First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bunnies Garden Dorms~♥
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
mowning guys...

*gets a glass of milk and carrot cereal*

Member
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines......
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
Bunnoints 60-80
room no. 5 please....tnx
Creator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Chikage_Yuuri wrote:

Bunnoints 60-80
room no. 5 please....tnx


um..u dun hav tat much bunnoints..pls check ur own bunnoints Here!:D
Bunnies Garden Resident
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
^^;; ehehe no breakfast for meh

:D bed is too comphy to get out of
*sleeps till noon*
Bunnies Garden Resident
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 11/2/08


nuu waiiz~!! i perfer cookies with nuts~!!
<3 it gives off that extra *crunch*
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08 , edited 11/3/08

kawaiicelia wrote:



nuu waiiz~!! i perfer cookies with nuts~!!
<3 it gives off that extra *crunch*


so your one of those who likes to eat cookies with nuts

what kind of nuts? you know I tasted some of those kinds of cookies and guess what...

Bunnies Garden Resident
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


kawaiicelia wrote:



nuu waiiz~!! i perfer cookies with nuts~!!
<3 it gives off that extra *crunch*


so your one of those who likes to eat cookies with nuts

what kind of nuts? you know I tasted some of those kinds of cookies and guess what...



:o that's terrible~!

X3 but i like macadamian nuts best~~ :] not too hard to bite~

ooh and there was some white chocolate in the cookie too so i couldnt tell if it was a nut or a chocolate XD
(until i ate it of course)
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

kawaiicelia wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


kawaiicelia wrote:



nuu waiiz~!! i perfer cookies with nuts~!!
<3 it gives off that extra *crunch*


so your one of those who likes to eat cookies with nuts

what kind of nuts? you know I tasted some of those kinds of cookies and guess what...



:o that's terrible~!

X3 but i like macadamian nuts best~~ :] not too hard to bite~

ooh and there was some white chocolate in the cookie too so i couldnt tell if it was a nut or a chocolate XD
(until i ate it of course)


lol! :lol:

SOME white chocolates that when you eat them... they feel like there's plastic inside my mouth
Member
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines......
Offline
Posted 12/7/08


Double room plzzz
Bunnoints 80- 100
room no: 4
tnx very much
Member
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines......
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Double room plzzz
Bunnoints 80- 100
room no: 4
tnx very much
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
woke up from a very very very long slumber....

hey guys!

*gives out carrots*
Member
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / duNnO!!!
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
could i have a room here??

52 bunnoints.....

single
Moderator
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
I'm sorry guys, let's wait for the head to get you settled in your rooms...

since I don't have the keys to assign you guys to rooms..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.