yes/no]:
+.special designs(if so,explain and I'll see what I can do):
+.decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):
Kawaii Requestor
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 8/30/08



+.pic:

+.text on the pic:minami-13
+.border[yes/no]:yes ^-^
+.crop[yes/no]:no
+.resize[yes/no]:yes,tall and thin
+.special designs(if so,explain and I'll see what I can do):can you change the background?
+.decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):stars,hearts,anything that'll match

thanks for making my avatar
Posted 8/30/08

minami-13 wrote:




+.pic:

+.text on the pic:minami-13
+.border[yes/no]:yes ^-^
+.crop[yes/no]:no
+.resize[yes/no]:yes,tall and thin
+.special designs(if so,explain and I'll see what I can do):can you change the background?
+.decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):stars,hearts,anything that'll match

thanks for making my avatar

komendasai *bows* minami-chan if it took so long....hope u like it


Kawaii Requestor
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 8/30/08


it's kawaii,but...how can i put this,there's too much red
Posted 8/31/08
sure k i'll change it ^_^
Posted 8/31/08

minami-13 wrote:



it's kawaii,but...how can i put this,there's too much red

k minami-chan how bout this ^_^



Kawaii Requestor
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


i like it ^-^
thank you
Kawaii Requestor
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
+.pic:
+.text on the pic:Mega_animelover17
+.border[yes/no]:yes
+.crop[yes/no]:yes thin n tall
+.resize[yes/no]:sure
+.special designs(if so,explain and I'll see what I can do):anything nice plz
+.decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):anything nice plz
Posted 9/7/08
Minna!! i created a new account so everyone that komndasai but i will give u ur avis
Posted 9/14/08

Mega_animelover17 wrote:

+.pic:
+.text on the pic:Mega_animelover17
+.border[yes/no]:yes
+.crop[yes/no]:yes thin n tall
+.resize[yes/no]:sure
+.special designs(if so,explain and I'll see what I can do):anything nice plz
+.decorations(hearts,effects,ect.):anything nice plz

hope u like it i can redo it if u like


You must be logged in to post.