First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards!!
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

cherry5421 wrote:

Username : Cherry5421
Name : Sherry
Position: Member
D.O.B : March 7
Choice : 4

Picture:


here!!
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Username: AnimeRockz3
Name: Jeanine
Position: Member
D.O.B: March 29
Choice: 5
Pic:
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

foreverlovekaty wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:

This is the info needed to get your membership card :
Username : foreverlovekaty
Name : katy
Position (Creator, Avi Maker, Mod, Member) :mod
D.O.B : august 11
Choice : 5, please
pic:

Choices :

1

2

3

4

5




here!!
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


foreverlovekaty wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:

This is the info needed to get your membership card :
Username : foreverlovekaty
Name : katy
Position (Creator, Avi Maker, Mod, Member) :mod
D.O.B : august 11
Choice : 5, please
pic:

Choices :

1

2

3

4

5




here!!


thnx ^_^
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

AnimeRockz3 wrote:

Username: AnimeRockz3
Name: Jeanine
Position: Member
D.O.B: March 29
Choice: 5
Pic:


here!!
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

foreverlovekaty wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


foreverlovekaty wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:

This is the info needed to get your membership card :
Username : foreverlovekaty
Name : katy
Position (Creator, Avi Maker, Mod, Member) :mod
D.O.B : august 11
Choice : 5, please
pic:

Choices :

1

2

3

4

5




here!!


thnx ^_^


ur welcome =D
Avitar Requester
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Username :DreaminhNightStar
Name :NaNa
Position Member
D.O.B :April 20
Choice : 2
can u do it without a pic......
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

DreamingNightStar wrote:

Username :DreaminhNightStar
Name :NaNa
Position Member
D.O.B :April 20
Choice : 2
can u do it without a pic......


sure! it kinda different than its supposed 2 b, if you dont like it i can do it the rite way. here!
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


AnimeRockz3 wrote:

Username: AnimeRockz3
Name: Jeanine
Position: Member
D.O.B: March 29
Choice: 5
Pic:


here!!


thankies very much!
Avitar Requester
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Username :Sasusaku46
Name :Criselle
Position :Member
D.O.B :December 21
Choice : 4
Pic:
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

SasuSaku46 wrote:

Username :Sasusaku46
Name :Criselle
Position :Member
D.O.B :December 21
Choice : 4
Pic:


here!!
Avitar Requester
5018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Room
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


DreamingNightStar wrote:

Username :DreaminhNightStar
Name :NaNa
Position Member
D.O.B :April 20
Choice : 2
can u do it without a pic......


sure! it kinda different than its supposed 2 b, if you dont like it i can do it the rite way. here!


thnx! look good ^^
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

DreamingNightStar wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


DreamingNightStar wrote:

Username :DreaminhNightStar
Name :NaNa
Position Member
D.O.B :April 20
Choice : 2
can u do it without a pic......


sure! it kinda different than its supposed 2 b, if you dont like it i can do it the rite way. here!


thnx! look good ^^


ur welcome!! ^^
Posted 9/9/08
Username :Kuma10
Name :Cindy
Position (Creator, Avi Maker, Mod, Member) :member
D.O.B :1/10/94
Choice :5
pic-
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Kuma10 wrote:

Username :Kuma10
Name :Cindy
Position (Creator, Avi Maker, Mod, Member) :member
D.O.B :1/10/94
Choice :5
pic-


here!!! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.