First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Membership Card request
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Hi!Everybody!Get ur member card now!!!Pls fill this application!!!><

Username:
Age:
Nick name:
Gender:
Job:
Picture:
Example:

1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Username: pretty_shojo_girl_94
Age: 14
Nick name: mi-chan
Gender: female
Job: doctor
Picture:

arigato and gokuro-sama-deshta
13101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragon Land
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Username: Jgtg
Age: 14
Nick name: Rooa989
Gender: Female
Job: Dark Nurse
Picture :
12431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Username: grizzy55
Age: 16
Nick name: grizzy
Gender: female
Job: i dnt have 1..im a patient
Picture:

108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Username:sm3xyang3l
Age:10
Nick name:Daphy
Gender:female
Job:Neko Nurse(not approved)
Picture:
20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Username: eris1986
Age: 21
Nick name: arisa-chan
Gender: female
Job: nekonurse
Picture:
Posted 9/2/08
Username: Chii_47
Age: 13
Nick name: Chii-chan
Gender: female
Job: Advise nurse
picture:
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

pretty_shojo_girl_94 wrote:

Username: pretty_shojo_girl_94
Age: 14
Nick name: mi-chan
Gender: female
Job: doctor
Picture:

arigato and gokuro-sama-deshta


This is your member card!!!Hope u like it!!!


1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

jgtg wrote:

Username: Jgtg
Age: 14
Nick name: Rooa989
Gender: Female
Job: Dark Nurse
Picture :


This is your member card!!Hope u like it!!^^
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

grizzy55 wrote:

Username: grizzy55
Age: 16
Nick name: grizzy
Gender: female
Job: i dnt have 1..im a patient
Picture:



This is your member card!!!HOpe u like it!!^^

1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Age:10
Nick name:Daphy
Gender:female
Job:Neko Nurse(not approved)
Picture:


This is your member card!!HOpe u like it!!!


1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

eris1986 wrote:

Username: eris1986
Age: 21
Nick name: arisa-chan
Gender: female
Job: nekonurse
Picture:


This is your member card!!!HOpe u like it!!!


1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Chii_47 wrote:

Username: Chii_47
Age: 13
Nick name: Chii-chan
Gender: female
Job: Advise nurse
picture:


This is your member card!!Hope u like It!!^^


20315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
some shitty place...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


eris1986 wrote:

Username: eris1986
Age: 21
Nick name: arisa-chan
Gender: female
Job: nekonurse
Picture:


This is your member card!!!HOpe u like it!!!




thanx i love it

13101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragon Land
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
10x a lot for the MC I luv it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.