First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Racial Stereotypes (in Relationships)
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
Let me tell you this straight

My sisters friend doesn't like black women cause they have that fucked up thing with cussing, just like with girls black girls are put into a group because they cuss and fight alot, that was bad. some girls piss me off to the full extent like the ugly girl who said black girls are ugly (the ugly girl is my friends sister) and my black friend just cuss'd at her for being ugly and crap i can't see him nmore cuz of that but i told my moms friend to suck my D: <

anyways....i dont like asians, i dont give a fuck about my parents "who i should marry" my mom told me not to marry, fuck im even scared to marry girls who might turn out to marry me than divorce me the next day (over-dramatic) and get half of my fucking stuff when all she did was labor, and her own fault wht a ho. i've seen too much of that on tv, there should be a law for it its one of the reason i think woman suckz.
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

hiroutu wrote:

Let me tell you this straight

My sisters friend doesn't like black women cause they have that fucked up thing with cussing, just like with girls black girls are put into a group because they cuss and fight alot, that was bad. some girls piss me off to the full extent like the ugly girl who said black girls are ugly (the ugly girl is my friends sister) and my black friend just cuss'd at her for being ugly and crap i can't see him nmore cuz of that but i told my moms friend to suck my D: <


yeah...the cussing thing is a total turnoff...too vulgar...i don't care if they fight but the cussing thing just annoys me...
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / smiley heaven(:
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

kuritsutaru-chan wrote:

i just wanna say thank u lilprince for posting this fourm.
i am a black girl that has sadly been rejected guy after guy when it comes to asians.
at first i thought it was my personality or my appearence, or maybe i was just ugly to those individuals that i approached. but then i started to wonder if it really was because i was black[Nigerian to be percise]. im not, as what black people would know it as, "light-skinned" or "crispy midnight dark"...my friends say that im inbetween...but i think that if i were light-skinned like beyonce or alicia keys, maybe they'd gimme a chance ya know? i think that asain guys are intimidated by black females nowadays since there is just sooo many wrong things portrayed about us in the media which is sooooooooooo wrong. i want to show them that im different. and another thing is, im really coming close to giving up on asian guys because i don't know if i should keep wasting my time with them to be honest if they wont even gimme a glance because of my skin, which i love btw. the whole reason why i wanted to get with an asian guy in the first place was b/c i was sick of how black and hispanic guys treated me...and i did try white guys but after a while they kind of bored me. so then i guess i saw how attractive and sweet asians were, and i was like YUS! those are the kind of guys i want! but ever since then, i never had any luck. so if anyone has anything to say to encourage me, please do. i still luv azn guys, its just fading bit by bit.

heh heh...didn't mean to write this much
~crystal~


again..hope this is not double posting.
don't be so sad...i'm so glad that u like guys from our culture but DON'T think that they're all sweet. i'm chinese..my cousin is in LOVE with black girls.trust me..there are quite a lot out there who will like u.u seem so honest and nice=)
i hope u find mr.right.all the best~
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

hiroutu wrote:

Let me tell you this straight

My sisters friend doesn't like black women cause they have that fucked up thing with cussing, just like with girls black girls are put into a group because they cuss and fight alot, that was bad. some girls piss me off to the full extent like the ugly girl who said black girls are ugly (the ugly girl is my friends sister) and my black friend just cuss'd at her for being ugly and crap i can't see him nmore cuz of that but i told my moms friend to suck my D: <

anyways....i dont like asians, i dont give a fuck about my parents "who i should marry" my mom told me not to marry, fuck im even scared to marry girls who might turn out to marry me than divorce me the next day (over-dramatic) and get half of my fucking stuff when all she did was labor, and her own fault wht a ho. i've seen too much of that on tv, there should be a law for it its one of the reason i think woman suckz.


i don't get what ur trying to say?
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
I have met several very attractive black women, the only problem with that is this:
the ones I have found attractive, didn't feel the same about me, or just weren't into white guys - or were either married or in a serious relationship already.

