First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Gossip Girl Japan Cast
1851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
no offense, but the american boys look much hotter than the jap dudes!its also wierd 4 japs to do something like this.i jus dont know how 2 explain it.americans r better at acting at these storylines cuz, it would actually happen or it did happen. i mean, i am american after all. as i said, no offense people!
Posted 9/1/08

athena4 wrote:

no offense, but the american boys look much hotter than the jap dudes!its also wierd 4 japs to do something like this.i jus dont know how 2 explain it.americans r better at acting at these storylines cuz, it would actually happen or it did happen. i mean, i am american after all. as i said, no offense people!


i get your point.
cause, its like... common lifestyle in your country right? if i'm not mistaken?

japan is more uh... traditional, if you put it that way.

either way... i'm still up to it~! hehehe...

but i have thumbs down to philippine version. it sucks bigtime~! nyahahaha.
1851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

pigwholovespandas wrote:


athena4 wrote:

no offense, but the american boys look much hotter than the jap dudes!its also wierd 4 japs to do something like this.i jus dont know how 2 explain it.americans r better at acting at these storylines cuz, it would actually happen or it did happen. i mean, i am american after all. as i said, no offense people!


i get your point.
cause, its like... common lifestyle in your country right? if i'm not mistaken?

japan is more uh... traditional, if you put it that way.

either way... i'm still up to it~! hehehe...

but i have thumbs down to philippine version. it sucks bigtime~! nyahahaha.


plus, this is not the only soap opera they did that has this storyline, theres lipstick jungle that sounds really similiar 2 Gossip Girl. yeah, its more common in America or New York City 4 this 2 happen.
11619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


i mostly agree with your cast ... minus maki and yampi. i don't know who i'd replace with them but for some reason that doesn't quite fit with me.
Posted 9/1/08

athena4 wrote:


pigwholovespandas wrote:


athena4 wrote:

no offense, but the american boys look much hotter than the jap dudes!its also wierd 4 japs to do something like this.i jus dont know how 2 explain it.americans r better at acting at these storylines cuz, it would actually happen or it did happen. i mean, i am american after all. as i said, no offense people!


i get your point.
cause, its like... common lifestyle in your country right? if i'm not mistaken?

japan is more uh... traditional, if you put it that way.

either way... i'm still up to it~! hehehe...

but i have thumbs down to philippine version. it sucks bigtime~! nyahahaha.


plus, this is not the only soap opera they did that has this storyline, theres lipstick jungle that sounds really similiar 2 Gossip Girl. yeah, its more common in America or New York City 4 this 2 happen.


yes, i quite agree~!
i watch american dramas as well. if you really look to it, its common to see it to them.

but i don't disagree on japan version. its very interesting for them to come up with that ideal remake. :)
but i won't tolerate murdering the original. :)
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

ilovecake07 wrote:

oooh! it's ok sakurahatake18, i think this is fun :0)



I think Jin would make an awesome Chuck as character...I don't know much about his acting skills
3625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / QUEEN city of the...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i would say ASIANS should know their limits.,and duhhhhh?Originality Please............
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
how many diferent version's of gossip girl are there i only know the american one
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

bahobuli wrote:

maki has a virgin image, so she can't be serena. yamapi is a huge star, so he's too popular to be nate.

gossip girl does not suit to be a japanese show, coz it's too sensual.

japanese shows are 5% traditional.


lol cos its too sensual ? o.o
watch stand up >.> ;D
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

chocoboabby wrote:

whats with the Gossip Girl Fever..

1st there is Gasip Gerl in the philippines, i duno if it is true
then gossip girl korea
now gossip girl japan??????


WTH!!!!!!!!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


philippines ??? its a local spin off it is still airing .... its called LipGloss ....
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
So many versions >.<
STICK to the orginal ...
Dunno asians just don't really suit the GOSSIP GIRL/THE OC kind of drama for me
My opinion
Posted 9/2/08
gossip girl is not suitable for asian actors/actresses. it's taboo in asian culture LOL!!
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
serena = ERIKA TODA
blair = KUROKI MEISA
nate = AKANISHI JIN
chuck = YAMAPI
1949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
SERIOUSLY! its kinda stupid of other countries to remake some american shows.
i think it would be cool, but they gotta STOP!!!! i watched the philippines one
called "Lipgloss" it sucked ass.
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
wow. gossip girl around the asia/world. lmao. i would like to see how this turns out..... if its a jap version or korean or anyother i wanna see it xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.