First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who wants a season 2 of Gakuen Alice?
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
WHO WANTS A SEASON 2 OF GAKUEN ALICE???

If you do, go to this website to sign a petition.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/gakuenaliceseason2/sign.html

If we get alot of signatures, then maybe the creators of this anime will consider making more episodes.

I am counting on u CR buddies to sign. :D
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
OMG i'm going to sign because i want Second season
3499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ♥STALKING MY ALL...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
STOP BEING LAZY AND READ THE MANGA lol jk ill sign ♥
11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hmmmm that is for...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

OMG i'm going to sign because i want Second season


same here hehe
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

lil_topaz wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

OMG i'm going to sign because i want Second season


same here hehe


well i signed up like six or ten i forgot
11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hmmmm that is for...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


lil_topaz wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

OMG i'm going to sign because i want Second season


same here hehe


well i signed up like six or ten i forgot


don't worry it happens to all of us
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
thta's not goign to happen............
Posted 9/1/08
I LIEK MAYONNAISE.
Posted 9/1/08
I LIEK EGGS.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

lil_topaz wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


lil_topaz wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

OMG i'm going to sign because i want Second season


same here hehe


well i signed up like six or ten i forgot


don't worry it happens to all of us


yeah i guess

6405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Theres a 50% or less chance thatll happen ^^'
they made episode 26 of Gakuen Alice to end the series//
so who knows?
6405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
BUT my friend i shall sign (:
for im obsessed with the anime

ill spam the petition if i have to
Posted 9/26/08
I already sign it for a loong time.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
whats gakuen alice about?
is it good?
726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I wan to have a Gakuen ALICE SEASON 2...because..the Gakuen Alice on season 1 was pretty nice...so now if season 2 is coing out..i will be interested to see..!!!..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.