First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you dislike QUEEN HENRIETTA??
Member
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i could tell you....
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

naruto6302 wrote:

ppl that choose henrietta are the reality choice, ppl that choose louise are fantasy choice... cause u'll be in the hospital everyday with that kind of lover not to mention maybe impotent too from all the low blow


dam straight lol
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

arturiasaber wrote:

Here's the deal then. Would you, in real life, give up on loving someone just because a friend of yours is also in love with same person? Would you really think for a minute that you wouldn't do the same if you really love that said person? Aren't we all free to a choice? Henrietta didn't and ISN'T stealing Saito. At most, she's giving him a choice of choosing her, other than the current harem he has. Sure, she's being a bit aggressive, but each to his/her own ways. I say, the reason of her stealing Saito is certainly not a convincing reason to hate. Maybe you would only say so because you are all rooting for what the creators are aiming for. There is no question that Saito and Louise loved each other. But there certainly is no doubt that Henrietta has started falling for Saito. Free country, free choice. And to top it all, she was still composed and knew her place, even at the face of dire events. Sadly, we are all only viewers and certainly cannot change what will be.


yea, i dont think she ever ask him to leave Louise, she's sort of like Siesta dont mind Louise being there, she just want a little love
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
i dun dislike her bcas of the SaitoxHime thing since ima Saitox Louise surpporter. I kinda dislike her cus well its my natural personality to dislike characters like her but since i see no reason. i vote NO. Seriously. Thou i kinda hated the part wher she threw him in jail jus bcas of that issue. Tabitha part of her country too! People are risking their lives to save her! Cant she see that? anyways she shud have already figured out they would somehow escape.
Member
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i could tell you....
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
I don't dislike the queen shes the ideal choice for saito. its her or a flat chested, useless, little bitch that enjoys beating saito with a whip and blowing him up with magic.

I can take 3 examples from the first season that shes either saved by saito or by dumb luck

1.The ep when they were going to go after the staff of destruction, louise jumps off of tabitha's dragon and nearly gets herself kills (saved by saito)

2.The ep with the inn keeper and enchanted inn, louise gamble all of there money saved by the innkeeper (dumb luck)

3.Last and my personal favorite the one where they go and deliver a letter to Wales, Louise gets captured by the enemy, nearly get married to Ward, gets the letter wrote stolen, get Wales killed which leads to the war and in the end get Saito killed the first time.
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

darkkan wrote:

I don't dislike the queen shes the ideal choice for saito. its her or a flat chested, useless, little bitch that enjoys beating saito with a whip and blowing him up with magic.

I can take 3 examples from the first season that shes either saved by saito or by dumb luck

1.The ep when they were going to go after the staff of destruction, louise jumps off of tabitha's dragon and nearly gets herself kills (saved by saito)

2.The ep with the inn keeper and enchanted inn, louise gamble all of there money saved by the innkeeper (dumb luck)

3.Last and my personal favorite the one where they go and deliver a letter to Wales, Louise gets captured by the enemy, nearly get married to Ward, get the letter Wales wrote stolen, get Wales killed which lead to the war and in the end get Saito kill the first time.


youve made your point but u dun have to call Louise a bitch. I seriously see no point in insulting characters which you have no control over.[not like the character's gonna hear you.] Besides, she's stop using the whip
Member
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i could tell you....
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


darkkan wrote:

I don't dislike the queen shes the ideal choice for saito. its her or a flat chested, useless, little bitch that enjoys beating saito with a whip and blowing him up with magic.

I can take 3 examples from the first season that shes either saved by saito or by dumb luck

1.The ep when they were going to go after the staff of destruction, louise jumps off of tabitha's dragon and nearly gets herself kills (saved by saito)

2.The ep with the inn keeper and enchanted inn, louise gamble all of there money saved by the innkeeper (dumb luck)

3.Last and my personal favorite the one where they go and deliver a letter to Wales, Louise gets captured by the enemy, nearly get married to Ward, get the letter Wales wrote stolen, get Wales killed which lead to the war and in the end get Saito kill the first time.


youve made your point but u dun have to call Louise a bitch. I seriously see no point in insulting characters which you have no control over.[not like the character's gonna hear you.] Besides, she's stop using the whip


blowing him up with magic isnt much better
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

darkkan wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


darkkan wrote:

I don't dislike the queen shes the ideal choice for saito. its her or a flat chested, useless, little bitch that enjoys beating saito with a whip and blowing him up with magic.

I can take 3 examples from the first season that shes either saved by saito or by dumb luck

1.The ep when they were going to go after the staff of destruction, louise jumps off of tabitha's dragon and nearly gets herself kills (saved by saito)

2.The ep with the inn keeper and enchanted inn, louise gamble all of there money saved by the innkeeper (dumb luck)

3.Last and my personal favorite the one where they go and deliver a letter to Wales, Louise gets captured by the enemy, nearly get married to Ward, get the letter Wales wrote stolen, get Wales killed which lead to the war and in the end get Saito kill the first time.


youve made your point but u dun have to call Louise a bitch. I seriously see no point in insulting characters which you have no control over.[not like the character's gonna hear you.] Besides, she's stop using the whip


blowing him up with magic isnt much better


thats true and shes sorta perfected her kick in the crotch. lolz still they look cute together to me^^ hahas
Member
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i could tell you....
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


darkkan wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


darkkan wrote:

I don't dislike the queen shes the ideal choice for saito. its her or a flat chested, useless, little bitch that enjoys beating saito with a whip and blowing him up with magic.

