First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply *SPOILERS* Episode 22 -23
Member
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

a2d117 wrote:


i would like alto to end up with ranka simply because i dont want ranka to suffer..that girl has been through more than enough!


Let's compare:

* Sheryl eats out of garbage cans and Ranka gets homemade pinapple cakes.
* Sheryl's only support is a pscho cyborg who tried to kill her and Ranka got Ozma, Nanase, Brera, and the list goes on. In fact, no one ever said anything negative to Ranka and got away with it. Mikhail is the only that told her she can't sing at the mall (in a joking manner to get her to sing) and look what happened to him.
* Ranka was titled the songstress of hope and Sheryl got pushed in the rain.
* Ranka left everyone to die and Sheryl is actually dying.

If anything, Ranka has been pampered and spoiled most of her memorable life. So by your basis that Ranka should get the guy because she suffered so much, think again. And I don't see why suffering should be a basis to earn love. So your point is moot.


Your like my hero a2d <3 <3

Your posts are always logical and well made with intelligent explanations unlike immature people who are too ignorant to see the truth and post crap like "I don't like her because she is prettier and I have a inferiority complex so ranka should end up with alto" or crap like "she met him first" etc. lol

Member
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Sabah
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
just like i expected the plot will be ....... haaaaa so demoralizing but anyways i will just keep on watching just wanna see how they solve all of the porbs hihihihihi
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
hold on! i gave a brief oponion about the love triangle...i would like to make myself clear..
this is for a2d117 to think about and perhaps Sheryl's fan who choose her over Ranka for the reasons given by a2d117...

first of all when i said Ranka has suffered more than enough i meant with the love business...simply because Sheryl constantly tries to make a move on alto ..kissing him, inviting him for his b-day when she knew Ranka was gonna do it...whats worse is that Sheryl is the one who tells Ranka to do so..in that episode it clearly seemed that Sheryl wanted to see who he chooses thus telling Ranka to invite him and at the same time takes the initiatives to invite him to go with her to w/e that place is...but she doesnt just ask him to come along with her she mentions flying...Sheryl obviously knows flying is his dream and he wont give up such an opportunity...you see to me thats cunniving! to her its all a game...it would be ok for her to like alto and make a move on him but its not right for her to hurt Ranka through her little mind games!... She pisses me off. .. and me siding with Ranka isnt because she was there first but because of the fact that she's harmless in the sense im talkin about...she isnt canniving or manipulative like Sheryl...

about Sheryl having a harder past..well if your siding with Sheryl's character because she has had a bad past and thus should have alto well then in that case ..speaking of all the characters that is...micheal should be the one ending up with Alto since i believe its harder to lose your sister than to live in a dump!..
if your only talking about the love triangle...in that case...its true ..it is sadder that Sheryl lived in a dump and Ranka had home made pineapples...yea that really makes sense..that is why Sheryl should get alto.... another point i must make...Sheryl knows how it is to live a life of dump, then why is she so stuck up?!!! to me it seems the only lesson she learnt having that hard life was to always get what she wants and that is why she is SNATCHING alto away from Ranka...using those evil tactics...
your second point was no one has ever said anything to Ranka and got lots of support...well i must point out SHeryl and Ranka have lived two different lives...if Ranka has more support is because of the circumstances (the way they turned out for example Ozma taking an oath to protect her because of the death of her family..and her female friend (forgot her name) is her supposrt because she worked with her)...and so on...now the point about no1 saying anything to Ranka..well please specifically point a time where she needed to be yelled at or adviced? the only advice she bloody needs is to fight for Alto which isnt doing...now that pisses me off!

