First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply *SPOILERS* Episode 22 -23
38265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
what ever happen to rick hunter aka hikaru(same person) and when will we see him again , i know robotech sc hes like 10 seconds then off to some black hole bit wut abuout in macross univers hes like my favy characters !!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Member
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North America, Ak...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

rickhunter89 wrote:

what ever happen to rick hunter aka hikaru(same person) and when will we see him again , i know robotech sc hes like 10 seconds then off to some black hole bit wut abuout in macross univers hes like my favy characters !!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


mia. dissappeared with the first colonial fleet. in robotech he's just stranded alive and well tho. some one correct me if im worng
Posted 9/5/08

ricaryx wrote:

^Thanks for the translation. Is it all right to translate Ozma's words to Alto during their bout word for word as well? I think he said umae kusou tada nagasarete ja nai no ka or something...lol


He actually said omaekozou tada nakasareru ja nai no ka = aren't you just suffering from anguish? (refers to his grudge on the vajra, probably)



disclaimer: anyone reading my translation, use it at your own risk. It's a very literal translation of the language and I didn't modify it to sound better in English. It's also dependent on my ears; sometimes I thought they say something but it turns out the VA is just pronouncing certain words differently.
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Yancilds wrote:

if i want you are not going to stop me you are 21 and so inmature at the same time. Hypocrite..?? may be im but that's how it is i bet you hat you are worse. don't even say crap about me that you really don't know please. i will sure appreciate it


Which part of "PLEASE DON'T REPLY ANYMORE" do you not understand?? stop embarrassing yourself, you type like a n00b, I can't even understand what the hell your saying anymore. Oh and honey, if you don't know what n00b means, look it up in Google. Yes, I don't know who you are, so I'm basing my analysis on what you say to me, and how you type. But do yourself a favor and don't reply to this anymore. Okay? even a child can understand that.

Oh and now that you know you're a hypocrite. Ask yourself, are hypocritical people, good or bad? Make yourself busy and research on that okay? BYE!
Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

Beyond-the-Grave wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:

what ever happen to rick hunter aka hikaru(same person) and when will we see him again , i know robotech sc hes like 10 seconds then off to some black hole bit wut abuout in macross univers hes like my favy characters !!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


mia. dissappeared with the first colonial fleet. in robotech he's just stranded alive and well tho. some one correct me if im worng



What IF Macross SDF3 Suddenly defolds out of nowhere near the location of Macross Frontier with all the crew and the mysterious forces that attacked the SDF3 are still fighting against each other sometime around after Macross Frontier saga and Admiral Hikaru together with his wife Admiral Misa are fighting alongside against the unknown Forces? would that be surprising? reminds me of the theory about Black Holes as "Time Traveling Doorway"
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

sintenil2 wrote:

What IF Macross SDF3 Suddenly defolds out of nowhere near the location of Macross Frontier with all the crew and the mysterious forces that attacked the SDF3 are still fighting against each other sometime around after Macross Frontier saga and Admiral Hikaru together with his wife Admiral Misa are fighting alongside against the unknown Forces? would that be surprising? reminds me of the theory about Black Holes as "Time Traveling Doorway"


Now that would be mind blowing !!!! sadly, i highly doubt that would actually happen.
Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

andydono wrote:

Now that would be mind blowing !!!! sadly, i highly doubt that would actually happen.


yeah.... but that might be possible since Robotech branched off into another Alternate Universe of Macross. I'll make a poll! :D:D
Member
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

xKuromix wrote:


Nazfa wrote:

Dayumn episode 22 reminds me of Gundam Seed.
Except I can totally see Ranka/Alto pairing work now T_T


dude no offense but I DONT SEE it as you do u are totally WRONG u should read the whole post and stop being lazy


