First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply GRAPHIC---♥ Avatar Requests
Posted 9/17/08

Maiden-chan wrote:


PurpleSparkle wrote:

Username: PurpleSparkle
What do you want it to say: T-chan and my username ( and a quote on the background)
Extras? brush..grids.. anything kawaii!
Copyright? no thx..
Picture:


Borders?: if it fits >.<
Crop?: sure



Here you go, sorry if you don't like it, my normal program isn't working right now. I had to use the next best thing >-<! If you don't like it you can go to the mods example and ask someone to do it for you ^^


umm..then can Yaori-chan do it? thx!
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

Maiden-chan wrote:


PurpleSparkle wrote:

Username: PurpleSparkle
What do you want it to say: T-chan and my username ( and a quote on the background)
Extras? brush..grids.. anything kawaii!
Copyright? no thx..
Picture:


Borders?: if it fits >.<
Crop?: sure



Here you go, sorry if you don't like it, my normal program isn't working right now. I had to use the next best thing >-<! If you don't like it you can go to the mods example and ask someone to do it for you ^^


um.. then can i ask Yaori-Chan do it? thx~
Member
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/18/08

PurpleSparkle wrote:


Maiden-chan wrote:


PurpleSparkle wrote:

Username: PurpleSparkle
What do you want it to say: T-chan and my username ( and a quote on the background)
Extras? brush..grids.. anything kawaii!
Copyright? no thx..
Picture:


Borders?: if it fits >.<
Crop?: sure



Here you go, sorry if you don't like it, my normal program isn't working right now. I had to use the next best thing >-<! If you don't like it you can go to the mods example and ask someone to do it for you ^^


um.. then can i ask Yaori-Chan do it? thx~


DONE!

If you dont like it then you can always ask someone else to do it!
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Username: Blacksonate
What do you want it to say: just the name
Extras? stars laces and brushes
Copyright? no thanks...
Picture:

Borders?: u decide
Crop?: yes... both of them... long and thin pls... but don't stretch...

can you make 2 avatars?? and pls.. make them with new backgrounds...
no pink pls..

thanks....

Posted 9/21/08
hi again >.<


Username: PurpleSparkle
What do you want it to say: Tracy, PurpleSparkle
Extras? brush effects...and anything dat suits teh pic
Copyright? no thx..
Picture:

Borders?: if it luks gud..
Crop?: sure >.<

please make it a little like dis ( but add brush and kawaii things)...arigatou~
Posted 9/22/08

PurpleSparkle wrote:

hi again >.<


Username: PurpleSparkle
What do you want it to say: Tracy, PurpleSparkle
Extras? brush effects...and anything dat suits teh pic
Copyright? no thx..
Picture:

Borders?: if it luks gud..
Crop?: sure >.<

please make it a little like dis ( but add brush and kawaii things)...arigatou~


in progress!!/norma94
Posted 9/22/08

PurpleSparkle wrote:

hi again >.<


Username: PurpleSparkle
What do you want it to say: Tracy, PurpleSparkle
Extras? brush effects...and anything dat suits teh pic
Copyright? no thx..
Picture:

Borders?: if it luks gud..
Crop?: sure >.<

please make it a little like dis ( but add brush and kawaii things)...arigatou~


hope chu like it!!

Posted 9/23/08

Blacksonate wrote:

Username: Blacksonate
What do you want it to say: just the name
Extras? stars laces and brushes
Copyright? no thanks...
Picture:

Borders?: u decide
Crop?: yes... both of them... long and thin pls... but don't stretch...

can you make 2 avatars?? and pls.. make them with new backgrounds...
no pink pls..

thanks....



Sorry for the lateness! I wanted to try my new program with your avi's I hope you like them >_<!!

Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in a pl...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Username: YuraraTsukinowa
What do you want it to say: YuraraTsukinowa
Extras? I want to have 'NYAPPY' somewhere small on it. Oh, and brushes on it please, and I like to have it thin and long
Copyright? no
Picture:
Borders?: nope
Crop?: dont know what is is, so no
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Maiden-chan wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:

Username: Blacksonate
What do you want it to say: just the name
Extras? stars laces and brushes
Copyright? no thanks...
Picture:

Borders?: u decide
Crop?: yes... both of them... long and thin pls... but don't stretch...

can you make 2 avatars?? and pls.. make them with new backgrounds...
no pink pls..

thanks....



Sorry for the lateness! I wanted to try my new program with your avi's I hope you like them >_<!!



Thanks a lot!!!

Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
Username: Silviaa12
What do you want it to say: Silvia S. la la la la i dont care~
And this text somewhere on the background..:Picc1:" Cherry blossoms are more beautiful when the blood of the dead stains the flower from the graves below "
Picc2: " Whispers in the dark, so gentle, so sweet "
Extras?: Brushes..grinds... u decide, as long as it fits!=)
Copyright?: no thanks..
Picture:

Picc1:

Picc2:


Borders?: Yes please...=)
Crop?: Thin & Long..



ooow yeah if its not too much to ask.. can you make it like this one?

or this one..?

Thank you..=)!!
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

YuraraTsukinowa wrote:

Username: YuraraTsukinowa
What do you want it to say: YuraraTsukinowa
Extras? I want to have 'NYAPPY' somewhere small on it. Oh, and brushes on it please, and I like to have it thin and long
Copyright? no
Picture:
Borders?: nope
Crop?: dont know what is is, so no


Here you go! If you dislike it, you can check our mods example and specially ask for another user to do it for you, or you can ask for a redo!
Posted 9/24/08

silviaa12 wrote:

Username: Silviaa12
What do you want it to say: Silvia S. la la la la i dont care~
And this text somewhere on the background..:Picc1:" Cherry blossoms are more beautiful when the blood of the dead stains the flower from the graves below "
Picc2: " Whispers in the dark, so gentle, so sweet "
Extras?: Brushes..grinds... u decide, as long as it fits!=)
Copyright?: no thanks..
Picture:

Picc1:

Picc2:


Borders?: Yes please...=)
Crop?: Thin & Long..



ooow yeah if its not too much to ask.. can you make it like this one?

or this one..?

Thank you..=)!!


I call dibs! It'll be done soon! (Almost finished with picture 1, just need to add text and brushes)
Posted 9/24/08

Maiden-chan wrote:


silviaa12 wrote:

Username: Silviaa12
What do you want it to say: Silvia S. la la la la i dont care~
And this text somewhere on the background..:Picc1:" Cherry blossoms are more beautiful when the blood of the dead stains the flower from the graves below "
Picc2: " Whispers in the dark, so gentle, so sweet "
Extras?: Brushes..grinds... u decide, as long as it fits!=)
Copyright?: no thanks..
Picture:

Picc1:

Picc2:


Borders?: Yes please...=)
Crop?: Thin & Long..



ooow yeah if its not too much to ask.. can you make it like this one?

or this one..?

Thank you..=)!!


I call dibs! It'll be done soon! (Almost finished with picture 1, just need to add text and brushes)


Here's your avi's you requested! If you dislike them you can ask for a redo or look through our mods example and have someone else do it for you~

Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in a pl...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Maiden-chan wrote:


YuraraTsukinowa wrote:

Username: YuraraTsukinowa
What do you want it to say: YuraraTsukinowa
Extras? I want to have 'NYAPPY' somewhere small on it. Oh, and brushes on it please, and I like to have it thin and long
Copyright? no
Picture:
Borders?: nope
Crop?: dont know what is is, so no


Here you go! If you dislike it, you can check our mods example and specially ask for another user to do it for you, or you can ask for a redo!


Thank you ! I like it ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.