Ranka's singing is their hope and Sheryl didnt get pushed to the rain by Ranka...so you shouldnt have a grudge against Ranka just because she became famous..thats how the entertainment industry is one gets popular and one gets stepped over...i bet when Sheryl became famous that resulted in some1 elses dreams going down the drain...

one thing i dont get is why people are saying Ranka left people to die...when was this exactly... the battle was over thats when she decides to go off and help her friend Ai (the vegra)...as far as i can remember Ranka has constantly helped people by putting her life in danger to sing and lure the vegra...but its true she also did it for alto but is there anything wrong with that? you can have two reasons to do something you know...and

onevicster wrote: "if sheryl always thinks of her self she wouldn't be concerned bout the galaxy's state.she wouldn't encourage ranka to follow her dreams at the earlier episodes,she wouldn't be going to planet gallia and sing despite her sickness and she wouldn't sing in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack."

its true Sheryl is concerned about the galaxy's state, however, although people like her love themselves they always tend to want other things such as Alto because she has crush on him and Galaxy's state because thats where shes from...do you notice something...both those things connects to her...so when i said she always thinks of herself i mean exactly this...oh and when she sang "in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack"..is also all about her...what were her words before she started singing...she compared herself to Ranka (since she was becoming jealous of Ranka's rising popularity and the gift she has which is the song or voice)...and what she says (cant exactly remember but goes something like..) if Ranka is hope than i can be the one to take people out of their anguish? well im not sure exactl but it goes something like that...that again proves my point that ...ITS ALL ABOUT SHERYL...and about Sheryl going to planet gallia despite her sickness...she risks peoples lives after knowing how intense the situation is..she says she is Sheryl and she can do anything ..that sickness doesnt phase her.. not thinking about the people who are about to die! and this happends during Ranka's rise..thus only showing that she is so self centred that just to get what she had before (thefame) she is willing to put peoples lives at stake...i say this because she shows bitter faces and is concerned with Ranka's popularity at this time...

a2d117 i agree with you suffering shouldnt be the basis..and what i said was unclear but i hope i made myself clear now

oh and..
in episode 22 in the end apparantly alto and Sheryl kiss...its sad for Ranka but thats the way this cruel world works..the selfish one always wins...so there you have it...2 idiots in love...after i found this out i have no interest in the love trianlge since its resolved although i think there maybe a twist which will make altoxranka..hopefuly...
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
oops im sooo sorryyyy i dont know how to do the spolier thing so you can actually see the spoiler in the end...PLEASE DO NOT READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH if you do not want to know!! im sooo sorryy
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

rabia001 wrote:

hold on! i gave a brief oponion about the love triangle...i would like to make myself clear..
this is for a2d117 to think about and perhaps Sheryl's fan who choose her over Ranka for the reasons given by a2d117...

first of all when i said Ranka has suffered more than enough i meant with the love business...simply because Sheryl constantly tries to make a move on alto ..kissing him, inviting him for his b-day when she knew Ranka was gonna do it...whats worse is that Sheryl is the one who tells Ranka to do so..in that episode it clearly seemed that Sheryl wanted to see who he chooses thus telling Ranka to invite him and at the same time takes the initiatives to invite him to go with her to w/e that place is...but she doesnt just ask him to come along with her she mentions flying...Sheryl obviously knows flying is his dream and he wont give up such an opportunity...you see to me thats cunniving! to her its all a game...it would be ok for her to like alto and make a move on him but its not right for her to hurt Ranka through her little mind games!... She pisses me off. .. and me siding with Ranka isnt because she was there first but because of the fact that she's harmless in the sense im talkin about...she isnt canniving or manipulative like Sheryl...

