First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply *SPOILERS* Episode 22 -23
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

onevicster wrote:

ths are just my opions on other peoples opinion :)


XoDelenaoX wrote:
at least Ranka wasnt the annoying type like that girl with big boobs in shakugan no shana.


even if ranka don't have big boobs,she's kinda annoying with her character.


XoDelenaoX wrote:
Maybe the reason that the varjas came to atk was because of that glasses girl and some other people(something that lured them there?).


ranka's songs lured the varjas.in fact she is their "little queen".


XoDelenaoX wrote:
I like Ranka alot and i dont like Sheryl. but everyone has their own opinion =P Although it annoys me when people keep on saying bad things about Ranka just cuz of her appearence lol


yes everyone got their own opinion.others too are getting annoyed when some people say bad things about sheryl.


rabia001 wrote:
if anyone is immature its Sheryl and alto...Sheryl because she always thinks of herself and her wants and needs especially when it comes to Alto ..


if sheryl always thinks of her self she wouldn't be concerned bout the galaxy's state.she wouldn't encourage ranka to follow her dreams at the earlier episodes,she wouldn't be going to planet gallia and sing despite her sickness and she wouldn't sing in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack.


rabia001 wrote:
for example how she comes in between ranka and alto at the beginning of the episodes...


isn't it ranka is the one who comes in their way?imagine if ranka didn't get lost going at sheryl's concert and didn't meet alto.alto will still meet sheryl for the concert stunt.BUT if alto's team wasn't the one hired for the stunt,who will be one ranka will meet even if she was lost in the far ends of the galaxy?(alto still can join the SMS with luca and michael)


rabia001 wrote:
Alto because he has been told by michel that they both love him and need an answer and yet he has stayed quite about it ..only makes it seem that he wants both girls!!! freakn player! and keeps leadin them on!


if you were in alto's position at that situation,will you able to make an answer that quickly?


rabia001 wrote:
i would like alto to end up with ranka simply because i dont want ranka to suffer..that girl has been through more than enough!


i think this will answer it.

XoDelenaoX wrote:
Sheryl was from the dump and was brought back.

both girls have a very terrible past.ranka's family died during an attack. sheryl, on the other hand as stated above was from the "dumps" and was brought back.if you think that ranka got a harder time than sheryl,you were wrong.in fact sheryl was the one who got a meaner past.ranka is lucky enough that ozma took care of her to recover for her trauma AND GOT A MEMORY LOST(amnesia) and didn't remember any of the tragedy she gone through.

PEACE TO ALL :P


*Double thumbs up!*
Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
thanks to boredom!!!!
Posted 9/2/08

i would like alto to end up with ranka simply because i dont want ranka to suffer..that girl has been through more than enough!


Let's compare:

* Sheryl eats out of garbage cans and Ranka gets homemade pinapple cakes.
* Sheryl's only support is a pscho cyborg who tried to kill her and Ranka got Ozma, Nanase, Brera, and the list goes on. In fact, no one ever said anything negative to Ranka and got away with it. Mikhail is the only that told her she can't sing at the mall (in a joking manner to get her to sing) and look what happened to him.
* Ranka was titled the songstress of hope and Sheryl got pushed in the rain.
* Ranka left everyone to die and Sheryl is actually dying.

If anything, Ranka has been pampered and spoiled most of her memorable life. So by your basis that Ranka should get the guy because she suffered so much, think again. And I don't see why suffering should be a basis to earn love. So your point is moot.
Member
46538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

supahgal wrote:


Yancilds wrote:


supahgal wrote:

i like the part where it says Alto and Sheryl living a peaceful life together... *gush*


it said :
Alto cooks for a V-virus infected Sheryl as they pass the time peacefull ...it doen't say together


lolololololol..... does'nt that already suggest that their together? under one roof?? lololololol... read between the lines... what so when Alto gives the food to her he uses a stick thing whatever to hand it to her??? lolololol!


Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

a2d117 wrote:


i would like alto to end up with ranka simply because i dont want ranka to suffer..that girl has been through more than enough!


Let's compare:

* Sheryl eats out of garbage cans and Ranka gets homemade pinapple cakes.
* Sheryl's only support is a pscho cyborg who tried to kill her and Ranka got Ozma, Nanase, Brera, and the list goes on. In fact, no one ever said anything negative to Ranka and got away with it. Mikhail is the only that told her she can't sing at the mall (in a joking manner to get her to sing) and look what happened to him.
* Ranka was titled the songstress of hope and Sheryl got pushed in the rain.
* Ranka left everyone to die and Sheryl is actually dying.

If anything, Ranka has been pampered and spoiled most of her memorable life. So by your basis that Ranka should get the guy because she suffered so much, think again. And I don't see why suffering should be a basis to earn love. So your point is moot.


totally agree with you.
Member
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Republika Ng Pili...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
"The Last Frontier"-September 18, 2008 -Episode 24

-While Alto, Luca and Klan conceal the feelings in their hearts about each other, the Frontier fleet finally arrives at the main star system of the Vajra.


I'm sure this is Ranka's journey with Brera Stern going to the Main Star System Of The Varja to take back Ranka's pet vajra "Ai-Kun"
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

a2d117 wrote:


i would like alto to end up with ranka simply because i dont want ranka to suffer..that girl has been through more than enough!


Let's compare:

* Sheryl eats out of garbage cans and Ranka gets homemade pinapple cakes.
* Sheryl's only support is a pscho cyborg who tried to kill her and Ranka got Ozma, Nanase, Brera, and the list goes on. In fact, no one ever said anything negative to Ranka and got away with it. Mikhail is the only that told her she can't sing at the mall (in a joking manner to get her to sing) and look what happened to him.
* Ranka was titled the songstress of hope and Sheryl got pushed in the rain.
* Ranka left everyone to die and Sheryl is actually dying.

If anything, Ranka has been pampered and spoiled most of her memorable life. So by your basis that Ranka should get the guy because she suffered so much, think again. And I don't see why suffering should be a basis to earn love. So your point is moot.


YOU POINTED IT OUT!! WAY TO GO!!!
Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i wonder what will happen if it ends nothing like the majority or everyone is expected
Member
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
I really like sheryl but from the spoilers it looks like Ranka's gonna get Alto which suxs I don't hate Ranka but i prefer Sheryl with Alto
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Shuffleness wrote:

I really like sheryl but from the spoilers it looks like Ranka's gonna get Alto which suxs I don't hate Ranka but i prefer Sheryl with Alto


I AGREE!!!

Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Shuffleness nag-ingon:

I really like sheryl but from the spoilers it looks like Ranka's gonna get Alto which suxs I don't hate Ranka but i prefer Sheryl with Alto





I HATE WIKI PEDIA FOR THE SPOILERS!!! PERIOD!!!
Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
don't hate wikipedia. hate the people submitting their works to wikipedia which is probably macross frontier's production team
Posted 9/4/08
MF production --> tv guide magazines in Japan --> otaku in Japan --> otaku in the states --> wikipedia
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
From the very begining in Macross F, when I saw Ranka in her moeness and her loli form...only one thing came into my mind. Well actually two.

First: "Aww, cute."

and 2nd:

"You've got to be kidding me if she ends up with the guy." *Shrugs* Just never saw the chemistry, I guess.
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Yancilds wrote:


supahgal wrote:


Yancilds wrote:


supahgal wrote:

i like the part where it says Alto and Sheryl living a peaceful life together... *gush*


it said :
Alto cooks for a V-virus infected Sheryl as they pass the time peacefull ...it doen't say together


lolololololol..... does'nt that already suggest that their together? under one roof?? lololololol... read between the lines... what so when Alto gives the food to her he uses a stick thing whatever to hand it to her??? lolololol!




Don't you have anything else to do?! damn! you are annoying. period!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.