First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar Requests
Posted 9/1/08

reika_crazy wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


reika_crazy wrote:

here's mine



can u tell me when its done.. thx i'll be waiting

made by s2_sel


yours was sorta hard to edit...but hope you still like it! <33



hoooaaa,, xD !! thx so much... i love it !! ur the best.. thx thx thx... xD


wow so many compliments ......thank you!! 8D
Member
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

s2_sel wrote:


reika_crazy wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


reika_crazy wrote:

here's mine



can u tell me when its done.. thx i'll be waiting

made by s2_sel


yours was sorta hard to edit...but hope you still like it! <33



hoooaaa,, xD !! thx so much... i love it !! ur the best.. thx thx thx... xD


wow so many compliments ......thank you!! 8D


your welcome.. ^^
Member
17197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
i. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4157/desidiawj4.jpg
ii. 250 x 400
iii. MiraShibuya(main text) and Black & Dark Productions(small text)

Font ;
Century Gothic

Extras;
- NOT FANCY!
- NO BLINGY TEXT
- NO ANIMATION
- Border
- Lightning effects
- Brushes text
- Textures

That's all. Please and thanks. I will credit you! =)


Done by DigiDork.
Member
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
hey hey , can i ask for another avi ??

if i could then this is what i want



Done by DigiDork.
Member
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / HEAVEN
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

s2_sel wrote:


shugochara23 wrote:

① Picture:
② Size/Crop:thin and tall
③ Text:Searching for a full moon

optional:
─ Font:something pretty
─ Extra:stars, and can u add the chibi thx!

DID WE HAVE TO PUT IT IN A SPOILER?

makING by s2_sel


enjoy! ;D


oMG! THX SOOO MUCH!!

Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
① Picture
② Size/Crop: thin and tall
③ Text: Scarlet
please make it kawaii and pretty :3



Done by DigiDork.
Posted 9/1/08

DigiDork wrote:


xX_sami_Xx wrote:

Picture:

② Size/Crop: thin tall
③ Text:xX_sami_Xx


Completed by DigiDork.


Hope you like.


ARIGATO!!!! its so KAWAII-DESU!!! ^-^

Posted 9/1/08

reika_crazy wrote:

hey hey , can i ask for another avi ??

if i could then this is what i want



Done by DigiDork.


Hope you like. ;] i was about to not put the quote cause it looked better but i didnt XP
Member
3366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Right behind you ;D
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
Picture :
Size/Crop : thin and tall
Text:Sun12



Done by DigiDork.
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

crop/size:thin and tall
text:Kuma10
extras:anything tat makes it look cool
thxs 4 ur time!



Done by DigiDork.
Member
4975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / China
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/2/08

② Size/Crop: tall n thin
③ Text: yuki-matsuri

made by s2_sel
Member
3462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/2/08
Picture:

Size/Crop: same

Text takuto. and kira
Font normal
Extra: can u animate it so it says takuto and then changes to kira plz. and have a yellow star near the side. and for a color whatever looks nice or works
Thank you

made by s2_sel
Posted 9/1/08

MiraShibuya wrote:

i. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4157/desidiawj4.jpg
ii. 250 x 400
iii. MiraShibuya(main text) and Black & Dark Productions(small text)

Font ;
Century Gothic

Extras;
- NOT FANCY!
- NO BLINGY TEXT
- NO ANIMATION
- Border
- Lightning effects
- Brushes text
- Textures

That's all. Please and thanks. I will credit you! =)


Done by DigiDork.


;___; it was kinda hard it screemed out GRUDGE to me which im not so good at err i hope you like it though.T_______T.
i can err fix if you dont like.
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/2/08

② Size/Crop: thin and tall
③ Text: RyRyChan and (in small letters) can you put "Dance Dance!"

optional:
─ Font: up to you ^^^^^
─ Extra: up to you ^^

made by s2_sel
Posted 9/1/08

computerko wrote:

① Picture
② Size/Crop: thin and tall
③ Text: Scarlet
please make it kawaii and pretty :3


Etto T_______T the picture was bad quality so bad quality=edit sometimes isint that good kinda ROFL.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.