about Sheryl having a harder past..well if your siding with Sheryl's character because she has had a bad past and thus should have alto well then in that case ..speaking of all the characters that is...micheal should be the one ending up with Alto since i believe its harder to lose your sister than to live in a dump!..
if your only talking about the love triangle...in that case...its true ..it is sadder that Sheryl lived in a dump and Ranka had home made pineapples...yea that really makes sense..that is why Sheryl should get alto.... another point i must make...Sheryl knows how it is to live a life of dump, then why is she so stuck up?!!! to me it seems the only lesson she learnt having that hard life was to always get what she wants and that is why she is SNATCHING alto away from Ranka...using those evil tactics...
your second point was no one has ever said anything to Ranka and got lots of support...well i must point out SHeryl and Ranka have lived two different lives...if Ranka has more support is because of the circumstances (the way they turned out for example Ozma taking an oath to protect her because of the death of her family..and her female friend (forgot her name) is her supposrt because she worked with her)...and so on...now the point about no1 saying anything to Ranka..well please specifically point a time where she needed to be yelled at or adviced? the only advice she bloody needs is to fight for Alto which isnt doing...now that pisses me off!

Ranka's singing is their hope and Sheryl didnt get pushed to the rain by Ranka...so you shouldnt have a grudge against Ranka just because she became famous..thats how the entertainment industry is one gets popular and one gets stepped over...i bet when Sheryl became famous that resulted in some1 elses dreams going down the drain...

one thing i dont get is why people are saying Ranka left people to die...when was this exactly... the battle was over thats when she decides to go off and help her friend Ai (the vegra)...as far as i can remember Ranka has constantly helped people by putting her life in danger to sing and lure the vegra...but its true she also did it for alto but is there anything wrong with that? you can have two reasons to do something you know...and

onevicster wrote: "if sheryl always thinks of her self she wouldn't be concerned bout the galaxy's state.she wouldn't encourage ranka to follow her dreams at the earlier episodes,she wouldn't be going to planet gallia and sing despite her sickness and she wouldn't sing in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack."

its true Sheryl is concerned about the galaxy's state, however, although people like her love themselves they always tend to want other things such as Alto because she has crush on him and Galaxy's state because thats where shes from...do you notice something...both those things connects to her...so when i said she always thinks of herself i mean exactly this...oh and when she sang "in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack"..is also all about her...what were her words before she started singing...she compared herself to Ranka (since she was becoming jealous of Ranka's rising popularity and the gift she has which is the song or voice)...and what she says (cant exactly remember but goes something like..) if Ranka is hope than i can be the one to take people out of their anguish? well im not sure exactl but it goes something like that...that again proves my point that ...ITS ALL ABOUT SHERYL...and about Sheryl going to planet gallia despite her sickness...she risks peoples lives after knowing how intense the situation is..she says she is Sheryl and she can do anything ..that sickness doesnt phase her.. not thinking about the people who are about to die! and this happends during Ranka's rise..thus only showing that she is so self centred that just to get what she had before (thefame) she is willing to put peoples lives at stake...i say this because she shows bitter faces and is concerned with Ranka's popularity at this time...

a2d117 i agree with you suffering shouldnt be the basis..and what i said was unclear but i hope i made myself clear now

oh and..
in episode 22 in the end apparantly alto and Sheryl kiss...its sad for Ranka but thats the way this cruel world works..the selfish one always wins...so there you have it...2 idiots in love...after i found this out i have no interest in the love trianlge since its resolved although i think there maybe a twist which will make altoxranka..hopefuly...


*Puts on gloves*

>All is fair in love and war (something like that). I don't see anything wrong with making a move on Alto. What was Sheryl supposed to do? Step back and wait for Ranka to make her move before she does? Ranka also doesn't really make the initiative. God, she had plenty of time to get to know Alto more...and in episode 21, she finally asks why he likes the sky?!
And you've missed out on one important thing, if you haven't notice, Sheryl happens to like Ranka. They're friends...but they're also rivals.
What they have between them is also some damn friendly rivalry. None of the girls ever spoke ill of each other and treat each other with respect (something I don't see all the time in most love triangles).

>Losing a sister and living homeless in your childhood without parents are both sad. That is that.
Sheryl's stuck-upness happened because of her fame. Fame does that to you. But at least Sheryl humbles down.
Snatching Alto away from Ranka? I'm sorry, but were Alto and Ranka together in the first place? Alto is single and available, so Sheryl making a move on him doesn't account as stealing from Ranka.

