First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How do ppl get un approved items
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In between H3LL a...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i wonder how some crland players get all this un approved items eg:Ichigo's Zangetsu
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08
It's possible the item was released for a time, but the powers that be removed it from being available for some reason or another. Instead of deleting the item from existance, they just unapproved the item so no more people coudl get it.
5533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Au pays des merve...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
they just send a report on an item i think
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

aquastar421 wrote:

they just send a report on an item i think


i dont get how come they unapprove stuff after they already approved it....it's not nice so only some gets it, it's either approve it or disapprove it dont do both,
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


aquastar421 wrote:

they just send a report on an item i think


i dont get how come they unapprove stuff after they already approved it....it's not nice so only some gets it, it's either approve it or disapprove it dont do both,


That uncertainty shows how the mods are serious about Crunchyland; Not only that, but they are approving bad quality items. That means they are as guilty as the voters who rate high to bad quality items because they don't preview them. Mods should also listen to our suggestions in the suggestion thread, is not an ornament. Many people are speaking sense there that could really improve Crunchyland.
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

shadowsas wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


aquastar421 wrote:

they just send a report on an item i think


i dont get how come they unapprove stuff after they already approved it....it's not nice so only some gets it, it's either approve it or disapprove it dont do both,


That uncertainty shows how the mods are serious about Crunchyland; Not only that, but they are approving bad quality items. That means they are as guilty as the voters who rate high to bad quality items because they don't preview them. Mods should also listen to our suggestions in the suggestion thread, is not an ornament. Many people are speaking sense there that could really improve Crunchyland.


ya totally
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


shadowsas wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


aquastar421 wrote:

they just send a report on an item i think


i dont get how come they unapprove stuff after they already approved it....it's not nice so only some gets it, it's either approve it or disapprove it dont do both,


That uncertainty shows how the mods are serious about Crunchyland; Not only that, but they are approving bad quality items. That means they are as guilty as the voters who rate high to bad quality items because they don't preview them. Mods should also listen to our suggestions in the suggestion thread, is not an ornament. Many people are speaking sense there that could really improve Crunchyland.


ya totally


that's why CRLand needs more moderators
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i can give an example.
right now my lvl67 girl has to use a lvl32 dark scythe for her left arm weapon. why?
cuz the 4 piece buster sword got unapproved & the bow of tranquility got its stats nerfed.
the process of approving items should include NOT allowing further changes to an approved item,
be it nerfing or unapproving cuz it results in unfairness among players.
either it gets marked as approved or rejected at point of clearing the pending list.



shadowsas wrote:
Mods should also listen to our suggestions in the suggestion thread, is not an ornament. Many people are speaking sense there that could really improve Crunchyland.
i had brought this up in CRJG's thread.
pointed out the similarity of her thread to the official suggestions thread.
reminded them of the fact that lots of good suggestions posted in that thread went unanswered &
its lack of a mod's presence/voice. let's just say the mod's reply was discouraging.
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

zadesu wrote:



shadowsas wrote:
Mods should also listen to our suggestions in the suggestion thread, is not an ornament. Many people are speaking sense there that could really improve Crunchyland.
i had brought this up in CRJG's thread.
pointed out the similarity of her thread to the official suggestions thread.
reminded them of the fact that lots of good suggestions posted in that thread went unanswered &
its lack of a mod's presence/voice. let's just say the mod's reply was discouraging.



Wow, really? So the mod just ignored our suggestions? That's low :<
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

shadowsas wrote:
Wow, really? So the mod just ignored our suggestions? That's low :<

i can understand in some way cuz out of the 4 current CL mods, 3 have other modding/site duties to attend to. which is why they're looking for dedicated CL mods right now. good luck to everyone who've applied.

2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

shadowsas wrote:

Wow, really? So the mod just ignored our suggestions? That's low :<


We're not ignoring the suggestions -- but there are literally thousands of suggestions! All the suggestions have been looked at and Shinji is coding his little hands off trying to implement the good ones as fast as possible.
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

CRJG wrote:


shadowsas wrote:

Wow, really? So the mod just ignored our suggestions? That's low :<


We're not ignoring the suggestions -- but there are literally thousands of suggestions! All the suggestions have been looked at and Shinji is coding his little hands off trying to implement the good ones as fast as possible.


What about the suggestions of approving items. There hasn't been approved items since 1 day ago, and there were approved very few and none of them were for the classes that need items. Not all the suggestions are adressed to Shinji, they are also to the ones who handle approval. There has been approving of bad quality items and disapproving already approving items. Mods should take responsibility and take action.

Sorry If i sound aggressive, It's just kind of frustrating.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

zadesu wrote:

i can understand in some way cuz out of the 4 current CL mods, 3 have other modding/site duties to attend to. which is why they're looking for dedicated CL mods right now. good luck to everyone who've applied.



I think this is a very good way of handling this dicussion. Thank you Zadesu for handling this with reason.

Everyone has a life, and with prior engaugements of any sort it can be hard to focus full time on something that looks like it has the poteinal to grow to be quite large. The high ups are obivously looking for people, so there is evidenice they know this is a problem that needs addressed.

Rather than complaining, I would like to thank them for the time they put into CRL, as well as the many designers who take the time to make items. Now I don't have to look for a speicfic avatar on some 3rd party site, only to decide I dislike it or have grown bored of it later.

Play a little game, get a chance at some random attire, and I have an updated avatar.. with no upload or real thought on my part. Even if CRL just randomly stopped updating stuff, we'd all still have some pretty cool charater designs to pick from. It can only go up form here.


Oh, and as a note, I don't mean to come off strong here. This discussion has every right to be here, and it brings up vaild concerns. I just like the point Zadesu has made, and the balance in which comments have been placed. Rather than acusasion, it seems to me like this person is placing facts out on the table, and expressing displeasure in a way that is healthy for such a discussion.
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08


These glasses I made for the chibi got rejected... I'm not exactly sure why, I wish they'd send a message telling you what was wrong with it, when they reject items. (Maybe it's because it's a little bit crooked? Maybe it's because they're ear-pieceless? I don't know...)

They weren't very uber, they only gave these stats(And they'd probably change it anyway):

Sunglasses:
Fire Defense: 5
Lightning Defense: 5


Eyeglasses:
Water Defense: 5
Earth Defense: 5
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

pikangie wrote:



These glasses I made for the chibi got rejected... I'm not exactly sure why, I wish they'd send a message telling you what was wrong with it, when they reject items. (Maybe it's because it's a little bit crooked? Maybe it's because they're ear-pieceless? I don't know...)

They weren't very uber, they only gave these stats(And they'd probably change it anyway):

Sunglasses:
Fire Defense: 5
Lightning Defense: 5


Eyeglasses:
Water Defense: 5
Earth Defense: 5


i dont think that's it.........i dont know they reject stuff for weird reasons and it's
definately not the image that's the prob if u've seen some of the items they approved....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.