Donate your blood here k ^-^
Moderator
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Please donate your blood we promise it won't hurt k ^-^
3681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
How do I donate? ><
Posted 8/31/08

cloudiestpiggiez wrote:

How do I donate? ><


we will just give u a shot it wont hurt
3681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

AnimeAnju wrote:


cloudiestpiggiez wrote:

How do I donate? ><


we will just give u a shot it wont hurt


Heheh. Alright~~ *Stretch out hand* ^__________^
13101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragon Land
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
aa... a... a... a.. a... a.. a.. a.. wona donate some blood pls
Posted 9/1/08

jgtg wrote:

aa... a... a... a.. a... a.. a.. a.. wona donate some blood pls


hmm...My blood's positive O. soo I can donate to anyone^^ can i donate blood nw?
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
*scared eyes* i want to donate for a good cause hope it dont hurt.
Posted 9/1/08

eris1986 wrote:

*scared eyes* i want to donate for a good cause hope it dont hurt.


it wont hurt dont worry sis

*puts it in*its done now
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

AnimeAnju wrote:


eris1986 wrote:

*scared eyes* i want to donate for a good cause hope it dont hurt.


it wont hurt dont worry sis

*puts it in*its done now


it hurted abit licks my wound but it was for a good cause. *smiles*
Moderator
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

gurenwei01 wrote:


jgtg wrote:

aa... a... a... a.. a... a.. a.. a.. wona donate some blood pls


hmm...My blood's positive O. soo I can donate to anyone^^ can i donate blood nw?


sure u can it won't hurt a bit k
Posted 9/6/08

AnimeAngelVivi wrote:


gurenwei01 wrote:


jgtg wrote:

aa... a... a... a.. a... a.. a.. a.. wona donate some blood pls


hmm...My blood's positive O. soo I can donate to anyone^^ can i donate blood nw?


sure u can it won't hurt a bit k

oooo
You must be logged in to post.