First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you dislike QUEEN HENRIETTA??
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


Never liked her anyway
Oh that maid too I think Louis should just kick her out

Oh 1 more thing I really hope that Louis would forget about that Saito & be with that blond guy with 2 different eyes color from season 2 (sorry don't remember his name )
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

But haha your right she wont blow him up >.> bit she will lock his ass in prinson <.< she really turned into a bitch in episdoe 8&9 Boooooo >(



statement of the day XD
Posted 9/1/08
You mean her breasts >.< hmm maybe but im not a breast guy Okay... maybe a little I mean a little kid look kinda makes a guy look like he a sick man not to mention makes one think "umm am i attracted to little girls??" So yah i supose Saito dont wana look like a kid Fantasizer lol >.<
Posted 9/1/08

unicorna wrote:



Never liked her anyway
Oh that maid too I think Louis should just kick her out

Oh 1 more thing I really hope that Louis would forget about that Saito & be with that blond guy with 2 different eyes color from season 2 (sorry don't remember his name )


>.> really do you have any respect for the main character at all <.< can I ask why you just said for saito to kick out the girls?? if you just want louise to ditch saito >.<

Haha if louise ditched saito i wonder if he go back to japan or somethin sigh..... Oh well to bad she wont ditch him and if she does it wont be permenantly she freakin crazzy about him even if she denies it =3
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

srstarry wrote:


But haha your right she wont blow him up >.> bit she will lock his ass in prinson <.< she really turned into a bitch in episdoe 8&9 Boooooo >(



statement of the day XD


Hahha lol thanks for correcting my spellin >.< I was typin to fast didnt notice lol =3 FtW!
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

spartan115 wrote:


unicorna wrote:



Never liked her anyway
Oh that maid too I think Louis should just kick her out

Oh 1 more thing I really hope that Louis would forget about that Saito & be with that blond guy with 2 different eyes color from season 2 (sorry don't remember his name )


>.> really do you have any respect for the main character at all <.< can I ask why you just said for saito to kick out the girls?? if you just want louise to ditch saito >.<

Haha if louise ditched saito i wonder if he go back to japan or somethin sigh..... Oh well to bad she wont ditch him and if she does it wont be permenantly she freakin crazzy about him even if she denies it =3


No I didn't say I want Saito to kick the girls out
I want Louis her self to kick the maid out & why I want her to be kicked out the answer is coz I don’t like her she is really annoying
As for Saito no I don't have respect for him maybe he was ok in season 1 & 2 but now I don't like him any more
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
Oh god... I cant even believe that a day like this will come.... I dont want to believe this, but i have no choice but to say it!

Louise X Saito fans (most) > than the likes of Narutards....

Henrietta > Louise !!!! does that answer ur question ??
Posted 9/1/08

andydono wrote:

Oh god... I cant even believe that a day like this will come.... I dont want to believe this, but i have no choice but to say it!

Louise X Saito fans (most) > than the likes of Narutards....

Henrietta > Louise !!!! does that answer ur question ??


No that doesnt answer my question at all >.> My question is why does Henrietta insist on say she like saito or well expressin it yet wont let him do anything then puts him in jail for what he believes in sigh.... now he rogue and might have to get executed hahaha how in the world is she gona pertect him now >.> just forced him into a situation that might ge thim executed
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Warsaw
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Just look what Henrietta is doing! How is she acting! Everyone can see that there is something bonding them...
Member
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
look everyone only likes louise because shes cute and a bitch and the main characters gf but if henrietta switched plces with louise im sure everyone would like her more than louise and its true because noone likes a bitch (aka louise) without reason everyone is just ridin the storylines dick because henrietta didnt summon saito and luise did saito is louises dog wow big woop

in all

Saito x henrietta forever
Posted 9/1/08
At first...i really like her very MUCH!,
But when he confessed her feelings to saito...
SHit, it was really fucking stupid!....
And ever since that episode was aired...
MAN! I reallY HATE her!! honto!
Posted 9/1/08

vX117 wrote:

look everyone only likes louise because shes cute and a bitch and the main characters gf but if henrietta switched plces with louise im sure everyone would like her more than louise and its true because noone likes a bitch (aka louise) without reason everyone is just ridin the storylines dick because henrietta didnt summon saito and luise did saito is louises dog wow big woop

in all

Saito x henrietta forever


SORRY....but i guess UR opinion is totally wronG!

WHAT??? louise is a bitch??? thats fuckin' stupid!...
HEnrietta's the one who is bitch!..
she loves saito....and that love is forbidden! blink:
And even though she knows that Louise loves saito, HENRIETTA still falls for him...
And man....HEnRietta is louise's best FRIEND!!!!!!


SORRY....i can't really hold back to what you've said....
Member
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
i h8 her, just cuz she lost wales doesnt mean she ruin her best friend lov
Member
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

DreyKiztah20 wrote:


vX117 wrote:

look everyone only likes louise because shes cute and a bitch and the main characters gf but if henrietta switched plces with louise im sure everyone would like her more than louise and its true because noone likes a bitch (aka louise) without reason everyone is just ridin the storylines dick because henrietta didnt summon saito and luise did saito is louises dog wow big woop

in all

Saito x henrietta forever


SORRY....but i guess UR opinion is totally wronG!

WHAT??? louise is a bitch??? thats fuckin' stupid!...
HEnrietta's the one who is bitch!..
she loves saito....and that love is forbidden! blink:
And even though she knows that Louise loves saito, HENRIETTA still falls for him...
And man....HEnRietta is louise's best FRIEND!!!!!!


SORRY....i can't really hold back to what you've said....





oh please most dont even know what love is like....and its an anime its very fictional and louise is a bitch whoever doesent think louise is mean the lsightest bit is in fact a dick head she attacks saito half the time for no reason shes always envious and is always hitting or lecturing someone i mean what she did to tiffa was totally un called for and shes a dick because shes easy to convince i mean wow saito kisses her and the fact that saito cheated on her dissapears WOOOOOW makes sense doesent it?
Member
5778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / WHY!!!? YOUR CRAZY!
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
on ep 9 i hated her but i still like her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.