First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Racial Stereotypes (in Relationships)
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 6/24/07

SeraphAlford wrote:

Well you are going to jump down my throat for this, but I’ve never had much interest in black women. I think this is because my only friend growing up was my half-black cousin, and it’s kind of weird to me or something. We’re still very close friends, and I have a lot of black friends who are females. I don’t know. Call me racist if you like, but that’s my taste.

However, I did once try to date a black girl. Never again. I got the Sh#4 kicked out of me! “Stay away from our women white boy!” I remember, ever bloody kick to my face, my groin, my stomach… I still have a scar across my elbow from where her brother tried to slice me in half with a knife.

I didn’t even do anything wrong! I didn’t even like her, I just said I’d go out with her to avoid hurting her feelings!

As far as which races I see most common:

Black female/ white male

Asian female/ white male

Hispanic female/ black male

Just my personal experience. In any case, I think everyone is welcome to their taste. It may be a form of prejudice, or actual lets be honest, racism, but people don’t control what their taste is. (Although they did this study which showed that people tend to evaluate how attractive people are according to some mathematic pattern. I don‘t know, just an interesting fact.)

Now, I think there is a horrible prejudice of stereotyping black women going on these days! It makes me mad! Just because you see whores in rap videos jiggling their nasty butts does not mean all black women are ghetto booty, hutchie, tity mamma hookers!


Psy, that's understandable. Like I said, taste is something above your controll.
One last thing. Enlighten this ignorant youth… What’s B/c?


Oh man. For real? Wow. That's just people scared of change.
But back on subject I love all women. Seraph I alost got the same treatment from my family when I tried to date a white woman when I was younger. Nowadays I date who I want and don't care who thinks what.

42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/24/07
I've dated all races... black, white, asian, hispanic, and middle eastern...
The one thing all the men had in common: Brains.

I'm attracted to intelligence. SO to me, it really doesn't matter what race you are, as long as you have brains.
4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my room filled wi...
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
if it is friends i dont mind, but for relationships then i would care because no matter what i still would like to get married with the same race. For friends i only like normal ones, i dont like retarted one, because i would be temped to tease them...i dont know why, and if they are like a total bit*h then i would get mad some time...and some time if i cant handle it something bad will happen. however the race wont matter if they want to be friends with me
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Online
Posted 6/29/07


her topic is different then what I wanted this to be

but the title was changed to something else...psh

I've been noticing a lot more black women other race couples now on tv well not a lot just more then I've ever seen b4 it makes me so happy!!!!!!! Also POTC shows that blk women can be beautiful thanks to Calipso
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

lilprince wrote:

For discussion on mixed races go here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2119

-BasouKazuma
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and My friend always talk about this subject, like how black women seem to be the under dogs (I guess kind of like how asian guys feel that way?). Like the reason ppl give for liking asian woman is b/c they are "exotic" but I would think out of any race of females black girls are that extreme exotic (even more so straight african girls). There is no other race that has our hair texture, skin, body shapes etc...(can come close but doesnt compare)

I always say the true interacial relationships now are the ones between a black female and another race of guy, b/c every other combination is more common. (I know thats not true about being only IR but I'm stubborn lol, kinda like exaggerating things to make a point...)

Most common that I've seen

Black male/ White Woman( my grandparents lol)
Asian Woman/ White male (a lot in pittsburgh)
Asian Woman/ Black Male
White Woman/ Asian Male (a lot in the burgh)

Don't get me wrong I love seeing mixed relationships (^_^) I wouldn't exist if it werent for them but ya...Every where you look there is reasons why every other race of women are beautiful but only time I ever hear of why black women are its from all black movies or all black w.e...

So are there guys out there who honestly like dating Black Woman, if yes what do you like about them...any one dating a black girl? or have/ or wanted to?

And are there any black girls who feel the same way?

I'm dating a chinese guy right now, and I'd like to see more movies that have IR themes without having the drama be about their race, me and my bo have regular problems like other relationships. Any one else feel the same way?

Like I read somewheres that guys tend not to go for black women b/c we seem more masculine (stronger), and that, thats why girls tend to go for black guys is b/c they seem more manly. And Asian woman were more femine , and asian guys not as manly... And White women and men are in the middle...didnt say anything about latins though (not my theory < ppl so don't get mad at me lol)









mm black girls are the same as any other race, just with some different aspects with there body and how they interactive with others, as i have said several times on other posts that are related with sex, i have tryed out a black girl, no one reccomends them for there drama, but the only drama i ever see is with another female getting in the way of something, :P

Asians i dont like them, they make me throw up, especially there porn, but there are some exceptions in the asian race, some are good some aren't.

i'm to lazy to write the rest good luck
Posted 6/29/07
Personally, I prefer darker men.
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / smiley heaven(:
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
i hardly see any asian guys with white girls.
to be honest for myself: i wanna marry someone of a different race, but still asian.
it's not that im racist towards black or white people, it's just because of the different cultures that might "clash" and i wouldn't wanna go through all the trouble of trying to get past them. In asian culture, it's definately much stricter..things u can and cnanot do within the family. in american culture, u guys are so open, and most american people find it hard to adjust their lifestyles. i noe so many asian-american couples who get divorces. But of course, there are many that work out too.

my friend's mum is black and his dad is chinese, but i have to agree with the topic, i hardly see black girls with anyone except black guys. Could it be that black girls prefer their own man maybe?

