First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
"Doctor Doctor, I Am Sick!"
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Doctor Doctor, I Am Sick!.. not really but my writing arm the joint kinda irritating am I using the computer too much??
Posted 9/1/08
wow
for real?
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
well I have angio edema sometimes... It looks really funny for other people, because my eyes gets swollen so I look like quasimodo lol. In reality it's a big hazzard though. Plus it can lead to me getting an allergic shock, which has happened on occasions. Imagine not being able to breathe at ALL. It feels like someone's shut off that thing that connects your throat and lungs.
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Zenchiji wrote:

Doctor Doctor, I Am Sick!.. not really but my writing arm the joint kinda irritating am I using the computer too much??


I'll answer you, Yay. xD
-That is probably the best possibility, Being on the computer to long can make your elbow and the rest of your arm be sore and weak.
Take it easy and take some breaks from the computer. xP
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Karoniokta wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

Doctor Doctor, I Am Sick!.. not really but my writing arm the joint kinda irritating am I using the computer too much??


I'll answer you, Yay. xD
-That is probably the best possibility, Being on the computer to long can make your elbow and the rest of your arm be sore and weak.
Take it easy and take some breaks from the computer. xP


Hmmmmmmm i know that already lol...
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

i'm a healthy himalayan boy.

thanks anyway.
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Zenchiji wrote:


Karoniokta wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

Doctor Doctor, I Am Sick!.. not really but my writing arm the joint kinda irritating am I using the computer too much??


I'll answer you, Yay. xD
-That is probably the best possibility, Being on the computer to long can make your elbow and the rest of your arm be sore and weak.
Take it easy and take some breaks from the computer. xP


Hmmmmmmm i know that already lol...



Aww... >.<
I guess I'm the only one who answered seriously.. At least...
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Karoniokta wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:


Karoniokta wrote:


Zenchiji wrote:

Doctor Doctor, I Am Sick!.. not really but my writing arm the joint kinda irritating am I using the computer too much??


I'll answer you, Yay. xD
-That is probably the best possibility, Being on the computer to long can make your elbow and the rest of your arm be sore and weak.
Take it easy and take some breaks from the computer. xP


Hmmmmmmm i know that already lol...



Aww... >.<
I guess I'm the only one who answered seriously.. At least...


Yer you did, thx neway :]
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:

Any cure for Laziness? I want Hardworking pills.





hah, yuck.
i'm not even old enough to use that.
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where sea and sky...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
band-aids make people feel better, even if they are not hurt.
Posted 9/11/08
where can i get a prostate examination besides prison?
Posted 9/11/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

where can i get a prostate examination besides prison?

Doctor's office.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

Nyarth wrote:

...just go to a real doctor...


agree
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
For those of you without medical training of some kind, I would advise you to refrain from giving help, unless the advice is common sense to the rest of us...i.e. Don't eat yellow snow" or "if you arm is bent 90 degrees in the wrong direction you should see a doctor"
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

Nyarth wrote:

...just go to a real doctor...


LOL! Agreed! Haha, I'd feel more safe xD
But I'm a medic freak too. I kind of like this thread.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.