Post Reply What kind of fairy r u?
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
Water Fairy

These faries live in the water. They never come out of it so they have the ability breathe underwater. If you get the chance to see them they give you good luck.

This is what i got
Posted 9/1/08
Midnight Fairy

These faries are very secretive so they only come out at night. Their skin is as pale as the moon and their eye color can be from silver to black. Help one of these faries and they will give you a gift abuse these faries and you will regret it.

LOVE it! Don't know what I would do to make them regret being mean to me, I couldn't hurt a fly ^_^
Member
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Midnight Fairy

These faries are very secretive so they only come out at night. Their skin is as pale as the moon and their eye color can be from silver to black. Help one of these faries and they will give you a gift abuse these faries and you will regret it.

hehehehhe I like it ^_^
Moderator
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Midnight Fairy

These faries are very secretive so they only come out at night. Their skin is as pale as the moon and their eye color can be from silver to black. Help one of these faries and they will give you a gift abuse these faries and you will regret it.
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
come on guys only midnight fairys and you left me all alone
Posted 9/2/08

chil0l0 wrote:

come on guys only midnight fairys and you left me all alone


Awwwww, poor Tibi U_U. But it's not a bad thing, it means you are special and unique, ne?

Posted 9/2/08

Alixonzen wrote:

Midnight Fairy

These faries are very secretive so they only come out at night. Their skin is as pale as the moon and their eye color can be from silver to black. Help one of these faries and they will give you a gift abuse these faries and you will regret it.

hehehehhe I like it ^_^


We are the same for once, ne? ^_^
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

come on guys only midnight fairys and you left me all alone


Awwwww, poor Tibi U_U. But it's not a bad thing, it means you are special and unique, ne?



hope so cuz if i`m not i`m going to cry
Posted 9/2/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

come on guys only midnight fairys and you left me all alone


Awwwww, poor Tibi U_U. But it's not a bad thing, it means you are special and unique, ne?



hope so cuz if i`m not i`m going to cry


Awwww*Hugs*, no tears, ne? I wouldn't lie to you ^_^

You must be logged in to post.