First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 9/13/08
okayz I'll be the one to make the membership cards!

fill up this form [everything required]

username:
nickname:
dob (date of birth):
age:
position:
pic:


ps.only active members will be give cards. thanks~

preview:
Member
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
username:Natzumi-Gaara
nickname:Zumi-Chan
Job: I work for the man.
position: member
pic:
Posted 9/1/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

username:Natzumi-Gaara
nickname:Zumi-Chan
Job: I work for the man.
position: member
pic:



pls. follow the form required,,..thanks!!
Posted 9/1/08
errrrrr............somebody request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/1/08
username:darkgirlx3
nickname:dark
dob (date of birth):nov 4
age:12
position:mod
pic:
Posted 9/1/08
username: Sakura_10
nickname: Amu
dob (date of birth):06/24/1996
age:12
position: member
pic:
Member
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house wit...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

animerockzforever wrote:


Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

username:Natzumi-Gaara
nickname:Zumi-Chan
Job: I work for the man.
position: member
pic:



pls. follow the form required,,..thanks!!


oh dob not job srry!
Username: Natzumi-Gaara
Nickname: Zumi-Chan
dob(date of birth): 05/01/1995
Age:13
position:Member
picture:
(srry i thought u misspelled job and i don't gotz a job so i was cunfused her it is, corectly filled out!)
Member
7218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
username:lonely_97
nickname:sasalia
dob (date of birth):11 november 1997
age:11
position:member
pic:

Thx
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

animerockzforever wrote:

okayz I'll be the one to make the membership cards!

fill up this form [everything required]

username:
nickname:
dob (date of birth):
age:
position:
pic:


ps.only active members will be give cards. thanks~

Preview:



:sweatingbullets:
username: animeaddicted16
nickname: tessa
dob (date of birth): June 16th
age: 13
position: moderator
pic:

Posted 9/3/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:

username:darkgirlx3
nickname:dark
dob (date of birth):nov 4
age:12
position:mod
pic:


Posted 9/3/08

Sakura_10 wrote:

username: Sakura_10
nickname: Amu
dob (date of birth):06/24/1996
age:12
position: member
pic:



Posted 9/3/08

Natzumi-Gaara wrote:


animerockzforever wrote:


Natzumi-Gaara wrote:

username:Natzumi-Gaara
nickname:Zumi-Chan
Job: I work for the man.
position: member
pic:



pls. follow the form required,,..thanks!!


oh dob not job srry!
Username: Natzumi-Gaara
Nickname: Zumi-Chan
dob(date of birth): 05/01/1995
Age:13
position:Member
picture:
(srry i thought u misspelled job and i don't gotz a job so i was cunfused her it is, corectly filled out!)





Posted 9/3/08

lonely_97 wrote:

username:lonely_97
nickname:sasalia
dob (date of birth):11 november 1997
age:11
position:member
pic:

Thx




Posted 9/3/08

animeaddicted16 wrote:


animerockzforever wrote:

okayz I'll be the one to make the membership cards!

fill up this form [everything required]

username:
nickname:
dob (date of birth):
age:
position:
pic:


ps.only active members will be give cards. thanks~

Preview:



:sweatingbullets:
username: animeaddicted16
nickname: tessa
dob (date of birth): June 16th
age: 13
position: moderator
pic:




ps.please do not quote the first post,...thanks~ :w00t:
71619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/3/08


Oh... gomen T_T

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.