First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
NDS,GBA,N64,PSX, maybe PSP,PS3 emulator
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

tamsheed3 wrote:


rsjtl wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


rsjtl wrote:

I use a PSX emulator but I would like a NDS emulator but I don't know if it's too much for my computer, because it doesn't play PS2 games because it gets stuck
tamsheed3 can you send me a link to your nds emulator please


copy and pastethis....http://blackmarketserver.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fmembers%2findex.aspx.....rigister for free its EASY and go to emulators ......nds.........pick the last one No$GBA it will work for sure.....if u have problems send me i message or something .......ill help


thak you :D


so u got the emulator...........anyway ur welcome


yes but I still have to see if it doesn't get stuck
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

rsjtl wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


rsjtl wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


rsjtl wrote:

I use a PSX emulator but I would like a NDS emulator but I don't know if it's too much for my computer, because it doesn't play PS2 games because it gets stuck
tamsheed3 can you send me a link to your nds emulator please


copy and pastethis....http://blackmarketserver.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fmembers%2findex.aspx.....rigister for free its EASY and go to emulators ......nds.........pick the last one No$GBA it will work for sure.....if u have problems send me i message or something .......ill help


thak you :D


so u got the emulator...........anyway ur welcome


yes but I still have to see if it doesn't get stuck


ok cool
Posted 9/1/08
Yea ps3 looks kool
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In between H3LL a...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
well actually i know where to get all these emulators even the ps3 one
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Picton,Ontario,Ca...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

google

Romshare for alot of roms.

Can someone link me for a PS2 emulator and Kingdom hearts
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
So what about pirating games. Adults always tell me to save money anyways, which I do.

I use lots of emulators for N64, PSX, GB/A, GameGear, and so on....
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

AIchemlst wrote:


google

Romshare for alot of roms.

Can someone link me for a PS2 emulator and Kingdom hearts


here ya go for PS2

http://www.emulatorworld.com/index.php?mod=Downloads&Downloads-page=download&Downloads-act=view&Downloads-id=30

but sorry I'm too lazy to find KH
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Lorenzo Ca
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

jette1221 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

Not many people know how to actually pirate games. For example, on the DS its just as easy to pirate games as it is the PSP, but the sales are still strong. Not because the users are committed, but it just isn't as widely known how to pirate a DS game. But I know how to pirate them, which actually comes in handy. For 1, a lot of games come out that are in Japanese. These games are never localized, but they rape phace (Like Tales of Innocence) Even if I bought the Japanese version it would never be in English, but if I get the pirated version I can get translations people are working on. Another thing is, I'm poor. I don't want to spend money on a game that may suck balls, so I can test it out and if it's good buy it (If I got the money) and support developers. I'm not saying it makes pirating right, but it does have its advantage's.

Also, pirating PC games is the developers fault. Valve's games aren't really pirated, they sell tons, and they know how to stop people from pirating. Other PC dev's bring it on themselves with all the stupid pirate prevention crap they put in the game, which only stops the people who bought the games, not the pirates.

And for console pirating, even less people know about it then hand held pirating. Yes, its possible for me to get a chip that I can screw into my Wii to play games for free, but not many people know that, and not many are willing to take the chance to break there console. Same goes for PS3 and 360.


But what if pirating becomes widespread, through word of mouth and in this case, forums and through internet... It could happen in the near future and if it does, it'll cause a huge blow to the developer and publisher's income thus lowering the chance of the game having a sequel or being ported state-side... The ones who will be hugely affected by this are those small companies that creates good games...

Well, I know how you feel about playing japanese games, finishing them but not thoroughly enjoying it since you dont understand what was happening... I've finished quite a few of them myself and felt that way about most japanese games i've finished... But, there are still ways for us to understand the story other than the use of patches on roms, online translation and/or studying and learning nihongo to name a few...

i wont criticize how one got their game but I'll stick with buying the actual game... Maybe it's just for self satisfaction but no one really cares...



Did you ever actually play PSX/N64 emus and beyond? they suck and i would rather play on the real system. The only good emus out there are the GBA, NES and SNES but beyond that, ill just get the system
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

SUPE12MAN23 wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

Not many people know how to actually pirate games. For example, on the DS its just as easy to pirate games as it is the PSP, but the sales are still strong. Not because the users are committed, but it just isn't as widely known how to pirate a DS game. But I know how to pirate them, which actually comes in handy. For 1, a lot of games come out that are in Japanese. These games are never localized, but they rape phace (Like Tales of Innocence) Even if I bought the Japanese version it would never be in English, but if I get the pirated version I can get translations people are working on. Another thing is, I'm poor. I don't want to spend money on a game that may suck balls, so I can test it out and if it's good buy it (If I got the money) and support developers. I'm not saying it makes pirating right, but it does have its advantage's.

Also, pirating PC games is the developers fault. Valve's games aren't really pirated, they sell tons, and they know how to stop people from pirating. Other PC dev's bring it on themselves with all the stupid pirate prevention crap they put in the game, which only stops the people who bought the games, not the pirates.

And for console pirating, even less people know about it then hand held pirating. Yes, its possible for me to get a chip that I can screw into my Wii to play games for free, but not many people know that, and not many are willing to take the chance to break there console. Same goes for PS3 and 360.


But what if pirating becomes widespread, through word of mouth and in this case, forums and through internet... It could happen in the near future and if it does, it'll cause a huge blow to the developer and publisher's income thus lowering the chance of the game having a sequel or being ported state-side... The ones who will be hugely affected by this are those small companies that creates good games...

Well, I know how you feel about playing japanese games, finishing them but not thoroughly enjoying it since you dont understand what was happening... I've finished quite a few of them myself and felt that way about most japanese games i've finished... But, there are still ways for us to understand the story other than the use of patches on roms, online translation and/or studying and learning nihongo to name a few...

i wont criticize how one got their game but I'll stick with buying the actual game... Maybe it's just for self satisfaction but no one really cares...



Did you ever actually play PSX/N64 emus and beyond? they suck and i would rather play on the real system. The only good emus out there are the GBA, NES and SNES but beyond that, ill just get the system


true .....but it still depends on what kinda computer you have.......
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Lorenzo Ca
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Lol just get a psp thats homebrew ready on ebay! or try to add hombrew yourself! you can play almost all PSX games normal speed oh and psp games too, free
Posted 7/21/10
I have No$GBA N64, and PSX emulator.

- the No$GBA is choppy on my computer for some reason but it plays.
- Project 64 works really well so I have no complaints
- PSX I don't play it because the game I wish to play doesn't work. I'm still learning about .rar & .bin files to get the game to work.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.