First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply quiz:what Special A.charadter are you??
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

me got...........

You are Tadashi Karino.

You are very funny and likes to eat sweets!~ You like to do whatever you want and travel alone. You are the talkative and funny Tadashi!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyyy anothe tadashiiiiiiiii i loveeeeeeeee him

thank you for taking the Quize hehe


lolz your welcome luna *sweet smile*


hehe yeahhhhhhh wonna be friends thanksss


okay cooooool you like kh2 too


yeahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh cute piccccc


lolz yup i found it on photobuket


haha cute cute ute sorraaaaaaa ahh soo cutee
Member
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

me got...........

You are Tadashi Karino.

You are very funny and likes to eat sweets!~ You like to do whatever you want and travel alone. You are the talkative and funny Tadashi!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyyy anothe tadashiiiiiiiii i loveeeeeeeee him

thank you for taking the Quize hehe


lolz your welcome luna *sweet smile*


hehe yeahhhhhhh wonna be friends thanksss


okay cooooool you like kh2 too


yeahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh cute piccccc


lolz yup i found it on photobuket


haha cute cute ute sorraaaaaaa ahh soo cutee


lolz how about these??? ~
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

me got...........

You are Tadashi Karino.

You are very funny and likes to eat sweets!~ You like to do whatever you want and travel alone. You are the talkative and funny Tadashi!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyyy anothe tadashiiiiiiiii i loveeeeeeeee him

thank you for taking the Quize hehe


lolz your welcome luna *sweet smile*


hehe yeahhhhhhh wonna be friends thanksss


okay cooooool you like kh2 too


yeahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh cute piccccc


lolz yup i found it on photobuket


haha cute cute ute sorraaaaaaa ahh soo cutee


lolz how about these??? ~


ahhhhhhhhhh cute~ahh thanksssssssss i loveeeeee them nyuuu
Member
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

me got...........

You are Tadashi Karino.

You are very funny and likes to eat sweets!~ You like to do whatever you want and travel alone. You are the talkative and funny Tadashi!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyyy anothe tadashiiiiiiiii i loveeeeeeeee him

thank you for taking the Quize hehe


lolz your welcome luna *sweet smile*


hehe yeahhhhhhh wonna be friends thanksss


okay cooooool you like kh2 too


yeahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh cute piccccc


lolz yup i found it on photobuket


haha cute cute ute sorraaaaaaa ahh soo cutee


lolz how about these??? ~


ahhhhhhhhhh cute~ahh thanksssssssss i loveeeeee them nyuuu


omg i found more pics ~ should i add them to the group photos????
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

me got...........

You are Tadashi Karino.

You are very funny and likes to eat sweets!~ You like to do whatever you want and travel alone. You are the talkative and funny Tadashi!


ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyyyyyyyy anothe tadashiiiiiiiii i loveeeeeeeee him

thank you for taking the Quize hehe


lolz your welcome luna *sweet smile*


hehe yeahhhhhhh wonna be friends thanksss


okay cooooool you like kh2 too


yeahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh cute piccccc


lolz yup i found it on photobuket


haha cute cute ute sorraaaaaaa ahh soo cutee


lolz how about these??? ~


ahhhhhhhhhh cute~ahh thanksssssssss i loveeeeee them nyuuu


omg i found more pics ~ should i add them to the group photos????


ahhhhhhhhhhh cool cool coollllllll yes yes yes pleaseeeeeeeee

Member
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
You are Akira Toudou.

You are very confident in what you do. You are kind and loving that people love to be friends with you. You are also a good cook!
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Mega_animelover17 wrote:

You are Akira Toudou.

You are very confident in what you do. You are kind and loving that people love to be friends with you. You are also a good cook!


ahhhhhhhhh you're just like me you know i get her to and the other girl don't know her name you can see it on the first on haha kkkk

thanksssssss for taking itttttt
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
"You are Akira Toudou.

You are very confident in what you do. You are kind and loving that people love to be friends with you. You are also a good cook!"

never watched special A soo.... ehhehehe.... :3 *goes wandering off to watch kanon*
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
yayyyyyyyyyyyy

like meeeeeee!!!! nyuu nice to meet ya im luna
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
erm... just call me whatever you want, moon :3
Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
ahh okkkkkkkk nyuuu thankssss
Member
11405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
haii haii moon-chan :3
Member
7696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the neko world
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
I got
Ryuu & kei

Creator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
goood gooood nyuuu susu suu
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
im

You are Ryuu Tsuji.
You are cool and sensitive like Ryuu! You are good with children. You are even-tempered and is kindhearted person. You love animals and nature.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.