Hey man, I've watched subbed episode 22 unlike most of you here :P
you see, the AltoxSheryl romance has a chance. I'm just saying that as of episode 22, the AltoxRanka pairing has more hope as well.
This entire forum has a spoiler block so I won't bother adding another spoiler thing here. In episode 22, SMS is ordered to disband, and its pilots of machines are to be assimilated to NUNS. After this, the grizzly captain dude of Macross Quarter, his bridge crew, Cathy and Ozma all decide to desert and turn pirate--that means commandeering the entire Macross Quarter away from the Battle Frontier and warping away. During their flight, Alto and Luca sortie from the Battle Frontier and fight against Ozma. Well, that's interesting. For me, this means that Alto is on the bad side now. And in all mecha anime, the protagonist may fall astray from his true path due to insane anger (like Alto) or other reasons. So when Alto is on this path of anger, he's with Sheryl(who, bye the way, is now being used by Mishima Leon and the central government of the Macross Frontier since it as discovered that her fold quartz earrings gave her voice some kind of amplification, just like Ranka was). The problem is that as soon as Alto realizes that he's wrong (which will come, guaranteed) in his killing spree, he might switch over to Ranka.
I know it's very vague now, but I just think that because a) Sheryl is being manipulated, b) Ozma gave Alto the "choose your path" speech, c) Alto is himself being manipulated by his anger and the government, the current pairing of AltoxSheryl may not work out. Also, the several things that point to Alto reconciling/ending up with Ranka include a) Sheryl's V-type infection is caused by the injection of Vajra blood b) Brera is Ranka's brother (so BreraxRanka romance will fail) c) Vajra may end up as the good guys (I know this sounds ridiculous).
Let me elaborate on the final point: all along, the Vajra have been portrayed as emotionless, cruel, killing machines. We know that when we are meant to think this, there is more to the Vajra than meets the eye. This point is further validated that Grace is obviously hiding something from everyone, and that there is a rift between Grace and Leon (as of episode 22, Leon orders the murder of Grace, who, as revealed in the end, after the ED, is not dead). Grace is not on the side of the Vajra, and is definitely the ultimate bad guy. Why? I don't think Macross Frontier is as simple an anime as one that tells the viewer who the final antagonist is in the first episode. The Vajra have been the antagonists since day one, so we know that they cannot be the final antagonist. Grace, on the other hand, is much more tricky a character, whose schemes and machinations have been revealed as the series goes on. This makes her a more likely candidate for the ultimate bad guy. Leon has been at one point a candidate for the role of ultimate bad guy. However, his obvious ambitious nature makes him easily manipulated by Grace, who as seen, laughs evilly at the end of episode 22 even though she seems to be killed by Leon's thugs.
All this sets the viewer up for a final twist: the Vajra are not actually evil, they perhaps were peaceful creatures before being mutated/experimented on/created(?) by the truly eviland Grace.

So basically, because a) the Vajra are not completely evil, b) Ranka has chosen her own path to be with the Vajra, c) Alto is being manipulated by anger, killing everything d) Sheryl is being used by Leon Mishima, if Alto ever returns to "choosing his path," as Ozma told him to do, and "protecting his woman," as Ozma is doing, there is a possibility that he would choose to be Ranka.

Finally: Don't get me wrong, I'm a total SherylxAlto fan. I can't stand Ranka, which is why the possibility of this ending makes me sad. Also, all this is pure speculation, what came to my mind as I was watching the episode. It might be a big mass of nonsense. It could also be what happens. I don't know which one it is, but I'm eager to find out.

Why this reminds me of Gundam Seed:
Break away Flagship faction. Three-Ships Alliance anyone? Macross Quarter breaking away sets up a parallel: Macross Quarter=Three-Ships Alliance, Macross Frontier=Earth Alliance, Vajra=Zaft. It's not a perfect parallel on any level, but generally, I'd say that it fits. This all just shows Alto and Luca may be on the wrong side, like Athrun or Izak. Something like that.
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

sintenil2 wrote:

yeah.... but that might be possible since Robotech branched off into another Alternate Universe of Macross. I'll make a poll! :D:D


Well that's robotech... u got to remember that we're dealing with MACROSS here lol
Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Nazfa wrote:

there is a possibility that he would choose to be Ranka.


hmm... you confuse me really..

Alto wants to be Ranka? lol
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

Nazfa wrote:

the Vajra have been portrayed as emotionless, cruel, killing machines. We know that when we are meant to think this, there is more to the Vajra than meets the eye.


Yeah, the Vajras are like bees that follows their queen wherever she goes... and follows her demands through her emotions.

Too...long...can't...read...everything...XD
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/08


Macross F drives me nuts!
38265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
WILL THEY EVER MAKE A SERIES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SDF2 AKA MEGAROAD AND WHERE DID IT DISSAEAR A SERIES BASED ON THAT 2012 , WITH HIKARU(AKA RICK HUNTER)
Member
10120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

rickhunter89 wrote:

WILL THEY EVER MAKE A SERIES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SDF2 AKA MEGAROAD AND WHERE DID IT DISSAEAR A SERIES BASED ON THAT 2012 , WITH HIKARU(AKA RICK HUNTER)


Kawamori said Hikaru, Misa, and Minmay's story ended with Macross Flashback. So I don't think we will ever know what happened to Megaroad-01. I actually asked that question to him years ago.
Member
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North America, Ak...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

sintenil2 wrote:


Beyond-the-Grave wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:

what ever happen to rick hunter aka hikaru(same person) and when will we see him again , i know robotech sc hes like 10 seconds then off to some black hole bit wut abuout in macross univers hes like my favy characters !!!!!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


mia. dissappeared with the first colonial fleet. in robotech he's just stranded alive and well tho. some one correct me if im worng



What IF Macross SDF3 Suddenly defolds out of nowhere near the location of Macross Frontier with all the crew and the mysterious forces that attacked the SDF3 are still fighting against each other sometime around after Macross Frontier saga and Admiral Hikaru together with his wife Admiral Misa are fighting alongside against the unknown Forces? would that be surprising? reminds me of the theory about Black Holes as "Time Traveling Doorway"


what if grace is related to hikaru and misa? or better yet is minmei's child?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.