First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply HSJ Prodz. Project 2
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 11/27/08
Alright our first project went well, so let's make this one better!!

CR ORICON CHART #2 IS UP...SO IF ANYBODY WANT TO SING PLZ SEND ME YOUR COVER :)

Project 2: UMP (Ultra Music Power)


Banner by: Abkia_Shock

After you guys have sign up for the part that you guys want, plz start recording your audition!!

Production Officers:
Team Manager-licous
Assistance Manager-Abkia_shock
Quality Control Manager-Aegis85
Mixer/Voice editor-Aegis85,Pain_15, Abkia_shock(more will always welcome)
Lyric editor- Hokuto-sama,scheng94
Banner Creater-Abkia_shock,scheng94
Promotion Manager:Pain_15,licous


FINAL DEADLINE: Dec 5 (people that haven't send me their final recording better send it)


Sorry i forgot to tell you guys that, in this project there's going to be cut off too pple that doesn't pass their two part going to get cut off or get pick (i pick) to fill up the empty slot so remember!! well ganbatte everybody!!


Final Vocalists



CONFIRM VOCALISTS
(if see this face it mean you have been covering the 1st cover!!)(for users that know how to rap, i want you guys so try out for Hikaru part ok thanks then pick another part incase)
-rurusuza_xoxo(can rap)
-icedude999
-otakiawa
-yugiohfan_12
-zombiegal
-funkycucumber
-mira_insane
-Yuto-chan
-tiara513(can rap)
- anime_delish
-affiahstarlight
-todsen
-Sotchai
-hsj9392
-Abkia_shock
-animaelovvahjene
-0co0kies0and0milk0
-licous
-Pain_15
-chubeery
-ryosuke_megu
--Music-Kisses-
-animexloverx33
-diruJUMP
-mishka011766
-Yukko93
-ryo0chii

Lyric



RULE:
-NO BG sound including the song
-Be polite and respect
-Upload it in zshare.net
-All recording must be on time (there will be no more Extend)

Ultra Music power PV

Ultra Music Power Live (Arashi Concert)




UMP Original Karaoke
http://www.zshare.net/audio/18767891495c7d3c/


"Ultra music power" By omgkaraokeplz
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6194903
Posted 8/31/08
Wow omgkaraoke sound kawaii..hehehe..XD they did a nice job in syncing ^__^ and good quality.
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08
Yay next project!
the omgkareoke was really good!
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Yuto-chan wrote:

Yay next project!
the omgkareoke was really good!


ok..which pick at least two part
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

licous wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:

Yay next project!
the omgkareoke was really good!


ok..which pick at least two part


umm i think i'll try out for Chinen and Yamada's part~
no more than 2 right?
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

Yuto-chan wrote:


licous wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:

Yay next project!
the omgkareoke was really good!


ok..which pick at least two part


umm i think i'll try out for Chinen and Yamada's part~
no more than 2 right?


yeah, no more than 2!
so just start recording your audition! send me whenever!!
Member
8923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
yey!!!! NEXT PROJECT!!! ^^
I wanna try out for Daiki and Yuto!!!! ^^

yugiohfan_12 wants to try out for Yama-chan and Ryu-kun's part! ^^
arigato gozaimasu! ^^

Ganbatte to all!!! ^^
Member
7770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
aw shucks >< i got exams coming up xD Don't think i can make it for this project, maybe i'll try out for the next one
Member
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My new account :3
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


It it no more than 2 or at least 2 ????

Hmmm... I can rap... would it be okay if I tried Hikaru's part too ?? That's if I can get the timing right... gotta listen to it over and over...

Lol I dunnoooo who I wanna audition for. The harmonies and stuff are a lot harder this time ne~~ and the lyrics hehe =P
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I TAGGED HIKARU! yeeeeey! XD
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i want to try out for Yuri!
& for the second person i'll choose Hikaru.
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I wanna be part of this too!!
i dunno whose part though.. xDD
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

-Music-Kisses- wrote:



It it no more than 2 or at least 2 ????

Hmmm... I can rap... would it be okay if I tried Hikaru's part too ?? That's if I can get the timing right... gotta listen to it over and over...

Lol I dunnoooo who I wanna audition for. The harmonies and stuff are a lot harder this time ne~~ and the lyrics hehe =P


no more than 2!!!
Member
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My new account :3
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

licous wrote:


-Music-Kisses- wrote:



It it no more than 2 or at least 2 ????

Hmmm... I can rap... would it be okay if I tried Hikaru's part too ?? That's if I can get the timing right... gotta listen to it over and over...

Lol I dunnoooo who I wanna audition for. The harmonies and stuff are a lot harder this time ne~~ and the lyrics hehe =P


no more than 2!!!


Aha it's just your first post says at least 2 ~
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

tiara513 wrote:

i want to try out for Yuri!
& for the second person i'll choose Hikaru.


i've heard your audition in YT, and i really like it but umm if you don't mind can you re-record your audition again!! and this time i only want to listen yuri part and Hikaru part no other members part so if you don't mind can you sing those two part only thanks then upload it in Zshare
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.