First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply For The Horde! =]
Recruit
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
psh that sux, i always win hehe
Recruit
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / House Adasho
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
Hord is teh olnz wa 70 go
Recruit
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
ok im sorry if im rude but please L2 SPELL
General
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
meh >_> lucky
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/08
In my battle group:
Av: Horde wins 50-50
AB: Horde wins all but premades
WSG: Horde wins all but premades
EoTs: Around 50-50 thought i think alliance win a BIt more,

Still, horde own
Recruit
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08

voidlugiron wrote:

In my battle group:
Av: Horde wins 50-50
AB: Horde wins all but premades
WSG: Horde wins all but premades
EoTs: Around 50-50 thought i think alliance win a BIt more,

Still, horde own


sorry to say this but horde lost about every AV more 95-5
Sergeant
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
Psh Horde pwns all !! <3
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Candy-sama wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

In my battle group:
Av: Horde wins 50-50
AB: Horde wins all but premades
WSG: Horde wins all but premades
EoTs: Around 50-50 thought i think alliance win a BIt more,

Still, horde own


sorry to say this but horde lost about every AV more 95-5


Pre-BC they did
Recruit
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

voidlugiron wrote:


Candy-sama wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

In my battle group:
Av: Horde wins 50-50
AB: Horde wins all but premades
WSG: Horde wins all but premades
EoTs: Around 50-50 thought i think alliance win a BIt more,

Still, horde own


sorry to say this but horde lost about every AV more 95-5


Pre-BC they did


wat are you talking about they lose even more now
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

Candy-sama wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


Candy-sama wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

In my battle group:
Av: Horde wins 50-50
AB: Horde wins all but premades
WSG: Horde wins all but premades
EoTs: Around 50-50 thought i think alliance win a BIt more,

Still, horde own


sorry to say this but horde lost about every AV more 95-5


Pre-BC they did


wat are you talking about they lose even more now


Maybe on your battle group, but In mine we win at least half the games if not more

Recruit
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

voidlugiron wrote:


Candy-sama wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


Candy-sama wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

In my battle group:
Av: Horde wins 50-50
AB: Horde wins all but premades
WSG: Horde wins all but premades
EoTs: Around 50-50 thought i think alliance win a BIt more,

Still, horde own


sorry to say this but horde lost about every AV more 95-5


Pre-BC they did


wat are you talking about they lose even more now


Maybe on your battle group, but In mine we win at least half the games if not more


hmm that could be it but the hord ein my battlegroup suck apparently :P

we win usually all the time, i remeber trying to defend the first skull boss and it took horde like 3 mins to down him when it takes us like 10secs to down ur skull boss, so i think alliance is just buffed for av :D
Lieutenant
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
i'd like to point out that in my battlegroup there has not been a recorded Alliance win since BC and pre-BC it was really rare that they won.
Recruit
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in CA
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
Horde FTW!
Recruit
728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Kuwait
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Hordes are better in my server dunno about other servers they always win in BG X( arghh! i hate rogues when they stealth hehehhe.when i first got on the game i did a bloodelf aahhh i wish i kept her *_* i changed to alliance coz i wanted to play with my friends now i made a bloodelf again with my sis on Bleeding Hollow >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.