First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Asian stars which has died of unnatural reasons
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / katy, texas
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
this forum made me sad...

that guy from Thai - Big D2B
i don't know him...
but i feel sad for him...

R.I.P
Posted 8/31/08

gtpt86 wrote:

Yea, those two actresses are really a charm, but alas, life isn't as good to them perhaps. Rest In Peace.


I feel sad for xu wei lun, becuase she was like an angel and she was like the only one who was friendly towards everyone in the entertainment circle
Posted 8/31/08

FailunheiROXS wrote:

Big D2B(Thai)




he was in a car accident and he was in a coma then woke up and then he got sick again and was in a coma
for 4 or 5 years>_<....*cry* then he woke up but was like a new born baby>_<..he couldnt do anything any more or even remember that he was FAMOUS! so sad>_<...then last year 1 week after his birthday he pass away
R.I.P.>_<
dec. 2. 1982-dec.9. 2007


That is so sad, I'm getting depressed from my own thread now
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

xiaochien_08 wrote:


FailunheiROXS wrote:

Big D2B(Thai)




he was in a car accident and he was in a coma then woke up and then he got sick again and was in a coma
for 4 or 5 years>_<....*cry* then he woke up but was like a new born baby>_<..he couldnt do anything any more or even remember that he was FAMOUS! so sad>_<...then last year 1 week after his birthday he pass away
R.I.P.>_<
dec. 2. 1982-dec.9. 2007




why did he die then? he was better after he woke up right but just couldnt remember anything?


not he was still sick but just got out of the hospital for a couple month he was like a newborn baby who didnt know anything but still very sick

422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / barcelona spain
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

xiaochien_08 wrote:



Rico Yan - died in his sleep in 2002, he was 27


yah,... rico yan was one of the best actors in philippines
and he help a lot of people on his own foundation,...

4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

dongpaki wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:


FailunheiROXS wrote:

Big D2B(Thai)




he was in a car accident and he was in a coma then woke up and then he got sick again and was in a coma
for 4 or 5 years>_<....*cry* then he woke up but was like a new born baby>_<..he couldnt do anything any more or even remember that he was FAMOUS! so sad>_<...then last year 1 week after his birthday he pass away
R.I.P.>_<
dec. 2. 1982-dec.9. 2007




why did he die then? he was better after he woke up right but just couldnt remember anything?


he woke up?
i thought he was always in a coma then after awhile his family decided to pull the plug or something like that...


i'm not sure what i read was that he couldn't breath and then when they got to the hospital he died
Posted 8/31/08

kawaii_kittie wrote:


starz12 wrote:


kawaii_kittie wrote:


starz12 wrote:


runrunSQUIDY wrote:


TRASHBAT wrote:

hide, formarly of X Japan.


HE DIED?!


i thought Hide is still alive...why did he die anyway?


hm... i was wondering the same thing but ppl dont be confused with HYDE & HIDE, different, hide died on May 2, 1998... hyde is still alive


why do they have to have the same name...? thank you, now i know...


lol your welcome, by the way i think the names are pronounced differently


Yes, the names are pronounced differently.

hide is pronounced "hee-day" and Hyde is pronounced "hide"

I got confused with that at first too ^^"
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

FailunheiROXS wrote:

Big D2B(Thai)




he was in a car accident and he was in a coma then woke up and then he got sick again and was in a coma
for 4 or 5 years>_<....*cry* then he woke up but was like a new born baby>_<..he couldnt do anything any more or even remember that he was FAMOUS! so sad>_<...then last year 1 week after his birthday he pass away
R.I.P.>_<
dec. 2. 1982-dec.9. 2007


oh how awful, poor man
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Englaand.☆ ^_^
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

TRASHBAT wrote:


starz12 wrote:


runrunSQUIDY wrote:


TRASHBAT wrote:

hide, formarly of X Japan.


HE DIED?!


i thought Hide is still alive...why did he die anyway?


Apparent suicide, but many think it was an accident. He was found hanged with a towel tied to a doorknob. He, and the rest of X Japan, used to do this to ease muscles in their neck/back.


i heard he was drunk that's why he did it?... i am not sure about that though

1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

jodie26 wrote:


TRASHBAT wrote:


starz12 wrote:


runrunSQUIDY wrote:


TRASHBAT wrote:

hide, formarly of X Japan.


HE DIED?!


i thought Hide is still alive...why did he die anyway?


Apparent suicide, but many think it was an accident. He was found hanged with a towel tied to a doorknob. He, and the rest of X Japan, used to do this to ease muscles in their neck/back.


i heard he was drunk that's why he did it?... i am not sure about that though



Yeah I think you're right. That's why it went wrong I suppose *shrugs*

150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Minako Honda from death was acute myelogenous leukemia
Panrawat Apichet Kittikorncharoen (Big) after being in acoma for four years
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
aw , rip ):

2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

hayzcuttie wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:



Rico Yan - died in his sleep in 2002, he was 27


yah,... rico yan was one of the best actors in philippines
and he help a lot of people on his own foundation,...



yeah.. I really miss him..
726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
atleast theyre remembered? that's a better way to go than most people bcuz theyre all forgotten way quicker than famous people
11501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
rip D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.