^I agree with you. prefer tanner or darker guys,looks more manly. and with dark hair. i like the phrase "tall, dark and handsome"
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Cottage Grove, MN...
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
i am having the hardest time on earth... I am hmong, an Asian ethnicity. I am dating a korean guy currently, but I never would have guess that my parents who supports me in everything can be so racist. "You are Hmong, you should date someone Hmong," or "If you date anyother races, which we hate all other races, you're considered dead to us." These harsh words are putting me on the spot if I should choose love or family. I know I can't have both in this relationship. I am asking for your opinion on what I should do???
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
Romeo must die has asian man/black women....well honestly I've never been interested in black women...one of my friends...vaan...says that black women are "ugly"....
Posted 6/29/07
well i'm 3/4 black 1/4 white and my bf is all viet and we clash sooo~
7680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / |a|a |and
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
i don't think race should be a problem in love, as long as the two people love each other that's good enough!
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Cottage Grove, MN...
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

meitanteikonan wrote:

if it is friends i dont mind, but for relationships then i would care because no matter what i still would like to get married with the same race. For friends i only like normal ones, i dont like retarted one, because i would be temped to tease them...i dont know why, and if they are like a total bit*h then i would get mad some time...and some time if i cant handle it something bad will happen. however the race wont matter if they want to be friends with me


I wish I am like you, but too bad I am dating another differently race. My parents are damn traditional and they put me on the spot. I have to choose love or family and it hurts with either choice because I will lose one with either choice!!!!

1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
i just wanna say thank u lilprince for posting this fourm.
i am a black girl that has sadly been rejected guy after guy when it comes to asians.
at first i thought it was my personality or my appearence, or maybe i was just ugly to those individuals that i approached. but then i started to wonder if it really was because i was black[Nigerian to be percise]. im not, as what black people would know it as, "light-skinned" or "crispy midnight dark"...my friends say that im inbetween...but i think that if i were light-skinned like beyonce or alicia keys, maybe they'd gimme a chance ya know? i think that asain guys are intimidated by black females nowadays since there is just sooo many wrong things portrayed about us in the media which is sooooooooooo wrong. i want to show them that im different. and another thing is, im really coming close to giving up on asian guys because i don't know if i should keep wasting my time with them to be honest if they wont even gimme a glance because of my skin, which i love btw. the whole reason why i wanted to get with an asian guy in the first place was b/c i was sick of how black and hispanic guys treated me...and i did try white guys but after a while they kind of bored me. so then i guess i saw how attractive and sweet asians were, and i was like YUS! those are the kind of guys i want! but ever since then, i never had any luck. so if anyone has anything to say to encourage me, please do. i still luv azn guys, its just fading bit by bit.

heh heh...didn't mean to write this much
~crystal~
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / smiley heaven(:
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

PuRe_EsScEnCe wrote:

I'm Half-Black & Half-White and I have a mad liking for Asian ladies I do not know what it is, but I find them to be simply beutiful their features, culture, and I mean like everything about them is attractive I can't help myself

After Asian ladies I have a thing for White Burnettes they are simply beutiful as well in my opinion.

I dont think I would see myself going out with any other race because I find Asian ladies to be so beutiful and attractive, however I have seen many beutiful Black, Latin American, and Indian ladies. I just seem to have a preference for Asian ladies.

However I always hear that Asians do not usually for Black (I'm half so I dont know how that works but I am guessing I am still Black in their view?) Men because they find us to be lesser beings or something like that or thats what their parents think.


i hope this is not double posting, but no that's not true. i noe so many black guys with asian women.=) my best friend is half black half chinese. lol and look at tiger woods. anyways, it's not because our parents think you guys are lower beings or anything like that. but of course there are racist people in every culture. it's just i guess compared to other cultures, the asian culture must probably be one of the strictest. Eg: we have to look after our parents even after marriage and stay with the guys parents. if not, we must give money every month.( this happens in my culture) and so..other races find it hard to "conform" themselves to that..which creates lots of trouble.
Posted 6/29/07

kuritsutaru-chan wrote:

i just wanna say thank u lilprince for posting this fourm.
i am a black girl that has sadly been rejected guy after guy when it comes to asians.
at first i thought it was my personality or my appearence, or maybe i was just ugly to those individuals that i approached. but then i started to wonder if it really was because i was black[Nigerian to be percise]. im not, as what black people would know it as, "light-skinned" or "crispy midnight dark"...my friends say that im inbetween...but i think that if i were light-skinned like beyonce or alicia keys, maybe they'd gimme a chance ya know? i think that asain guys are intimidated by black females nowadays since there is just sooo many wrong things portrayed about us in the media which is sooooooooooo wrong. i want to show them that im different. and another thing is, im really coming close to giving up on asian guys because i don't know if i should keep wasting my time with them to be honest if they wont even gimme a glance because of my skin, which i love btw. the whole reason why i wanted to get with an asian guy in the first place was b/c i was sick of how black and hispanic guys treated me...and i did try white guys but after a while they kind of bored me. so then i guess i saw how attractive and sweet asians they were, and i was like YUS! those are the kind of guys i want! but ever since then, i never had any luck. so if anyone has anything to say to encourage me, please do. i still luv azn guys, its just fading bit by bit.

~WOW this was long! lol~


lol as you said i would be "light skinned"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.