>Support is support, no matter what the circumstances were to gain them. Sheryl only had Grace (who turned out to a sexy evil cyborg). The last part of your paragraph makes no coherence.


>*Headdesk* The battle might have been over but BATTLE is different from WAR. Regardlesss if there was no battle happening at that time, they were still at war and nobody knows when the Vajras will come again to wreak havoc.
There is nothing wrong with having two reasons as you put it but to put Alto before everyone else is...>__>


>*Shakes head and sighs* I'm sorry but is wanting Alto a bad thing? Is she supposed to share him with Ranka then?
Sheryl did not compare herself with Ranka. God, stop twisting information for your own satisfaction.
I'm tired now. The rest of your post is made out of misplaced rabidness.

>And oh once again, please don't twist information to your own liking.

Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Oh and wow...to say you don't care anymore all because Sheryl and Alto might have kissed.
Member
46538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

supahgal wrote:


Yancilds wrote:


supahgal wrote:


Yancilds wrote:


supahgal wrote:

i like the part where it says Alto and Sheryl living a peaceful life together... *gush*


it said :
Alto cooks for a V-virus infected Sheryl as they pass the time peacefull ...it doen't say together


lolololololol..... does'nt that already suggest that their together? under one roof?? lololololol... read between the lines... what so when Alto gives the food to her he uses a stick thing whatever to hand it to her??? lolololol!




Don't you have anything else to do?! damn! you are annoying. period!


excuse me...so you are ..don't be calling me annoying if you don't know me please i will appreciate it from you i did not say anything wrong about you. don't be impolate.
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/5/08
@ rabia001: There seems to be a double standard in the way you evaluate Ranka and Sheryl.

To SNATCH means to take something that belongs to another person. I don't recall Alto ever belonging to Ranka. And if he isn't, then it's fair game. Sheryl simply declared a love competion to Ranka and made her move; how is that conniving or manipulative? Ranka wasn't exactly suffering from it. If I recall correctly, after seeing Sheryl kiss Alto, Ranka agreed to shoot a kissing scene with Alto, to try and "snatch" him back. Ranka wasn't backing down neither in a sing-off. The birthday thing was also a competition, to see who understands what Alto wants the most for his present. Sheryl knew Alto love flying because she cared enough to ask about it. Ranka doesn't, and assumed Also wants to eat her cookies. The winner of that match goes to the one who cared enough to understand what the guy really wants. It's fair game. Don't call foul just because the one you're rooting for is losing.

You seem to be caught up in the Sheryl you see in episode one and refused to move away from it. We have known that Sheryl acts tough because she's been through shit and has to find ways to protect yourself, even if it's building an invisible wall or putting up a facade.

About Ranka, the battle was over but the war wasn't. Who is to say her Vajra friends wouldn't attack again in her absence. Who will sing to protect Frontier? You can have two reasons to do something, but when those two reasons conflict as in ep 20 when she couldn't sing for the people when Alto couldn't hear her songs, then it shows her true reason.

About Sheryl, doesn't everything one do eventually link back to them, by your logic? A hero who sacrifices himself to protect others eventually wants to feel good about his karma. Ranka singing for Frontier because she wants to win Alto's favor. Ranka bakes Alto cookies because she wants Alto to try her cooking and love her for it (or not, as I remember the cookies were bitter). Ranka went to Galia 4 to save Alto because she wants to be the heroin in her lover's eyes. If it wasn't Alto but some average Joe, she would probably just shakes her head and say it's a pity, then goes back to delivering manju buns. But really, your logic makes no sense to me. It believes the worst of people's actions. Except your belief is selective because it doesn't apply to what Ranka does. If being selfless is still self-serving, then there really are no saints.
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

a2d117 wrote:

@ rabia001: There seems to be a double standard in the way you evaluate Ranka and Sheryl.