The racial thing is felt by others also. My ex's parents hated me because I am not asian (specifically Vietnamese). Oh well...small minds.
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

stained-rose wrote:


kuritsutaru-chan wrote:

i just wanna say thank u lilprince for posting this fourm.
i am a black girl that has sadly been rejected guy after guy when it comes to asians.
at first i thought it was my personality or my appearence, or maybe i was just ugly to those individuals that i approached. but then i started to wonder if it really was because i was black[Nigerian to be percise]. im not, as what black people would know it as, "light-skinned" or "crispy midnight dark"...my friends say that im inbetween...but i think that if i were light-skinned like beyonce or alicia keys, maybe they'd gimme a chance ya know? i think that asain guys are intimidated by black females nowadays since there is just sooo many wrong things portrayed about us in the media which is sooooooooooo wrong. i want to show them that im different. and another thing is, im really coming close to giving up on asian guys because i don't know if i should keep wasting my time with them to be honest if they wont even gimme a glance because of my skin, which i love btw. the whole reason why i wanted to get with an asian guy in the first place was b/c i was sick of how black and hispanic guys treated me...and i did try white guys but after a while they kind of bored me. so then i guess i saw how attractive and sweet asians were, and i was like YUS! those are the kind of guys i want! but ever since then, i never had any luck. so if anyone has anything to say to encourage me, please do. i still luv azn guys, its just fading bit by bit.

heh heh...didn't mean to write this much
~crystal~


again..hope this is not double posting.
don't be so sad...i'm so glad that u like guys from our culture but DON'T think that they're all sweet. i'm chinese..my cousin is in LOVE with black girls.trust me..there are quite a lot out there who will like u.u seem so honest and nice=)
i hope u find mr.right.all the best~


Thank you! and i know not all guys from the asian race are perfect...that'd be amazing! but i was just saying that the one's that i have seen so far in my life seem that way.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
Kuritsutaru, I hope you're not after EVERY good looking asian guy... you SUGGEST become friendly with them... and let them get to know you.. so they know that you're not like other people of your race. At first thought they may think differently... but you can change the way they think about you if you're friendly. But maybe not too friend where they go "She's my friend." Bah.. It must suck to be have people stereotype you because of your race.

Posted 6/29/07
IN GENERAL, it seems as though everybody is starting to get together except black women and asian men. I think that there is still a great boundary between these two ethnicities due to ingrained stereotypes that we don't even realize we have. I'm happy to see more asian guys and black girls. its a nice thing. i'm black and i like asian guys a lot so...
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

arano wrote:

but it still the title says"sterotypes"!not stereotypes.

good point
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

HokiePokie wrote:

Kuritsutaru, I hope you're not after EVERY good looking asian guy... you SUGGEST become friendly with them... and let them get to know you.. so they know that you're not like other people of your race. At first thought they may think differently... but you can change the way they think about you if you're friendly. But maybe not too friend where they go "She's my friend." Bah.. It must suck to be have people stereotype you because of your race.



yes, yes it does man u have no idea.
and yeah, lol dont worry! i don't go completely insane and say "PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME B/C I WANT YOU TO BE MY ASIAN HOTTIE!" lol absolutely not. i get to know them and see if their personality matches their looks like i do with any race ^^ anyway, thank a lot for the advice =]
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
Thankyou recent posters for atleast being on topic *bows* now to reply


FatedEmperor wrote:

Romeo must die has asian man/black women....well honestly I've never been interested in black women...one of my friends...vaan...says that black women are "ugly"....


your friend is a dick


kuritsutaru-chan wrote:

i just wanna say thank u lilprince for posting this fourm.
~crystal~


Your welcome (^_^)


hiroutu wrote:

Let me tell you this straight

My sisters friend doesn't like black women cause they have that fucked up thing with cussing, just like with girls black girls are put into a group because they cuss and fight alot, that was bad. some girls piss me off to the full extent like the ugly girl who said black girls are ugly (the ugly girl is my friends sister) and my black friend just cuss'd at her for being ugly and crap i can't see him nmore cuz of that but i told my moms friend to suck my D: <

anyways....i dont like asians, i dont give a fuck about my parents "who i should marry" my mom told me not to marry, fuck im even scared to marry girls who might turn out to marry me than divorce me the next day (over-dramatic) and get half of my fucking stuff when all she did was labor, and her own fault wht a ho. i've seen too much of that on tv, there should be a law for it its one of the reason i think woman suckz.


this was confusing, but let me just say this, Not all black women cuss, and not all black women like to fight thats stereotyping like crazy I didnt even know that was a stigma on black women psh, every race has their fair share of ppl who cuss and or fight so dont even go there

