First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Fan battle! SaitoxLousie vs. SaitoxHenrietta
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I Think if saito and hanrieta were to be together saito can have a good life rather than being beatup by louise all the time
BUT for some reason the three of them cannot be happy
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

ripclawz wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:


ripclawz wrote:

Louise/Saito!
God, I hate the Henrietta/Saito pairing.
It's obvious Saito's going to end up with Louise, so there's not really any point in arguing about it.


Don't be so sure ripclawz, in ichigo 100% everyone thought that manaka would end up with toujo, but he ended up with another girl instead hahahaha. so no point arguing about it? you can't be seriously 100% sure about that right? the novels aren't finished yet.


Yes, I already know what happened in Ichigo 100%. I've read the manga. If it was going to end up Henrietta/Saito, then why the hell would they have 2 seasons of Louise/Saito? He's already confessed his love to Louise, and it's obvious he loves her. He may be attracted to Henrietta only because of her looks. We all know how much he likes big breasts. -_- Even though Louise may not have as much in that department, he's stuck by her. Why should he leave her if he hasn't already?
And he only kissed Henrietta because he thought she was Louise. =/


maybe he feels romance with henrietta? anyway, until louise decides to confess to saito, i'll stick with henrietta hehehe peace
Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Madrid, Spain
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
Noooo...!!!
not again!
get a hold of yourselves people, we can't let Hime lose!!!

TAJUU KAGE BUNSHIN!!!!!!

SaitoxHenrietta = 12
SaitoxLouise = 13



MrIndigo wrote:
why would any guy pick Louise (who beats you) over Henrietta (who is really nice:) ).



101% agreed.


MrIndigo wrote
Louise only blows him up because he's looking at other girls, including the princess.



That's simply not true. I even gave you an example in my previous post of a situation in which Saito gets hit without any valid reason at all. And please let me mark this again:

Guy beats his girlfriend 'cos she flirts with other guys = disgusting, violent machist
Girl beats her boyfriend 'cos she flirts with other girls = he deserves it

AGAIN, something just doesn't fit.

Ziziboom, that goes for you too. What's with that "its a valid reason"? if she doesn't like his flirting, she should dump him, not blow him.



andydono wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

I present you....

ANOTHER mindless Louise X Saito fan!




LOL we seem to be making a whole collection of them.


@ arturiasaber:

What?!?!?! a female supporter of SaitoxHime??? I can die happy now



@ yoh34003

You know, I still prefer large over small, regardless of how they'll be when she gets old... and besides, the MAIN reason we want SaitoxHime is because she is sooooo sweet, as oppossed to the little pest Louise is. I'm sorry, but I just never liked Tsundere characters, and if on top of that they're lolitas, then the further they are, all the better
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Philipines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
i'll just post one think...why are we debating like this we we obviously know saitoxloiuse will obviously win cuz of the series' story line...anyways...but im still saitoxhenrietta
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
^Hmm.... well its obvious that Saito would stay with Louise plus I dont think that the creators contain the BALLS to pull off a Ichigo 100% on us .

BUT I dont see any harm of debating about who he should love more
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

even though Louise can be too much, she does it for a reason, besides, doesnt that make them cuter ? lolz Somehow Louise and Saito just seem rite together for me.

LOUISE X SAITO


sigh, whats wrong with you people ugh.. can u just put yourself in saito's position..? =.= don't you even think that he gets blown up without any valid reason? geez.

i get the same reaction from 13 year olds.



ok why dont you put yourself in Louise's position? Everytime Saito sees a pretty girl he ends up doing something he shouldnt do. Of course since the audience already watch the whole show and KNOW whats going on finds Louise unreasonable. But if you were Louise all you see is Saito flirting with more girls all the time! She doesnt know what the hell is going on. And also what do you mean no valid reason? She only blows him up when she thinks he does something wrong. AND even if he explains himself the situation is against him. So how can Louise really trust him all the time? Also she was really horrible to him before but now she isint so bad to him! no more whips at least


ok, you made your point but, can you tell me if louise thinks that they are officially 'together' or going out? i dont think so that way louise treats him. and i believe that if saito knew that they are officially 'going out' and not as master and familiar, then i don't think saito would look at other girls to vent out his frustrations with louise. how about the case with tabitha? its supposed to be good but she didn't believe him, and siesta grabbed saito's hand and put it on her chest, she still blew him up. is that reasonable?

481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

andydono wrote:


Isiyac wrote:

First of all: Louise X Saito

I have many reasons, but my main reason is that Saito gets all nervous and feels really awkward around Siesta and Henrietta, but you'll notice that is not so when he's around Louise. He feels more comfortable, at home. I'd also like you all to go watch episode four of season two again. /holycrapitsalmostporn

Other points: Both Louise and Saito are troubled. They know they love each other, they just don't know how to express themselves. Especially Louise. Any time she feels embarrassed or is in an awkward moment trying to express herself, she blows Saito up. It adds to the comedy of the whole thing, but my reasoning stands. It's not like she doesn't love him. In fact, she loves him very much, but really just doesn't know how to say it. And she has all sorts of fantasies where Saito gets down with her, and she does both voices and says: "Oh, Louise, I've always wanted to hold you this way" and rolls on the floor with her pillow xD

Go go Saito X Louise!


Now this is what I like to call a SMART Louise X Saito fan !!!