To SNATCH means to take something that belongs to another person. I don't recall Alto ever belonging to Ranka. And if he isn't, then it's fair game. Sheryl simply declared a love competion to Ranka and made her move; how is that canniving or manipulative? Ranka wasn't exactly suffering from it. If I recall correctly, after seeing Sheryl kiss Alto, Ranka agreed to shoot a kissing scene with Alto, to try and "snatch" him back. Ranka wasn't backing down neither in a sing-off. The birthday thing was also a competition, to see who understands what Alto wants the most for his present. Sheryl knew Alto love flying because she cared enough to ask about it. Ranka doesn't, and assumed Also wants to eat her cookies. The winner of that match goes to the one who cared enough to understand what the guy really wants. It's fair game. Don't call foul just because the one you're rooting for is losing.

You seem to be caught up in the Sheryl you see in episode one and refused to move away from it. We have known that Sheryl acts tough because she's been through shit and has to find ways to protect yourself, even if it's building an invisible wall or putting up a facade.

About Ranka, the battle was over but the war wasn't. Who is to say her Vajra friends wouldn't attack again in her absence. Who will sing to protect Frontier? You can have two reasons to do something, but when those two reasons conflict as in ep 20 when she couldn't sing for the people when Alto couldn't hear her songs, then it shows her true reason.

About Sheryl, doesn't everything one do eventually link back to them, by your logic? A hero who sacrifices himself to protect others eventually wants to feel good about his karma. Ranka singing for Frontier because she wants to win Alto's favor. Ranka bakes Alto cookies because she wants Alto to try her cooking and love her for it (or not, as I remember the cookies were bitter). Ranka went to Galia 4 to save Alto because she wants to be the heroin in her lover's eyes. If it wasn't Alto but some average Joe, she would probably just shakes her head and say it's a pity, then goes back to delivering manju buns. But really, your logic makes no sense to me. It believes the worst of people's actions. Except your belief is selective because it doesn't apply to what Ranka does. If being selfless is still self-serving, then there really are no saints.


Glad we think alike.
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

a2d117 wrote:

@ rabia001: There seems to be a double standard in the way you evaluate Ranka and Sheryl.

To SNATCH means to take something that belongs to another person. I don't recall Alto ever belonging to Ranka. And if he isn't, then it's fair game. Sheryl simply declared a love competion to Ranka and made her move; how is that canniving or manipulative? Ranka wasn't exactly suffering from it. If I recall correctly, after seeing Sheryl kiss Alto, Ranka agreed to shoot a kissing scene with Alto, to try and "snatch" him back. Ranka wasn't backing down neither in a sing-off. The birthday thing was also a competition, to see who understands what Alto wants the most for his present. Sheryl knew Alto love flying because she cared enough to ask about it. Ranka doesn't, and assumed Also wants to eat her cookies. The winner of that match goes to the one who cared enough to understand what the guy really wants. It's fair game. Don't call foul just because the one you're rooting for is losing.

You seem to be caught up in the Sheryl you see in episode one and refused to move away from it. We have known that Sheryl acts tough because she's been through shit and has to find ways to protect yourself, even if it's building an invisible wall or putting up a facade.

About Ranka, the battle was over but the war wasn't. Who is to say her Vajra friends wouldn't attack again in her absence. Who will sing to protect Frontier? You can have two reasons to do something, but when those two reasons conflict as in ep 20 when she couldn't sing for the people when Alto couldn't hear her songs, then it shows her true reason.

About Sheryl, doesn't everything one do eventually link back to them, by your logic? A hero who sacrifices himself to protect others eventually wants to feel good about his karma. Ranka singing for Frontier because she wants to win Alto's favor. Ranka bakes Alto cookies because she wants Alto to try her cooking and love her for it (or not, as I remember the cookies were bitter). Ranka went to Galia 4 to save Alto because she wants to be the heroin in her lover's eyes. If it wasn't Alto but some average Joe, she would probably just shakes her head and say it's a pity, then goes back to delivering manju buns. But really, your logic makes no sense to me. It believes the worst of people's actions. Except your belief is selective because it doesn't apply to what Ranka does. If being selfless is still self-serving, then there really are no saints.


