Post Reply What's your fave. game?
Posted 8/31/08
Mine was Eternal Sonata.
Really intresting!
Got to play!

Also, explain why you like it, please!
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Kingdom hearts XDDD

Because of the storyline
and the music
and the characters
and the worlds

<3
Posted 9/1/08
zu online and sims:D cuz are interesting and in zu u can make friends ^^
Posted 9/2/08
Grand Theft Auto 4
Halo3
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

roke-chan wrote:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Halo3


Why does everyone like Halo?
haha, XPP
explain :DDD
Posted 9/4/08

Takara-Akimi wrote:


roke-chan wrote:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Halo3


Why does everyone like Halo?
haha, XPP
explain :DDD


idk...its addicting...
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

roke-chan wrote:


Takara-Akimi wrote:


roke-chan wrote:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Halo3


Why does everyone like Halo?
haha, XPP
explain :DDD


idk...its addicting...




addicting?
thats familiar XPP
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

Takara-Akimi wrote:


roke-chan wrote:


Takara-Akimi wrote:


roke-chan wrote:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Halo3


Why does everyone like Halo?
haha, XPP
explain :DDD


idk...its addicting...




addicting?
thats familiar XPP


everytime i try to get away..
it always calls me...but i quit long ago...i still say its a favorite for me...Ordo worships it
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

roke-chan wrote:


Takara-Akimi wrote:


roke-chan wrote:


Takara-Akimi wrote:


roke-chan wrote:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Halo3


Why does everyone like Halo?
haha, XPP
explain :DDD


idk...its addicting...




addicting?
thats familiar XPP


everytime i try to get away..
it always calls me...but i quit long ago...i still say its a favorite for me...Ordo worships it




so its like a drug...
in game form...?
interesting
Posted 9/4/08
yah...pretty much...
You must be logged in to post.