Post Reply Which of anime guys are you most like?
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Byakuya Kuchiki

Congradulations! Your personaliity resembles Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach! Wielder of the Senbon Sakura. You are a stern, serious person whom greatly values upholding the rules of the Soul Society. You are also very strong and swift and use your abilities in soul purpose of maintaining order in the souls society. You prefer to keep to yourself and give the orders. You are a born leader!

Member
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Hagi

Congradulations! Your personality matches with Hagi from Blood+! You are an excellent voilinist and take great pride in your duty as a chevalier. You are very loyaly to the one you serve and would do anything in your power to see to it that their wish comes true!

Posted 9/1/08
LOL! I'm not a guy but this was really fun ^_^

Sesshomaru

Congradulations! Your personality matches with Lord Sesshomaru from Inuyasha! You are a very cold ruthless deamon who would go to any lenghts to obain the tetsaiga wielded by your younger brother. Your great attributes are your strength, speed, and claws which makes you greater than any other demon.



LOL!!! LOVE Sesshomaru!! ^_^
Moderator
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Itachi Uchiha

Congradulations! Your personality matches Itachi Uchiha from Naruto! You are a very cold person whom greatly pities those who are weaker than you. Your overall capabilities are limitless and you show absolutely no mercy to your victims! You are a born assasin!


Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
i`m left speechless by you girls
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

chil0l0 wrote:

i`m left speechless by you girls




How come? ^_^
That's rare. Tibi is shocked into silence. So funny ^_^
Posted 9/2/08

Alixonzen wrote:

Hagi

Congradulations! Your personality matches with Hagi from Blood+! You are an excellent voilinist and take great pride in your duty as a chevalier. You are very loyaly to the one you serve and would do anything in your power to see to it that their wish comes true!



Alright Hagi, I mean Al ^_^
Posted 9/2/08

ayoka wrote:

Itachi Uchiha

Congradulations! Your personality matches Itachi Uchiha from Naruto! You are a very cold person whom greatly pities those who are weaker than you. Your overall capabilities are limitless and you show absolutely no mercy to your victims! You are a born assasin!




This was fun, ne? Even if we are girls ^_^
Member
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

chil0l0 wrote:

i`m left speechless by you girls


I agree the girls are the evil guys
Posted 9/2/08

Alixonzen wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

i`m left speechless by you girls


I agree the girls are the evil guys


LOL! Are not ^_^ This was just for fun. You should know I am, a big Sesshomaru fan, just look at my user name ^_^

Member
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

sessakag wrote:


Alixonzen wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

i`m left speechless by you girls


I agree the girls are the evil guys


LOL! Are not ^_^ This was just for fun. You should know I am, a big Sesshomaru fan, just look at my user name ^_^



so if you were a guy that would suite you
Posted 9/2/08

Alixonzen wrote:


sessakag wrote:


Alixonzen wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

i`m left speechless by you girls


I agree the girls are the evil guys


LOL! Are not ^_^ This was just for fun. You should know I am, a big Sesshomaru fan, just look at my user name ^_^



so if you were a guy that would suite you


No, I would be are really whimpy guy ^_^

Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Byakuya Kuchiki

Congradulations! Your personaliity resembles Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach! Wielder of the Senbon Sakura. You are a stern, serious person whom greatly values upholding the rules of the Soul Society. You are also very strong and swift and use your abilities in soul purpose of maintaining order in the souls society. You prefer to keep to yourself and give the orders. You are a born leader!
You must be logged in to post.