VERY WELL SAID!!! ^__^
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

rabia001 wrote:

hold on! i gave a brief oponion about the love triangle...i would like to make myself clear..
this is for a2d117 to think about and perhaps Sheryl's fan who choose her over Ranka for the reasons given by a2d117...

first of all when i said Ranka has suffered more than enough i meant with the love business...simply because Sheryl constantly tries to make a move on alto ..kissing him, inviting him for his b-day when she knew Ranka was gonna do it...whats worse is that Sheryl is the one who tells Ranka to do so..in that episode it clearly seemed that Sheryl wanted to see who he chooses thus telling Ranka to invite him and at the same time takes the initiatives to invite him to go with her to w/e that place is...but she doesnt just ask him to come along with her she mentions flying...Sheryl obviously knows flying is his dream and he wont give up such an opportunity...you see to me thats cunniving! to her its all a game...it would be ok for her to like alto and make a move on him but its not right for her to hurt Ranka through her little mind games!... She pisses me off. .. and me siding with Ranka isnt because she was there first but because of the fact that she's harmless in the sense im talkin about...she isnt canniving or manipulative like Sheryl...

about Sheryl having a harder past..well if your siding with Sheryl's character because she has had a bad past and thus should have alto well then in that case ..speaking of all the characters that is...micheal should be the one ending up with Alto since i believe its harder to lose your sister than to live in a dump!..
if your only talking about the love triangle...in that case...its true ..it is sadder that Sheryl lived in a dump and Ranka had home made pineapples...yea that really makes sense..that is why Sheryl should get alto.... another point i must make...Sheryl knows how it is to live a life of dump, then why is she so stuck up?!!! to me it seems the only lesson she learnt having that hard life was to always get what she wants and that is why she is SNATCHING alto away from Ranka...using those evil tactics...
your second point was no one has ever said anything to Ranka and got lots of support...well i must point out SHeryl and Ranka have lived two different lives...if Ranka has more support is because of the circumstances (the way they turned out for example Ozma taking an oath to protect her because of the death of her family..and her female friend (forgot her name) is her supposrt because she worked with her)...and so on...now the point about no1 saying anything to Ranka..well please specifically point a time where she needed to be yelled at or adviced? the only advice she bloody needs is to fight for Alto which isnt doing...now that pisses me off!

Ranka's singing is their hope and Sheryl didnt get pushed to the rain by Ranka...so you shouldnt have a grudge against Ranka just because she became famous..thats how the entertainment industry is one gets popular and one gets stepped over...i bet when Sheryl became famous that resulted in some1 elses dreams going down the drain...

one thing i dont get is why people are saying Ranka left people to die...when was this exactly... the battle was over thats when she decides to go off and help her friend Ai (the vegra)...as far as i can remember Ranka has constantly helped people by putting her life in danger to sing and lure the vegra...but its true she also did it for alto but is there anything wrong with that? you can have two reasons to do something you know...and

onevicster wrote: "if sheryl always thinks of her self she wouldn't be concerned bout the galaxy's state.she wouldn't encourage ranka to follow her dreams at the earlier episodes,she wouldn't be going to planet gallia and sing despite her sickness and she wouldn't sing in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack."

its true Sheryl is concerned about the galaxy's state, however, although people like her love themselves they always tend to want other things such as Alto because she has crush on him and Galaxy's state because thats where shes from...do you notice something...both those things connects to her...so when i said she always thinks of herself i mean exactly this...oh and when she sang "in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack"..is also all about her...what were her words before she started singing...she compared herself to Ranka (since she was becoming jealous of Ranka's rising popularity and the gift she has which is the song or voice)...and what she says (cant exactly remember but goes something like..) if Ranka is hope than i can be the one to take people out of their anguish? well im not sure exactl but it goes something like that...that again proves my point that ...ITS ALL ABOUT SHERYL...and about Sheryl going to planet gallia despite her sickness...she risks peoples lives after knowing how intense the situation is..she says she is Sheryl and she can do anything ..that sickness doesnt phase her.. not thinking about the people who are about to die! and this happends during Ranka's rise..thus only showing that she is so self centred that just to get what she had before (thefame) she is willing to put peoples lives at stake...i say this because she shows bitter faces and is concerned with Ranka's popularity at this time...

