First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply avatar requests
Posted 9/26/08

xweetcandy wrote:

picture:
border:depends
animations:u decide
backround:u decide
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:ayachan
color:u choose
xtra stuffs here:crop it plssss..make it thin and long..if it will make the avi lok better pls add this quote..
>>people love or hate me..
im just me..
u cant beat me..
just keep trying!!!

thankies!!!!

puflup
sorry no animation here u go..=]hope u lyt it alot ..=)

Posted 9/27/08

puflup wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:

picture:
border:depends
animations:u decide
backround:u decide
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:ayachan
color:u choose
xtra stuffs here:crop it plssss..make it thin and long..if it will make the avi lok better pls add this quote..
>>people love or hate me..
im just me..
u cant beat me..
just keep trying!!!

thankies!!!!

puflup
sorry no animation here u go..=]hope u lyt it alot ..=)



thankies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wuv u guys!!!
Posted 9/28/08
we do love you so~jeep on requesting.!_!.
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
picture:

border: no
animations: it's up to u
name: friendlychic
color: pink please! ^^
xtra stuffs here: hearts
[who you want to make it"!]: puflup

Posted 9/30/08

friendlychic wrote:

picture:

border: no
animations: it's up to u
name: friendlychic
color: pink please! ^^
xtra stuffs here: hearts
[who you want to make it"!]: puflup



i made ur request in avi school too here u go **

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 9/30/08

puflup wrote:


friendlychic wrote:

picture:

border: no
animations: it's up to u
name: friendlychic
color: pink please! ^^
xtra stuffs here: hearts
[who you want to make it"!]: puflup



i made ur request in avi school too here u go **




ooh i love it ^^ thanks!
im gonna use it...

15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
picture:

border: yes
animations:̣text blinking
backround:same
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:hearts and stars
color:red(text)
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup

Posted 10/2/08
picture:

border:yes
animations:Blink
backround:something that matches it
name: Vanessa
username:VampireRima
color:any
xtra stuffs here:stars
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup
Posted 10/2/08

AnimeAngelVivi wrote:

picture:

border: yes
animations:̣text blinking
backround:same
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:hearts and stars
color:red(text)
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup



gurl here u goe!
Posted 10/2/08

VampireRima wrote:

picture:

border:yes
animations:Blink
backround:something that matches it
name: Vanessa
username:VampireRima
color:any
xtra stuffs here:stars
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup


here gyrl: bbbfdfdff
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
hey can i request another avii? if it's ok...

pic:

border:yes
animations:anything
name: Donna
username:friendlychic
color:purple
xtra stuffs here:stars
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup
Posted 10/3/08

friendlychic wrote:

hey can i request another avii? if it's ok...

pic:

border:yes
animations:anything
name: Donna
username:friendlychic
color:purple
xtra stuffs here:stars
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup


upload picsa and invite buddies okay?
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08



here u go xD i cant do much its size is small [the original one]
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

friendlychic wrote:




here u go xD i cant do much its size is small [the original one]


hey it's still awesome ^_^ it's my fault to request a small pic -_-

Posted 10/6/08
border:yes
animations:swirly thingy.brush eefects.bubbles
name: ayachan
username:xweetcandy
color:
xtra stuffs here:crop!!!!!thin and tall!!
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup”
\pic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.