First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply music for the sleep club
Moderator
5532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / right besides you :D
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

_orphen wrote:


mistaichigo wrote:


_orphen wrote:


mistaichigo wrote:


_orphen wrote:

hmn... i heard bella's lullaby
it's nice

try listening to eternal snow from anime full moon wo sagashite
i recommend the piano version though..
its so soothing to the soul


hahaha okay (: thx
~ta-kun


can i still recommend other music/songs?


LOL hahaha of course XP the more the merrior* just gimme time to look for it ahahha


XD.. sure dude.. there's just a lot of marvelous music out there...
ahhahaha...


kewl XD hahaha ill make a list of songs soon hahaha
ELITE MEMBER
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 1,500 meters abov...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

mistaichigo wrote:


_orphen wrote:


mistaichigo wrote:


_orphen wrote:


mistaichigo wrote:


_orphen wrote:

hmn... i heard bella's lullaby
it's nice

try listening to eternal snow from anime full moon wo sagashite
i recommend the piano version though..
its so soothing to the soul


hahaha okay (: thx
~ta-kun


can i still recommend other music/songs?


LOL hahaha of course XP the more the merrior* just gimme time to look for it ahahha


XD.. sure dude.. there's just a lot of marvelous music out there...
ahhahaha...


kewl XD hahaha ill make a list of songs soon hahaha


i might even make one and send it to you.. XD
Moderator
5532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / right besides you :D
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
ELITE MEMBER
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 1,500 meters abov...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08


yeah.. you got to change the music every other day.. ahahaha..
Moderator
5532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / right besides you :D
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

_orphen wrote:



yeah.. you got to change the music every other day.. ahahaha..


truu haha once i get a list XP haha
Moderator
4832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
ooo i have an idea mistaichigo....u can create a playlist of like all sleepy soothing music/ lullabies XD...hmmm and i recommend lost wings (piano version) and morning moon from the tsubasa chronicle soundtrack ^^
Moderator
5532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / right besides you :D
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

sweetdreams24 wrote:

ooo i have an idea mistaichigo....u can create a playlist of like all sleepy soothing music/ lullabies XD...hmmm and i recommend lost wings (piano version) and morning moon from the tsubasa chronicle soundtrack ^^


hahaha thx C= ill make one wen i have time (=
ELITE MEMBER
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / the darkest and s...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
wake the fuck up by the prodigy. Great song for, as you may have guessed, sleepyheads (If you don't mind a little profanity)
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
i think you should stay with sleepy song this room is soothing
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rizal, Philipines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
..lullaby..aw! Zzzzzz.....
member
25638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Egypt ( Cairo )
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.