First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Fan battle! SaitoxLousie vs. SaitoxHenrietta
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ La la Land
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Louise pwns Henriette. And Saito loved her more anyway.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / An island; Singap...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
LouiseXSaito.
I love this pair, and find this most compatible.
Although Louise might be mean to Saito, but she really like him.
Maybe she just dont know how to express her love for Saito?
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / united state
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
saito and louise forever! i don't like herientta at all just because she feel lonely she is trying to take away saito from louise
Member
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

xtephen07ray wrote:


geniusxtra wrote:

For some reason, Louise reminds me of Shana in Shakugan no Shana. XD


Its because they have the same voice actor. But Shana is nicer and more honest



hi 5 i have the same thoughts, but i prefer nagi frm hayate no gotoku to shana, shes cute too, ah all charas by rie kugimiya is cute haha
Member
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
back to the topic, hmm, lets see id say they both will end up with a draw.

Ill show u my point of view

Henrietta Pros
1. She is much sexier (definitely)
2. She is much better ranking than Louise

Henrietta Cons
1. Pretty sad, you have to face this reality all Henrietta fans out there, Henrietta is NOT the female protagonist.
2. She do not receive as much screen time as Louise as you know what.

Louise Pros
1. Cuter? (Perhaps)
2. Sometimes adorable but explosive. (Its what is good about her)
3. She IS the female protagonist.

Louise Cons
1. Not as well developed as Henrietta
2. She's pretty violent sometimes. (Well isn't that what is adorable about her?)

Hence I conclude that..
I don't know who to support XD
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

puts them in prison so they don't get in a dangerous situation. i think the princess already had regretted louise supposedly noble sacrifice and saito's death thats why she's very particular now. also with the novel backing it up, she regrets waging war and losing a lot of her people.


please dont make me even start about the novels!!

hanrietta in the novels is worse by almost 20 times.


every time she does something that betrays louise/saito/her country she will like, say that she should be punished for it + regret + yadayada

fine. at the first time i still can accept it....but its like, 5 to 6 times this rotation continued on. its like a serial murderer saying he regrets doing it every time he kills somebody. its like, totally annoying up to an extent.



and to the post above, Louise starts to value her nobility less after the saitoGAR incident. its quite obvious that she is slowly growing up from her nobel-freak self in znt 1
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
OH, and @ Rhaegar_T, what I mean by "he feels more at home with Louise" is... well, lemme make a reference to episode 1 season 2. He has a nightmare where he succeeds in going back to Japan, but he breaks down when he realizes that Louise isn't with him, and says: "But a home without Louise is nothing!" Something along the lines of that, anyway. Go watch the beginning if you're doubtful, it's there.

And yoh32003, try using less caps in your posts, it hurts my eyes. I can't say I can't say that Louise's loliness appeals to me, but that's not really what matters, is it now? (It would be nice though if in the next few episodes she magically grew to be a C )
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

ripclawz wrote:


Rhaegar_T wrote:

for ripclawz

I don't think it's only the breast size that make Saito like Hime, but also the fact that she's a nice person, and she is nice to him. Louise is nice to him about 10% of the time, and blows him up 50% of the time... and you know what? "nice most of the time" beats "nice every now and then" hands off. Like someone said later, if she was nicer to him, I could change my point of view...!


Louise only blows him up because he's looking at other girls, including the princess. =/ I'm sure she /wants/ to be nicer to him, but she doesn't know how to express these feelings very well. She obviously gained some of her habits from her sister (the yellow haired one. I forgot her name. o_O), but it seems she beats him to try and tell him what she's trying to say. If you've noticed, she hasn't been able to tell her feelings that easily. I truly believe if she told Saito "I love you," he'd stop looking at other girls, but because she has difficulty expressing her feelings, she can't say it.

I really don't believe Saito would leave Louise for Henrietta. As soon as Louise saw Henrietta and Saito together, she ran. He followed her without even hesitating. It seemed at the moment he forgot about the queen, and was only focusing on Louise. And top of that, he kissed her.


Well put. I entirely agree with you on that. He only kissed Henrietta at the masked ball because he believed that she was Louise.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Sorry for triple posting >_< I keep forgetting stuff, but I don't like to edit. To all the people who keep saying "Louise can't express her feelings so let's go with Henrietta!", that's a total piece of crap. Someone PLEASE direct me to the time where Henrietta has confessed her feelings as opposed to Louise? AND to top that off, Louise HAS confessed her feelings to Saito. Season two finale, people. I forget her exact words in japanese, but the english translation was dumb, it was: "I... I...too..." and then she faints. But if you understand the least bit of japanese and put the english and japanese together, it makes: "I love Saito". So there ya have it.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

shenyang007 wrote:

back to the topic, hmm, lets see id say they both will end up with a draw.

