First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Barren Plains
Member
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
-Michelle turns spinnig her boleax in a protective circle around herslf blocking the arrows of the enemy-

she stares back her eyes pitchblack" GET UP!!!" she screams to the two children behind her"RUN"

-turning back around she sees a soldier right infront of her she ducks his first slash spinning into him she slashes his right leg with one dagger slaming the flat of her ax into his back she flips it around and splits open his skull-

"Stupid humans always on the wrong side during a war"
Moderator
21726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...loveless place...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Lucif22 wrote:

-Michelle turns spinnig her boleax in a protective circle around herslf blocking the arrows of the enemy-

she stares back her eyes pitchblack" GET UP!!!" she screams to the two children behind her"RUN"

-turning back around she sees a soldier right infront of her she ducks his first slash spinning into him she slashes his right leg with one dagger slaming the flat of her ax into his back she flips it around and splits open his skull-

"Stupid humans always on the wrong side during a war"



*Walks in* Hello. are you ok?
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Front the distcance perch on top of a rock, Mary glanced at the battle taht had just appeared beofre her eyes. The corner of her likps turned up as she darted towards the field.
Member
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
-turns to face the speaker-

"im fine i was a born killer not to mention i can fight these poor saps blind and deaf.....i dont need any help i was never given any so i give it where i can" looks away putting ax away and sheathing her dagger "so who are you anyway....i'm Michelle and hopefully i wont have to fight you you seem......sweet"

-ears perk up and sniffs the air turns towards Mary's direction-

"HEY!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Mary still running quickly towards the battle field halts as the voice rung through the clear cut sky, she hestitated and moved forward. They were now only a few feet away.
Member
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:

Mary still running quickly towards the battle field halts as the voice rung through the clear cut sky, she hestitated and moved forward. They were now only a few feet away.


-slams her ax into the ground calling on her inate abilites of earth and fire she sends a wall of flame and boulders at her-
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
*watches the battle from a tree*
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Lucif22 wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:

Mary still running quickly towards the battle field halts as the voice rung through the clear cut sky, she hestitated and moved forward. They were now only a few feet away.


-slams her ax into the ground calling on her inate abilites of earth and fire she sends a wall of flame and boulders at her-


Ame quickly brabbed her silver bow and shot the arrow at the nearing boulders crushing them just in time. A small smile spread across her face...
Member
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

YAYdudette123 wrote:


Lucif22 wrote:


YAYdudette123 wrote:

Mary still running quickly towards the battle field halts as the voice rung through the clear cut sky, she hestitated and moved forward. They were now only a few feet away.


-slams her ax into the ground calling on her inate abilites of earth and fire she sends a wall of flame and boulders at her-


Ame quickly brabbed her silver bow and shot the arrow at the nearing boulders crushing them just in time. A small smile spread across her face...


smiles

hmm ur quick....but ur no threat as of yet

-turns and starts to walk away throwing up a barrier of flames
Member
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Animefan5157 wrote:

*watches the battle from a tree*


stares up

what do u think ur doing spying

-flash steps behind u putting a dagger to ur throat-

its bad to do that on the plains love
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*watches the battle from a tree*


stares up

what do u think ur doing spying

-flash steps behind u putting a dagger to ur throat-

its bad to do that on the plains love


*grabs ur wrist thats holding the dagger* so r u planing on killing me?
Member
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Animefan5157 wrote:


Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*watches the battle from a tree*


stares up

what do u think ur doing spying

-flash steps behind u putting a dagger to ur throat-

its bad to do that on the plains love


*grabs ur wrist thats holding the dagger* so r u planing on killing me?


-laffs-

no love im only here to survive.....i fight the poor idiot humans that attck me


if i wanted to kill u i wud

-kisses u neck gently-

but i wont

-flash steps out of the tree looking up with a smile sits down under the tree and waits-
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:


Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*watches the battle from a tree*


stares up

what do u think ur doing spying

-flash steps behind u putting a dagger to ur throat-

its bad to do that on the plains love


*grabs ur wrist thats holding the dagger* so r u planing on killing me?


-laffs-

no love im only here to survive.....i fight the poor idiot humans that attck me


if i wanted to kill u i wud

-kisses u neck gently-

but i wont

-flash steps out of the tree looking up with a smile sits down under the tree and waits-



*looks down at u and jumps down beside u*
Member
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

Animefan5157 wrote:


Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:


Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*watches the battle from a tree*


stares up

what do u think ur doing spying

-flash steps behind u putting a dagger to ur throat-

its bad to do that on the plains love


*grabs ur wrist thats holding the dagger* so r u planing on killing me?


-laffs-

no love im only here to survive.....i fight the poor idiot humans that attck me


if i wanted to kill u i wud

-kisses u neck gently-

but i wont

-flash steps out of the tree looking up with a smile sits down under the tree and waits-



*looks down at u and jumps down beside u*


-opens eyes looking up-

yes how may i help u love
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:


Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:


Lucif22 wrote:


Animefan5157 wrote:

*watches the battle from a tree*


stares up

what do u think ur doing spying

-flash steps behind u putting a dagger to ur throat-

its bad to do that on the plains love


*grabs ur wrist thats holding the dagger* so r u planing on killing me?


-laffs-

no love im only here to survive.....i fight the poor idiot humans that attck me


if i wanted to kill u i wud

-kisses u neck gently-

but i wont

-flash steps out of the tree looking up with a smile sits down under the tree and waits-



*looks down at u and jumps down beside u*


-opens eyes looking up-

yes how may i help u love


*looks back at u* Nothing i'm fine and thx for not killing me
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.