a2d117 i agree with you suffering shouldnt be the basis..and what i said was unclear but i hope i made myself clear now

oh and..
in episode 22 in the end apparantly alto and Sheryl kiss...its sad for Ranka but thats the way this cruel world works..the selfish one always wins...so there you have it...2 idiots in love...after i found this out i have no interest in the love trianlge since its resolved although i think there maybe a twist which will make altoxranka..hopefuly...


Sorry it was soooo long that I only read 3 - 5 sentences IMAO!!! ^__^
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Newark
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
right here...you'll see the translation of the episode 22 :)


Member
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
+1 to a2d for another great post :)
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/5/08
@ xKuromix

LOL. You took that from my post on Animesuki forum. I was gonna post it here but you beat me to it.

I made some edits to it after a 2nd watch. Here it is again:

Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/5/08

rabia001 wrote:
this is for a2d117 to think about and perhaps Sheryl's fan who choose her over Ranka for the reasons given by a2d117...


errr not all people chooses sheryl for the reasons given by a2d117, everyone got his/her own reasons,opinions and different point of view for the story.its just that a2d117's posts said almost the majority's reasons and opinion.


rabia001 wrote:
Ranka has suffered more than enough i meant with the love business...


since when did the love become a business?


rabia001 wrote:
Sheryl constantly tries to make a move on alto ..kissing him, inviting him for his b-day when she knew Ranka was gonna do it...


constantly tries?i know when you use those words,it means "keeps on trying" right?i ask you,did sheryl keeps on trying to kiss alto? keeps on trying to inviting him for his b-day? it just happened ONCE la.

about the kissing thing on "the legend of zero", does sheryl know that ranka SAW them?i think you need to rewatch it


rabia001 wrote:
whats worse is that Sheryl is the one who tells Ranka to do so..


think of what will be ranka's reaction if sheryl didn't tell ranka about it.maybe its even worst.


rabia001 wrote:
in that episode it clearly seemed that Sheryl wanted to see who he chooses thus telling Ranka to invite him and at the same time takes the initiatives to invite him to go with her to w/e that place is...but she doesnt just ask him to come along with her she mentions flying...Sheryl obviously knows flying is his dream and he wont give up such an opportunity...


this will be explained by this simple logical situation:

imagine its your friend's birthday and you want him to give something special.its your initiative to know what your friend wants to satisfy him and to make him happy on HIS birthday right?its just that sheryl KNOWS it and ranka doesn't and finally knows now after 21 EPISODES.

ill put you in sheryl's shoes(or boots).will you think of other people's gifts and effort to make his day special?it happened to ranka too in that same episode,ranka LEFT his audience in her concert desite their effort to see ranka and make that day special for her.AND IT happened again when see tries to find where ai-kun go.does she think of the people?no.


rabia001 wrote:
you see to me thats cunniving! to her its all a game...it would be ok for her to like alto and make a move on him but its not right for her to hurt Ranka through her little mind games!... She pisses me off. .. and me siding with Ranka isnt because she was there first but because of the fact that she's harmless in the sense im talkin about...she isnt canniving or manipulative like Sheryl...


i cant really see the words cunniving and canniving in the dictionary

have ever have someone you like?a crush, or a boyfriend/girlfriend perhaps, that is also liked by someone else?even in the very normal situation(like walking on the street together) you cant really tell if there will be someone hurt on what you do.but are you aware of it?no.