Ill show u my point of view

Henrietta Pros
1. She is much sexier (definitely)
2. She is much better ranking than Louise

Henrietta Cons
1. Pretty sad, you have to face this reality all Henrietta fans out there, Henrietta is NOT the female protagonist.
2. She do not receive as much screen time as Louise as you know what.

Louise Pros
1. Cuter? (Perhaps)
2. Sometimes adorable but explosive. (Its what is good about her)
3. She IS the female protagonist.

Louise Cons
1. Not as well developed as Henrietta
2. She's pretty violent sometimes. (Well isn't that what is adorable about her?)

Hence I conclude that..
I don't know who to support XD


"She is much sexier" OK THERE. I remind you of the episode where Louise dresses up in a kinky cat suit I don't see Henrietta doing that, now.
Member
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

xtephen07ray wrote:


ripclawz wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:


ripclawz wrote:

Louise/Saito!
God, I hate the Henrietta/Saito pairing.
It's obvious Saito's going to end up with Louise, so there's not really any point in arguing about it.


Don't be so sure ripclawz, in ichigo 100% everyone thought that manaka would end up with toujo, but he ended up with another girl instead hahahaha. so no point arguing about it? you can't be seriously 100% sure about that right? the novels aren't finished yet.


Yes, I already know what happened in Ichigo 100%. I've read the manga. If it was going to end up Henrietta/Saito, then why the hell would they have 2 seasons of Louise/Saito? He's already confessed his love to Louise, and it's obvious he loves her. He may be attracted to Henrietta only because of her looks. We all know how much he likes big breasts. -_- Even though Louise may not have as much in that department, he's stuck by her. Why should he leave her if he hasn't already?
And he only kissed Henrietta because he thought she was Louise. =/


maybe he feels romance with henrietta? anyway, until louise decides to confess to saito, i'll stick with henrietta hehehe peace


She was about to confess to him in the final episode of season 2, but due to the the sleeping potion, she fell asleep. Since then, she hasn't had enough time alone with him where she was able to confess. All of these distractions keep on popping up: Henrietta, Siesta, Tabitha, etc. In all of their moments together since then, there has always been an interruption.
How the hell could you confess to your guy when some naked girl pops up out of nowhere? o_O

.
Member
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
she had all night with him... on the first episode so there's time
Member
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

naruto6302 wrote:

she had all night with him... on the first episode so there's time


That's true, but he pissed her off by pushing her off too bed. That same night, when she said "Don't leave me," she basically said "I love you" in her own way.
I'm sure by the end of this season, or possibly next season, she'll have said "I love you" to his face. =)
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

xtephen07ray wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


xtephen07ray wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

even though Louise can be too much, she does it for a reason, besides, doesnt that make them cuter ? lolz Somehow Louise and Saito just seem rite together for me.

LOUISE X SAITO


sigh, whats wrong with you people ugh.. can u just put yourself in saito's position..? =.= don't you even think that he gets blown up without any valid reason? geez.

i get the same reaction from 13 year olds.



ok why dont you put yourself in Louise's position? Everytime Saito sees a pretty girl he ends up doing something he shouldnt do. Of course since the audience already watch the whole show and KNOW whats going on finds Louise unreasonable. But if you were Louise all you see is Saito flirting with more girls all the time! She doesnt know what the hell is going on. And also what do you mean no valid reason? She only blows him up when she thinks he does something wrong. AND even if he explains himself the situation is against him. So how can Louise really trust him all the time? Also she was really horrible to him before but now she isint so bad to him! no more whips at least


ok, you made your point but, can you tell me if louise thinks that they are officially 'together' or going out? i dont think so that way louise treats him. and i believe that if saito knew that they are officially 'going out' and not as master and familiar, then i don't think saito would look at other girls to vent out his frustrations with louise. how about the case with tabitha? its supposed to be good but she didn't believe him, and siesta grabbed saito's hand and put it on her chest, she still blew him up. is that reasonable?





okay, agreed Louise can be unreasonable. Reason is, shes just insanely jealous and Saito cant sense it. So overall i guess SaitoxHime fans can be right. I think the reason she blows him up is to warn him not to go to other girls or he'll get it again. But since shes gotten to used to it, obviously she'll blow him up at some point. You cant expect some1 to change their habits in a day right? Besides no one ever tells her to stop it. And if its Siesta or Saito or even Tiffania, i doubt she'll listen. So overall, SaitoxHime and SaitoxLouise fans have made their point and thats it.
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
hmm.. imagine saito x henrieettta

Saito : oh, i want to wipe the balcony clean
Henrietta : NOOO its dangerous. ring ring ring, angles arrest him please

Saito : oh, i want to practice with my sword
Henrietta : NOOO its dangerous. ring ring ring, angles arrest him please


yea. lets enjoy the show.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.