Post Reply Suggestions?
Posted 9/1/08
If you have any ideas..please tell me!! XD
Posted 9/1/08
hm.. how bout some goals? Sorry if it's a bad idea
Posted 9/1/08

coco_nutty31 wrote:

hm.. how bout some goals? Sorry if it's a bad idea


no! actually....i was thinking about that too!! well we'll put some goals then!!

Posted 9/1/08

kirarin1496 wrote:

If you have any ideas..please tell me!! XD

how bout mem. cards ??9gomen gomen *bows**bows* sorry if its such a troubling idea )

Posted 9/1/08
^^ i think it's a good idea. A group should have mem. cards XP
Posted 9/1/08
well...im working on them right now so please be patient!! teehee
Posted 9/1/08
for the profile page

episode names ?

when i searched the internet for an episode
there was over 100+ ? i was like..

:crazy: im gonna have to watch all that ?!
but its probably worth it
(:

character profiles ?

about each characters in the anime etc

i dunno. just helping since i havent seen it yet. ^^ xx
Posted 9/1/08

-Dreamer wrote:

for the profile page

episode names ?

when i searched the internet for an episode
there was over 100+ ? i was like..

:crazy: im gonna have to watch all that ?!
but its probably worth it
(:

character profiles ?

about each characters in the anime etc

i dunno. just helping since i havent seen it yet. ^^ xx


im working on it!!! oh and the links for kirarin revolution are already in the page!

Posted 9/1/08
How about a few contests? Like a banner or avii contest so that we can get new aviis and banners. Sry if I wasted ur time.
Posted 9/2/08

StarShine35 wrote:

How about a few contests? Like a banner or avii contest so that we can get new aviis and banners. Sry if I wasted ur time.


no! actually...its a very good idea!! but first i have to finish some stuff in the profiles and stuff first...heehe..hard work...teehee
Posted 9/6/08

kirarin1496 wrote:


-Dreamer wrote:

for the profile page

episode names ?

when i searched the internet for an episode
there was over 100+ ? i was like..

:crazy: im gonna have to watch all that ?!
but its probably worth it
(:

character profiles ?

about each characters in the anime etc

i dunno. just helping since i havent seen it yet. ^^ xx


im working on it!!! oh and the links for kirarin revolution are already in the page!



ty for putting up the links (:
now i can start watching it
+ what it's about. ^-^;;
youve probably started a
little fan here of KR. (: xx
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
hmmm likeeeyy upload more pictures and make the group excitin and make the wall active. cauz wen ppl join a group they see if the wall is active cauz not alot of ppl dont want to join a group dat has a unactive wall cauz then they will think the group is dead and boring xD
Posted 9/14/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:

hmmm likeeeyy upload more pictures and make the group excitin and make the wall active. cauz wen ppl join a group they see if the wall is active cauz not alot of ppl dont want to join a group dat has a unactive wall cauz then they will think the group is dead and boring xD


yup! i guess thats right..hehe..its just that ive bbeenn reeally buzzii.hehe
and i think that i need mods to help me with stufffff...
im thinking of putting banner contest but dont know wat the prize is gonna beeeee..........
hehe
You must be logged in to post.