I can only pray that the retarded ones may sumhow rub off sum of ur wisdom

So far, all I hear from the retarded ones are things like; "LOUISE deserves Saito", "Seista is a SLUT", and "ZOMG the princess betrayed LOUISE, what a bitch!"...


Now this are the kind of SaitoXLouise fan i want to debate with

for clarification, we all know that they love each other, i think the debate here is if they are for each other, if saito deserves louise or the princess. i'd like your take on that.

Saito looking at the princess is another thing though, maybe he felt a romantic sense if he went for the princess, i dunno.
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


Rhaegar_T wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

even though Louise can be too much, she does it for a reason, besides, doesnt that make them cuter ?


Being blown up = cute?
errmmm... how should I put this...
...
No.

It's kinda funny, though:

Guy beats woman = disgusting violent machist
Woman beats guy = cute.

Something just doesn't fit... if they're suppossed to be a couple it should be like it is with the Queen: soft, tender and nice . Being blown up might be funnier, but it's not good for him, you know...

Current status:

SaitoxLouise = 6
SaitoxHime = 5

Damn! hurry! KAGE BUNSHIN!!!


PS:

Btw, has anyone noticed that all females go for SaitoxLouise? While most guys go for SaitoxHime... considering Saito is also a guy...

Long live the Queen!!!



-_- its just not fair saying this isit?

"I will go to the person who treats me better even if i dont love her."

Thats what you are wanting Saito to say isint it? Besides all im saying is that they look cuter together than Saito x Henrietta.
so still LouisexSaito.

Btw, has anyone noticed that all females go for SaitoxLouise? While most guys go for SaitoxHime... considering Saito is also a guy...


really? didnt notice


i noticed it too, most females go for saitoxlouise and most guys go for saitoxhenrietta! i think i know why, its because most girls are siding with louise's feelings, and all of us guys are siding with saito's situation! hahaha! Most girls feel and defend louise situation, because probably they do it themeselves? And guys for for saitoxhenrietta because we guys are searching for that romantic atmosphere between him and the princess. i hope im right!

481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

arturiasaber wrote:

The way I understand it, this topic isn't supposed to be about what's obvious and what's not. I read a few saying it's obvious that SAITO and LOUISE will end up together. Everyone knows that the animators/creator would have them together in the end, more or less of course. We are asked of our own personal opinions about the pairing.

Anyway, this is quite a difficult choice. I like the tiny hints of romance between Saito and Henrietta. But maybe it will only be that way if neither would make the first move. As for Louise, it maybe her own way of showing affection. In my own opinion, both are great parings. (At least it's a lot better than SiestaXSaito, Sorry to Siesta fans) Ideally, Saito and Henrietta would make a very romantic couple. Louise and Saito would be and exciting one. so my answer would be both. But I am more on Henrietta's side because of the timid romance around the air whenever they get together (That is, after ep. 7 mind you)


i completely agree

481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

yoh32003 wrote:

OH i forgot to my last post

xtephen07ray mention about Ichigo 100% anime it seem i know what he mean and then one more anime show comes to mind
did anyone watch SHUFFLE! its similar story with Ichigo 100% but not about panties....


i watched shuffle but he ended up with the most preferred girl. ichigo 100% on the other hand...

481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

geniusxtra wrote:

For some reason, Louise reminds me of Shana in Shakugan no Shana. XD


Its because they have the same voice actor. But Shana is nicer and more honest

182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Lousie shows her love by whipping and beating Saito

Henrietta shows her love by putting Saito in jail. along with her best friend.


you know, this kinda reminds me of beating angle dokuro chan.

For me, if we take about how normal girls should show their love to boys, then ill choose Siesta, or kirche, or even Tiffania.
Problem is this isnt really the case. if its louise vs henrietta, then i will definitely choose Louise. Louise always shows that she cares for Saito. even if she ends up beating him up because of her pride, she will always try to mend / heal it afterwards even if its her own doing.

While princess? she doesnt even trust men. her guards are girls. And she complains about " im a woman, i need warmth? " thats like, a quote by a prost1tute or someone like that. no wonder Wales never said he loved her. He probably knew she was a backstabbing horny person she was. ~.~
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Oh Shana and Louise have same voice actor? no wonder they sounded so similar! haha thankies for info! ^^
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

srstarry wrote:

Lousie shows her love by whipping and beating Saito

Henrietta shows her love by putting Saito in jail. along with her best friend.


you know, this kinda reminds me of beating angle dokuro chan.

For me, if we take about how normal girls should show their love to boys, then ill choose Siesta, or kirche, or even Tiffania.
Problem is this isnt really the case. if its louise vs henrietta, then i will definitely choose Louise. Louise always shows that she cares for Saito. even if she ends up beating him up because of her pride, she will always try to mend / heal it afterwards even if its her own doing.

While princess? she doesnt even trust men. her guards are girls. And she complains about " im a woman, i need warmth? " thats like, a quote by a prost1tute or someone like that. no wonder Wales never said he loved her. He probably knew she was a backstabbing horny person she was. ~.~


puts them in prison so they don't get in a dangerous situation. i think the princess already had regretted louise supposedly noble sacrifice and saito's death thats why she's very particular now. also with the novel backing it up, she regrets waging war and losing a lot of her people.
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
damn, i think louise got a warped up personality hahahahaha!

First, she would give up her life for the queen.. but she can't give up saito to her.

Second, she can go against the queen because.. saito is her familiar?! wtf!?!

It would have been great, if the logic behind wasn't messed up. hahaha!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.