First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
start from gokusen daYs then
2375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i just notice that some of popular japanese guy!!!
stared to gokusen 1, 2 and 3
cause i think some of them are really stars now because of gokusen

here they are!!!



jun matsumoto as shin sawada



shun oguri as Uchiyama Haruhiko



matsuyama kenichi as Mori Kenichi



kamenashi kazuya as ryu odagiri



akanishi jin as yabuki hayato



hayami mokomichi as hikaru



koike teppei as takeda



hiro as the one always wearing green



takaki yuya as ogata



miura haruma as kazama


and i think many more faces to come!!!
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
some didn't actually become more popular because of gokusen.
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
First time i saw teppei i was like GGGAAWWWHHHH!!!

but i found kame and jin pretty cool
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:

some didn't actually become more popular because of gokusen.


that's sort of true, but gokusen is kinda like their starting point
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I think Wentz was in the first season too
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
hmm u might just have a point here!!??
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
for me its like their starting point. i believe this is where jun matsumoto get his first award. though miura haruma was already known from koizora but i think he get more offers now like bloody monday and crows zero II
169128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
oh is gokusen jun 1st drama?

i didn't know that
22580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

yue1113 wrote:


_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:

some didn't actually become more popular because of gokusen.


that's sort of true, but gokusen is kinda like their starting point


yup
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
gokusen wasnt matsumoto jun's first show!
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

angalia wrote:

First time i saw teppei i was like GGGAAWWWHHHH!!!

but i found kame and jin pretty cool


Me too with Teppei. >w<
<3333 Lol.

I like Kame and Jin in Gokusen 2 :D

And I didn't even noticed Hiro in this drama. O____O Lmao.
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Jun was in Kindaichi before in Gokusen! Shun was in GTO. Haruma Miura was in 14sai no haha. The rest I don't know...But I do know Teppei was in waterboys..I discovered him there. . . In fact, some of the waterboys "boys" are also famous now, like Tamaki Hiroshi and Tsumabaki Satoshi (or something like that) even Eita. . .
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Alaska
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I think the point she's trying to make, is no one really knew abut these guys untill after they were in the show. Sure they have their bands and other dramas and movies they were in, but Gokusen really made people go "Hay, who's this? I want to learn more about them. They're worth watching." I mean of course you'll always have fans who've been there from day one, but you could say Gokusen is were the train first had a packed station.
Posted 9/2/08

xMomoko wrote:


angalia wrote:

First time i saw teppei i was like GGGAAWWWHHHH!!!

but i found kame and jin pretty cool


Me too with Teppei. >w<
<3333 Lol.

I like Kame and Jin in Gokusen 2 :D

And I didn't even noticed Hiro in this drama. O____O Lmao.


I ALMOST didn't notice HIRO MIZUSHIMA as well... LOL... but seeing him in Absolute Boyfriend with HAYAMI MOKOMICHI... it's like i could find him like a needle in a haystack! LOL... He was the one always wearing green... He didn't have a lot of lines too, which made it really hard to spot him... but yeah... ALMOST!
Posted 9/2/08

brokentboy wrote:

I think the point she's trying to make, is no one really knew abut these guys untill after they were in the show. Sure they have their bands and other dramas and movies they were in, but Gokusen really made people go "Hay, who's this? I want to learn more about them. They're worth watching." I mean of course you'll always have fans who've been there from day one, but you could say Gokusen is were the train first had a packed station.


I agree since I actually didn't know of these guys before GOKUSEN... yeah, but now that I've seen them there.. it's like what other movies or dramas are they in... I TOTALLY CONCUR!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.