First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply One or Two?
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
This quiz will narrow down your personality with each question until you reach your outcome, which will reveal you true soul within. :D

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/one_or_two_quiz_107974.htm
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Best Friend

You are a kind and caring best friend. Through good times and bad, you'll always be there. I would say that your soul is painted green.


Posted 9/1/08

chil0l0 wrote:

Best Friend

You are a kind and caring best friend. Through good times and bad, you'll always be there. I would say that your soul is painted green.




That is so true! You are a great person
Posted 9/1/08
Beautiful Soul

You may not have a lot of friends, but there are very few people who don't like you. I would say that your soul is painted blue.



That is a beautiful picture, ne? ^_^
Member
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Unique

You are the coolest...in your own way, which makes it all the better. You are wonderful, probably very smart, and you're a big dreamer. You're not afraid to be yourself, and that's why your soul is painted tye-dye!

hehehhehehe
Moderator
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
One or Two?
Best Friend

You are a kind and caring best friend. Through good times and bad, you'll always be there. I would say that your soul is painted green.


Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

Best Friend

You are a kind and caring best friend. Through good times and bad, you'll always be there. I would say that your soul is painted green.




That is so true! You are a great person


well i`m not the only one you all are great persons too

Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

sessakag wrote:

Beautiful Soul

You may not have a lot of friends, but there are very few people who don't like you. I would say that your soul is painted blue.



That is a beautiful picture, ne? ^_^



so that is why i like you so much because your soul its painted in blue my favorite color
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

ayoka wrote:

One or Two?
Best Friend

You are a kind and caring best friend. Through good times and bad, you'll always be there. I would say that your soul is painted green.




you know you are a lot alike if you really belive in all the quizzes here on this forum , aint we Ayoka ???!!!!!
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Alixonzen wrote:

Unique

You are the coolest...in your own way, which makes it all the better. You are wonderful, probably very smart, and you're a big dreamer. You're not afraid to be yourself, and that's why your soul is painted tye-dye!

hehehhehehe


My lil`bro always being unique
Posted 9/2/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

Beautiful Soul

You may not have a lot of friends, but there are very few people who don't like you. I would say that your soul is painted blue.



That is a beautiful picture, ne? ^_^



so that is why i like you so much because your soul its painted in blue my favorite color


^_^ I like blue too. The color of the sky. Beautiful color, ne?
Posted 9/2/08

Alixonzen wrote:

Unique

You are the coolest...in your own way, which makes it all the better. You are wonderful, probably very smart, and you're a big dreamer. You're not afraid to be yourself, and that's why your soul is painted tye-dye!

hehehhehehe


Tye-die ^_^ WOW, I love tye-die! ^_^
Posted 9/2/08

chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

Best Friend

You are a kind and caring best friend. Through good times and bad, you'll always be there. I would say that your soul is painted green.




That is so true! You are a great person


well i`m not the only one you all are great persons too



LOL! Tibi is blushing ^_^ So funny!
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

sessakag wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


sessakag wrote:

Beautiful Soul

You may not have a lot of friends, but there are very few people who don't like you. I would say that your soul is painted blue.



That is a beautiful picture, ne? ^_^



so that is why i like you so much because your soul its painted in blue my favorite color


^_^ I like blue too. The color of the sky. Beautiful color, ne?


exactly !!! there are three things in this world that i love : God , Ying n Yang and The Sky day and night so that is why i love blue cuz it s like the sky
Posted 9/2/08
Beautiful Soul

You may not have a lot of friends, but there are very few people who don't like you. I would say that your soul is painted blue.

me? a beautiful soul?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.