First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Art Club
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 9/18/08
Here's our group badge:

You can put it in your profile if you want

Please introduce yourself here and submit a pic for the page

Once every 2 weeks there will either be a lesson, or a task so please visit often!
Remember the best creation for each task's will be put in our Group Page!


Try This Game!!!

Task #1


ATTENTION THE FIRST LESSON HAS BEEN POSTED
Posted 9/1/08

nisazidan wrote:

Okay, now i think it's aboout time we start our first task!
And our fist task is...
DRAWING!!!
You can draw anything you want (don't draw anything tiny kay?), and please introduce yourself!!!
The best drawing will be put in our group page
So ready...? START! Ganbatte!!!

Oh yeah and dint forget to pick up your group badge,
you can put it in your profile if you want



Me have Question~

Are we supposed to make a new Art Work?
Or can we post the ones we made before?


Posted 9/1/08

RenaYorie wrote:


nisazidan wrote:

Okay, now i think it's aboout time we start our first task!
And our fist task is...
DRAWING!!!
You can draw anything you want (don't draw anything tiny kay?), and please introduce yourself!!!
The best drawing will be put in our group page
So ready...? START! Ganbatte!!!

Oh yeah and dint forget to pick up your group badge,
you can put it in your profile if you want



Me have Question~

Are we supposed to make a new Art Work?
Or can we post the ones we made before?




Um... this time, you can post the ones you made before, but next time no okay?!
Posted 9/1/08
Okey~

Here are the ones that I made that has color~





This is the one I made w/o color~

Posted 9/2/08


Please intro and submit a pic you want to use for the page ^-~
Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / http://starsxinxa...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Here's one of mine.
I may choose another one instead.
Posted 9/2/08

mangamaniac42092 wrote:

Here's one of mine.
I may choose another one instead.


Sure just decide before September 30th okay?!
Posted 9/3/08

nisazidan wrote:



Please intro and submit a pic you want to use for the page ^-~


Ohhh..... Gomen Gomen~ I forgot~ XD

Me ish Rena-chii~ Or... Yorie (My code name XD)
But me prefer to be called Rena-chii~ ^___^
I live in the Philippines in South East Asia~
I'm 13 years old and a 8th Grade/2nd Year Student~
My hobbies are Drawing, Playing Computer, and Playing Tennis~
(Also watching Anime and Reading Manga~)
I'm not so good in Drawing but I keep trying to be good~
I like experimenting with food and eat after XD

Teach me well~ ^___^





Posted 9/3/08

mangamaniac42092 wrote:



Oh yeah and mind intro? What pic do you want to use for the page?
Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / http://starsxinxa...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08

nisazidan wrote:


mangamaniac42092 wrote:


Oh yeah and mind intro? What pic do you want to use for the page?


Oops.
I'm Kai and I like to draw..err..doodle.
My Info's on my profile
I don't feel like coping it b/c i'm lazy


and umm... my avatar? (does it work?)
Posted 9/11/08
Maybe, i should speed up the deadline to two weeks, what do you guys think (1 month is way too loong...)
Moderator
3585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Yes that is the b...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
hi! I'm Kadiri, and i luv drawing, but sheesh all yalls are great at it!! Um, if i have time i'll submit a drawing, but gomen i just got here so im running around a bit, maybe ill get to it next time. Um call me K-chan or Kadiri chan or watever u want, im 16 and totally hyper!!! I will try to submit a drawing soon. XD
Posted 9/15/08
I forgot about myself ^^
I'm nisazidan, you can call me nicchan
I'm 12 and I live somewhere in south east asia
I'll do my best to make this club fun!
m (_ _) m


Here's some of my drawings ( i wont put them on the page though )
Posted 9/15/08
hiya! im a nw member hre, nice 2 meetcha!!!! ^__^

hre r my drawings though i dont lik the lil girl on the right --__--lll


well those r my old one's ill be sure 2 add my NW n IMPROVED drawings
Posted 9/18/08
Lesson #1
ORIGAMI SUNFLOWER


What You Need:


How To Make It:

I'm sure you'll be able to make it~!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.