First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[KActor] Eric Mun
Posted 8/31/08

candieapple wrote:

HE IS SO HOT!!! and A good kisser too. I just don't like his feet.


i agree! he's a hottest kisser!

especially in que sera sera! haha.

i dont see his feet though hihih
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
I'm soooo gonna miss him when he leaves next month. Shinhwa just won't be the same without him.

While watching Xman...he's so sweet, shy and loveable. Damn you could just go and jump those hunky bones of his.....*sigh*

I'm currently watching Strongest Chil Woo, and even though it's no Iljimae, I can't stop watching it because it's Eric.

1506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home=]
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

corpz0714 wrote:


isaranghaesports77 wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:


isaranghaesports77 wrote:


corpz0714 wrote:

i enjoyed watchinh him in loveletter! =)


really?! me too! hes awesome..


im currently watching it now! do you know how many episode does season 1 have?


hhmmm...im not so sure, lol, sorry! ill go check up on it for you...


thank you so much! =)


well
im sorry! i tied, but to no avail.
but i hope you are enjoying watching loveletter!
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Penang
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
yes, I agree that Eric and Yoon Eun Hye should do a movie or drama together. They were so cute in the x-man triangle love with Kim Joon Kook. They have chemistry and I really like them pairing together at least once.
Posted 9/1/08

jolim89 wrote:

yes, I agree that Eric and Yoon Eun Hye should do a movie or drama together. They were so cute in the x-man triangle love with Kim Joon Kook. They have chemistry and I really like them pairing together at least once.


ah shoots! same same. i kinda wished she ended up wit eric instead of...whats his face. lol. so right, theyve got great chemistry
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
he's good looking :] never heard of him before though.
1506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home=]
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

kakashiandme wrote:

I'm soooo gonna miss him when he leaves next month. Shinhwa just won't be the same without him.

While watching Xman...he's so sweet, shy and loveable. Damn you could just go and jump those hunky bones of his.....*sigh*

I'm currently watching Strongest Chil Woo, and even though it's no Iljimae, I can't stop watching it because it's Eric.



same same! i just luv his bad attitude style and his grin..lol! awesome...
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / anywhere around t...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
i love eric....hes a great actor...great dancer.....he always stunned me wif his dance and his long legs....gonna miss him and Shinhwa after he gone to army..huhu
1506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home=]
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

mifydachi wrote:

i love eric....hes a great actor...great dancer.....he always stunned me wif his dance and his long legs....gonna miss him and Shinhwa after he gone to army..huhu


i know (*teartear) hope he stays safe. he caught my eye first by his dancing moves, then his rapping. acting was a bonus.
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / FL-TX-Somewhere i...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
umm... im embarrassed to say that i got the wrong kind of thoughts when i saw these pics... I love you eric! kyah! (*crazy fan girl scream*)
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I really like him more as an actor than musician. Excellent in Korea Secret Agency!!
1506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home=]
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

brickyboo711 wrote:

umm... im embarrassed to say that i got the wrong kind of thoughts when i saw these pics... I love you eric! kyah! (*crazy fan girl scream*)


hehe same here!! Eric is so awes...(*dreamy sigh*)
3789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

jolim89 wrote:

yes, I agree that Eric and Yoon Eun Hye should do a movie or drama together. They were so cute in the x-man triangle love with Kim Joon Kook. They have chemistry and I really like them pairing together at least once.


im wishing too..even eun hye more toward to jong kong at xman but i prefer she have scandal with eric instead..
love eric!!

1506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home=]
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

mylove143 wrote:


candieapple wrote:

HE IS SO HOT!!! and A good kisser too. I just don't like his feet.


i agree! he's a hottest kisser!

especially in que sera sera! haha.

i dont see his feet though hihih


lol same here, i dont think ive ever seen his feet before..? jaahaha
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

candieapple wrote:

HE IS SO HOT!!! and A good kisser too. I just don't like his feet.


O.O whats wrong with his feet?

i think hes hot too! but i havent seen any of his dramas.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.