Ignorant ppl (>.<)

Black women are no different then any other race when it comes to personalities thats why I'm so tired of ppl judging us soley on our skin color. Get to know someone first and then decide if their personality doesnt fit, don't just say "Oh she is black, she must......" if you know you don't fit under stereotypes for your own race then why would you hold others to theirs? HA don't make nosense

Amd for the guy who said drama that comes with Black womem psh drama comes with relationships period.
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / get off my balls
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

lilprince wrote:

Like the reason ppl give for liking asian woman is b/c they are "exotic"

no. they just have yellow fever.


but I would think out of any race of females black girls are that extreme exotic (even more so straight african girls). There is no other race that has our hair texture, skin, body shapes etc...(can come close but doesnt compare)

hair texture as in barely any hair? and if they do have long hair its greasy as fuck? and then not to mention the big lips stereotype



Like I read somewheres that guys tend not to go for black women b/c we seem more masculine (stronger), and that, thats why girls tend to go for black guys is b/c they seem more manly.

lulz i can certainly say thats what i felt from black girls at my old high school



And Asian woman were more femine , and asian guys not as manly...

it's because of some lame stereotype that said asian guys have tiny penises.

anyway its just individual preference and ingrained family upbringing. sure mixed relatioships are fine and whatever but those involved have to overlook stereotypes and differential cultures or at least accept them

edit:

oh yes. asian parents are racist as fuck. you know why asian guys are never with black girls? because our parents think the babies will turn out ugly as shit. as for why asian girls are with black guys, i'm clueless.
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
Uhm no not all black girls have short hair, I cut my hair it was longer, and my hair definitely isnt greasy.

Also african womens hair actually tend to be longer then your average black female, but of course in africa they cut it...

Ha, and greasy is why other races usually have to wash their hair daily our hair doesnt get that filthy in such a short period of time...and its b/c of things like grease (bought not home grown on the head) that we don't have to worry about sharing brushes, and combs and hats with one another b/c lice is very rare if present at all on a black womans head.

And black women do tend to be more muscular then most when they are active, and ppl only say masculine only because the average black woman doesnt take any shit. And no woman should more woman need to be more like that psh

And you laugh at the black stereotypes and then call the asian ones lame? How does that work?

Oh yeah and from my other post I am the type of person who cusses a lot, and I hate cry babies who complain about it, they are words just like any other, I was raised not to say them in front of elders and stuff, But my boyfriends Brother and him cuss in front of their mom all the time so again its not just a black thing hmm

But I've never had a problem getting a guy outside my race, I've really only dated outside my race *shrug* . It is harder now though b/c now I do have to think well does he like black women, and the fact that I even have to just shows how sad the human species is
8001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Columbia, Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/29/07
The only people who continue the fear of interracial dating is the older generation. When I was a kid, I saw mixed race couples all the time, and I didn't care. After a while, my parents forced the whole "stick to your kind" thing on me and all of a sudden, race was a gigantic factor not just in who I liked, but for my entire outlook on life. I had to fight to destroy that mindset. If two people love each other, it shouldn't matter what ethnicity they are. I mean, I date a white girl, and race was never a problem for us.
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/29/07

JiroHasUglyHair wrote:

oh yes. asian parents are racist as fuck. you know why asian guys are never with black girls? because our parents think the babies will turn out ugly as shit. as for why asian girls are with black guys, i'm clueless.


Yeah b/c its the black side making the child ugly psh...
http://groups.msn.com/BlackAsianFamilieswithChildren/shoebox.msnw
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Arch/ES/CrystalKay/photo.jpg
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/amerie/amerie_3.jpg

they look fine to me, the race doesnt make a kid ugly its the genes...


darklion wrote:

The only people who continue the fear of interracial dating is the older generation. When I was a kid, I saw mixed race couples all the time, and I didn't care. After a while, my parents forced the whole "stick to your kind" thing on me and all of a sudden, race was a gigantic factor not just in who I liked, but for my entire outlook on life. I had to fight to destroy that mindset. If two people love each other, it shouldn't matter what ethnicity they are. I mean, I date a white girl, and race was never a problem for us.


go you!!! yeah your right it is the old ppl but they are going to die off soon so their opinions don't really matter *woot*


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.