First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply avatar requests
Posted 10/9/08

xweetcandy wrote:

border:yes
animations:swirly thingy.brush eefects.bubbles
name: ayachan
username:xweetcandy
color:
xtra stuffs here:crop!!!!!thin and tall!!
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup”
\pic


candii~cant do more itsh here!hope u love it ~candii~candii
Posted 10/10/08

puflup wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:

border:yes
animations:swirly thingy.brush eefects.bubbles
name: ayachan
username:xweetcandy
color:
xtra stuffs here:crop!!!!!thin and tall!!
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup”
\pic


candii~cant do more itsh here!hope u love it ~candii~candii



thankies!!!!!!
wuv u!!
mwapxs!!!
teeheehee
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
picture:

border: no
animations: blink
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']: friendlychic
color: blue
xtra stuffs here: brushes
[who you want to make it"!]: puflup
Posted 10/13/08
invite more members tnx also upload pixx. and support me get my icon/s in my profile =]
Posted 10/14/08
picture:

border:yes
animations:blink
backround:stays
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']: Trick or Treat
color:orange
xtra stuffs here:: sparkles
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup
Posted 10/14/08

VampireRima wrote:

picture:

border:yes
animations:blink
backround:stays
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']: Trick or Treat
color:orange
xtra stuffs here:: sparkles
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup


pay for it through uploading pictures or nvitng members . hehe
Posted 10/18/08
I want it as a banner
picture:

border:yes
animations:stars
backround:
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:Welcome to my profile
color:whatever matches
xtra stuffs here:sparkles
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup





Posted 10/19/08

sorry if its ugly me ish not good at animations tnx for using puflup x3 @ avi school

Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
border:no
backround:fade out
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']rhegine
color:blue and pink
xtra stuffs here:sum glitter,cute pink and blue hearts etc.
border:no backround:fade out name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:karin-chan
color:blue and pink xtra stuffs here:sum glitter,cute pink and blue hearts etc.
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
picture:

border:yes
animations:blinking text
backround:anything kawaii
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:AnimeAngelVivi
color:red or anything that matches[text]
xtra stuffs here:hearts,stars
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup

15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
I want it as a banner
picture:


border:yes
animations:blinking(text)
backround:anything dark
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:Thanks for visiting my profile!
color:whatever matches(text)
xtra stuffs here:stars,hearts
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup


Posted 10/21/08

ginoue_mao wrote:

border:no
backround:fade out
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']rhegine
color:blue and pink
xtra stuffs here:sum glitter,cute pink and blue hearts etc.
border:no backround:fade out name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:karin-chan
color:blue and pink xtra stuffs here:sum glitter,cute pink and blue hearts etc.


Posted 10/22/08

AnimeAngelVivi wrote:

I want it as a banner
picture:


border:yes
animations:blinking(text)
backround:anything dark
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:Thanks for visiting my profile!
color:whatever matches(text)
xtra stuffs here:stars,hearts
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup




Posted 10/22/08

AnimeAngelVivi wrote:

picture:

border:yes
animations:blinking text
backround:anything kawaii
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:AnimeAngelVivi
color:red or anything that matches[text]
xtra stuffs here:hearts,stars
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup



15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/24/08
DONE! ~puflup09

I want it as a banner
picture:


border:yes
animations:blinking(text)
backround:anything kawaii
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:About me
color:whatever matches(text)
xtra stuffs here:stars,hearts and anything kawaii
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup

I want it as a banner
picture:


border:yes
animations:blinking(text)
backround:anything dark
name[what do u want us to put in ur pic']:Please put this in your profile if u support me
color:whatever matches(text)
xtra stuffs here:stars,hearts anything kawaii
[who you want to make it"!]:puflup
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.