I can take 3 examples from the first season that shes either saved by saito or by dumb luck

1.The ep when they were going to go after the staff of destruction, louise jumps off of tabitha's dragon and nearly gets herself kills (saved by saito)

2.The ep with the inn keeper and enchanted inn, louise gamble all of there money saved by the innkeeper (dumb luck)

3.Last and my personal favorite the one where they go and deliver a letter to Wales, Louise gets captured by the enemy, nearly get married to Ward, get the letter Wales wrote stolen, get Wales killed which lead to the war and in the end get Saito kill the first time.


youve made your point but u dun have to call Louise a bitch. I seriously see no point in insulting characters which you have no control over.[not like the character's gonna hear you.] Besides, she's stop using the whip


blowing him up with magic isnt much better


thats true and shes sorta perfected her kick in the crotch. lolz still they look cute together to me^^ hahas


when have you've seen them being cute together lately? hehe
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

darkkan wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


darkkan wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


darkkan wrote:

I don't dislike the queen shes the ideal choice for saito. its her or a flat chested, useless, little bitch that enjoys beating saito with a whip and blowing him up with magic.

I can take 3 examples from the first season that shes either saved by saito or by dumb luck

1.The ep when they were going to go after the staff of destruction, louise jumps off of tabitha's dragon and nearly gets herself kills (saved by saito)

2.The ep with the inn keeper and enchanted inn, louise gamble all of there money saved by the innkeeper (dumb luck)

3.Last and my personal favorite the one where they go and deliver a letter to Wales, Louise gets captured by the enemy, nearly get married to Ward, get the letter Wales wrote stolen, get Wales killed which lead to the war and in the end get Saito kill the first time.


youve made your point but u dun have to call Louise a bitch. I seriously see no point in insulting characters which you have no control over.[not like the character's gonna hear you.] Besides, she's stop using the whip


blowing him up with magic isnt much better


thats true and shes sorta perfected her kick in the crotch. lolz still they look cute together to me^^ hahas


when have you've seen them being cute together lately? hehe



the ball^^ well,after the ball.
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Seems like most guys hate Louise? No wonder people say girls and guys think differently. Yeah, i dislike the queen. Well, because she's nice doesn't mean she's a good friend. She betrayed Louise who always risk her life for the kingdom and bla bla ; That's a little hmm i guess erm bitch? I dont know but i really dont like her.
P.S Louise hits and yell at Saito because she's not a straightforward girl.
I am sure most of the girls will understand?
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
not so much hate, just annoyed by her sometime and yea im quite sure we think differently especially in a shounen,harem series, if it's a shoujo, u'll see me supporting only one guy
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

arturiasaber wrote:

Here's the deal then. Would you, in real life, give up on loving someone just because a friend of yours is also in love with same person? Would you really think for a minute that you wouldn't do the same if you really love that said person? Aren't we all free to a choice? Henrietta didn't and ISN'T stealing Saito. At most, she's giving him a choice of choosing her, other than the current harem he has. Sure, she's being a bit aggressive, but each to his/her own ways. I say, the reason of her stealing Saito is certainly not a convincing reason to hate. Maybe you would only say so because you are all rooting for what the creators are aiming for. There is no question that Saito and Louise loved each other. But there certainly is no doubt that Henrietta has started falling for Saito. Free country, free choice. And to top it all, she was still composed and knew her place, even at the face of dire events. Sadly, we are all only viewers and certainly cannot change what will be.


omg, i heard of a female henriettaxsaito supporter but i never guessed your also a filipina! hahaha :P

Member
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / My house........
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
I Still Like The Princess!!!!!!!!!
Member
3585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Yes that is the b...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
I really dont like her at all, sum do others dont, thats ur opinion, i just think that its kinda harsh to louise, she really cares for him, but obviously has to keep up her standards, she was raised to b dat way! anyways, so im going to kill her if she breaks louise's heart again, which is what i got from sum other posts here. She is horrible, and honestly she has kinda a plain face... (in my opinion, but im a girl so i cant really judge that...)
Member
3585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Yes that is the b...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

o0Mystic0o wrote:

Seems like most guys hate Louise? No wonder people say girls and guys think differently. Yeah, i dislike the queen. Well, because she's nice doesn't mean she's a good friend. She betrayed Louise who always risk her life for the kingdom and bla bla ; That's a little hmm i guess erm bitch? I dont know but i really dont like her.
P.S Louise hits and yell at Saito because she's not a straightforward girl.
I am sure most of the girls will understand?


I think alot of the girls will get it, including me cuz yah were awesum like dat. I guess we can kinda connect with Louise who is kinda more down 2 earth and realistic than the others???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.