wtf is wrong with karen (sasuke's bites)
Member
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08
hi guys
look at this pic

we felt bad when we all saw that,but what about this???

does this means sasuke and karin got sexual relations alredy with karin or what???
Member
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
what's with the bottom panels at the first pic? the one with the hole closing? what was that?
and man, what's with those bites @_@
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

stgzlg wrote:

hi guys
look at this pic

we felt bad when we all saw that,but what about this???

does this means sasuke and karin got sexual relations alredy with karin or what???


Karin's chakra has healing properties. By biting her Sasuke is draining some of her chakra, healing his wounds.
Of course, Karin DOES have strong feelings toward Sasuke, so its no surprise that she moans and makes the face she does when he bites her arm
Posted 8/31/08
that was f**** messed up
Posted 8/31/08

ayane_94 wrote:

that was f**** messed up


I agree!
Member
18239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
lol shes a masochist.... XD
Member
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

MattChristy wrote:


stgzlg wrote:

hi guys
look at this pic

we felt bad when we all saw that,but what about this???

does this means sasuke and karin got sexual relations alredy with karin or what???


Karin's chakra has healing properties. By biting her Sasuke is draining some of her chakra, healing his wounds.
Of course, Karin DOES have strong feelings toward Sasuke, so its no surprise that she moans and makes the face she does when he bites her arm


yeah but she even have bites on her chest and maybe on her boobs....
9388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
I guess its not just Sasuke that she's healing...
You know Jugo and the others does get hurt too.
1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Eh... she's a masochist. I bet you don't have to bite her, she just likes that.
Member
9325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08
lol i'm sure any fangirl would be enjoying as much she did when it was sasuke that was sucking the arm
Moderator
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

stgzlg wrote:


MattChristy wrote:


stgzlg wrote:

hi guys
look at this pic

we felt bad when we all saw that,but what about this???

does this means sasuke and karin got sexual relations alredy with karin or what???


Karin's chakra has healing properties. By biting her Sasuke is draining some of her chakra, healing his wounds.
Of course, Karin DOES have strong feelings toward Sasuke, so its no surprise that she moans and makes the face she does when he bites her arm


yeah but she even have bites on her chest and maybe on her boobs....


Well he doesn't want to bite her too many times in one place does he? That would really start to hurt after a while. And yea, I bet she likes being bit on the chest
Moderator
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Please use the anime and manga discussion thread

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-319839/Naruto-Anime-and-Manga-Discussion.html

- locked
You must be logged in to post.