rabia001 wrote:
micheal should be the one ending up with Alto since i believe its harder to lose your sister than to live in a dump!..


michael a girl?go michelle!!!



rabia001 wrote:
if your only talking about the love triangle...in that case...its true ..it is sadder that Sheryl lived in a dump and Ranka had home made pineapples...


i know there are home grown pineapples but no home made pineapples :P


rabia001 wrote:
she is SNATCHING alto away from Ranka...using those evil tactics...


like they said, snatching is taking someone else's possession.is alto ranka's possession?


rabia001 wrote:
noone is saying anything to Ranka..well please specifically point a time where she needed to be yelled at or adviced? the only advice she bloody needs is to fight for Alto which isnt doing...


ozma yelled ranka when she ask about doing the movie and for joining the miss macross.

sheryl adviced ranka to follow her dreams.

nanase adviced ranka to fight sheryl during the episode "high school queen".

brera adviced ranka to follow what her heart desires.

got enough?


rabia001 wrote:
Ranka's singing is their hope and Sheryl didnt get pushed to the rain by Ranka...so you shouldnt have a grudge against Ranka just because she became famous..


yes ranka's singing is their hope and yet ranka left them. sheryl get pushed in the rain by people who supports ranka. i hate ranka for her CHARACTER, not for her famousness.


rabia001 wrote:
one thing i dont get is why people are saying Ranka left people to die...when was this exactly... the battle was over thats when she decides to go off and help her friend Ai (the vegra)...


yes the battle was over,but didn't you think that there will be more battles ahead?and why help ai-kun not her fellow human/zentradi.


rabia001 wrote:
Ranka has constantly helped people by putting her life in danger to sing and lure the vegra...but its true she also did it for alto but is there anything wrong with that?


she must do it,it is because she is the reason why the vajras are attacking them.when they do the long distance fold.they escaped the vajra's and yet she lured it again.


rabia001 wrote:
its true Sheryl is concerned about the galaxy's state, however, although people like her love themselves they always tend to want other things such as Alto because she has crush on him and Galaxy's state because thats where shes from...do you notice something...both those things connects to her...so when i said she always thinks of herself i mean exactly this...oh and when she sang "in front of the people who merely forgot her due to ranka's rising popularity during the last attack"..is also all about her...


that means sheryl is so selfish right?doing certain things connected to one's self is called selfish/self-centered.then the president of the united states is selfish,sending american troops to iraq risking their lives to fight in the war for peace.Neil armstrong is selfish too when he went to the moon sacrificing his and his crew's lives.its all about them right?




rabia001 wrote:
she compared herself to Ranka (since she was becoming jealous of Ranka's rising popularity and the gift she has which is the song or voice)...and what she says (cant exactly remember but goes something like..) if Ranka is hope than i can be the one to take people out of their anguish? well im not sure exactl but it goes something like that...that again proves my point that ...ITS ALL ABOUT SHERYL...


don't forget that ranka too have compare herself to sheryl and she actually said that she is jealous of sheryls state.doesn't make sense.



rabia001 wrote:
and about Sheryl going to planet gallia despite her sickness...she risks peoples lives after knowing how intense the situation is..she says she is Sheryl and she can do anything ..that sickness doesnt phase her.. not thinking about the people who are about to die!

this happends during Ranka's rise..thus only showing that she is so self centred that just to get what she had before (thefame) she is willing to put peoples lives at stake...i say this because she shows bitter faces and is concerned with Ranka's popularity at this time...


planet gallia's uprising is because of sheryl cant sing because of her sickness.if she have sing,theres on need for the situation to be intense and no people have to die. remember that the reason why sheryl will sing to planet gallia is to end the rebel uprising on it, and was in a scheduled time,that's why she needs to do it because its her profession.unlike ranka who do not go to her concert twice because of a missing pet and an undelivered gift for someone's birthday and didn't sing at episode 21 because she simply don't want to.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.