First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
why is d.gray-man called d.gray-man
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
would you rather have called it "w.gray man" or "allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look scary" or maybe "spongebob, the new generation"
Member
15151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
They are fighting the Millenium Earl and He's gray so They are fighting The Gray-man and D sound like the so it's D.Gray-Man.
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Y do u need 2 kno...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i writer was bord
Member
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St John's Newfoun...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

kingdom93 wrote:

would you rather have called it "w.gray man" or "allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look scary" or maybe "spongebob, the new generation"


no but i do like the allen and special friends one
Member
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St John's Newfoun...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

divaroxy wrote:

The are fighting the Millenium Earl and He's gray so They are fighting The Gray-man and D sound like the so it's D.Gray-Man.



thats just a guess aet it
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

jacknoonan wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

would you rather have called it "w.gray man" or "allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look scary" or maybe "spongebob, the new generation"


no but i do like the allen and special friends one


who doesn't love that one =D when they were deciding the names it was between d.gray man, Allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look really really scary, and ghost buster look a likes who have even shinier weapons and don't get to fight big marshmallow men which is disappointing yet it is still rewarding to them. They decided between the names by having a secret world war 8 which was kept from the public and the winner would get to chose the name. However after 3 months they ran out of funds to continue the war so they used rock paper scissors (safety scissors of course) but they kept all using rock so it was a draw over and over again. Anyway they decided to let Keith Ledger chose the name but just when he was about to chose he was killed by Will Ferrel who then planted drugs on him to make it look like he OD'd. So with no other options they turned to the superior race for guidance, the pandas. The elder panda made them travel around the world looking for a pikachu to sacrifice in North Dakota (not where im from btw) but then the people got side tracked by how wet water was so they spent 2 years trying to figure out why water was wet. They then focused theier attention on where babies came from and decided it was the panda god who made babies by creating ponies that fart rainbows and the rainbows after years of evolution turned to babies as opposed to the myth that men and women gave babies. After that they completely forgot what they were doing and the panda elder gave them a 3 sided coin and it happened to land on heads so d.Gray man was chosen. So what do you think the lesson of this story is. Yes good answer but wrong its to teach people that racism is bad god why weren't you paying attention. And that's where babies come from =D
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

custard456 wrote:

Dude, you seriously don't know. D is an acronym for Dorian so it's Dorian Gray Man and "Hoshino-sensei says that the title fits Allen, and a few other characters. Beyond that, we don't know what it means."


ohh that is so damn cool were did u learn that from
Member
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St John's Newfoun...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

kingdom93 wrote:


jacknoonan wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

would you rather have called it "w.gray man" or "allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look scary" or maybe "spongebob, the new generation"


no but i do like the allen and special friends one


who doesn't love that one =D when they were deciding the names it was between d.gray man, Allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look really really scary, and ghost buster look a likes who have even shinier weapons and don't get to fight big marshmallow men which is disappointing yet it is still rewarding to them. They decided between the names by having a secret world war 8 which was kept from the public and the winner would get to chose the name. However after 3 months they ran out of funds to continue the war so they used rock paper scissors (safety scissors of course) but they kept all using rock so it was a draw over and over again. Anyway they decided to let Keith Ledger chose the name but just when he was about to chose he was killed by Will Ferrel who then planted drugs on him to make it look like he OD'd. So with no other options they turned to the superior race for guidance, the pandas. The elder panda made them travel around the world looking for a pikachu to sacrifice in North Dakota (not where im from btw) but then the people got side tracked by how wet water was so they spent 2 years trying to figure out why water was wet. They then focused theier attention on where babies came from and decided it was the panda god who made babies by creating ponies that fart rainbows and the rainbows after years of evolution turned to babies as opposed to the myth that men and women gave babies. After that they completely forgot what they were doing and the panda elder gave them a 3 sided coin and it happened to land on heads so d.Gray man was chosen. So what do you think the lesson of this story is. Yes good answer but wrong its to teach people that racism is bad god why weren't you paying attention. And that's where babies come from =D


... um i'm just going say cool and i know know when babise come form
Member
15151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

jacknoonan wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

The are fighting the Millenium Earl and He's gray so They are fighting The Gray-man and D sound like the so it's D.Gray-Man.



thats just a guess aet it


I came up with that Idea when was drinking while watching the anime.
Member
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St John's Newfoun...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

divaroxy wrote:


jacknoonan wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

The are fighting the Millenium Earl and He's gray so They are fighting The Gray-man and D sound like the so it's D.Gray-Man.



thats just a guess aet it


I came up with that Idea when was drinking while watching the anime.


yeah its very um... classic
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / belgium
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
D comes from Dorian gray which the writer though to fit allen and the writers find dorian gray an interesting character or so i once read
1173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the cold north
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
well... i never really understood the D.grayman... even after watching it and reading the manga, i dont get it... but there is one thing we know for sure... that anime ROCKS!
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

jacknoonan wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


jacknoonan wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

would you rather have called it "w.gray man" or "allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look scary" or maybe "spongebob, the new generation"


no but i do like the allen and special friends one


who doesn't love that one =D when they were deciding the names it was between d.gray man, Allen and special friends with their shiny weapons that destroy things because they look really really scary, and ghost buster look a likes who have even shinier weapons and don't get to fight big marshmallow men which is disappointing yet it is still rewarding to them. They decided between the names by having a secret world war 8 which was kept from the public and the winner would get to chose the name. However after 3 months they ran out of funds to continue the war so they used rock paper scissors (safety scissors of course) but they kept all using rock so it was a draw over and over again. Anyway they decided to let Keith Ledger chose the name but just when he was about to chose he was killed by Will Ferrel who then planted drugs on him to make it look like he OD'd. So with no other options they turned to the superior race for guidance, the pandas. The elder panda made them travel around the world looking for a pikachu to sacrifice in North Dakota (not where im from btw) but then the people got side tracked by how wet water was so they spent 2 years trying to figure out why water was wet. They then focused theier attention on where babies came from and decided it was the panda god who made babies by creating ponies that fart rainbows and the rainbows after years of evolution turned to babies as opposed to the myth that men and women gave babies. After that they completely forgot what they were doing and the panda elder gave them a 3 sided coin and it happened to land on heads so d.Gray man was chosen. So what do you think the lesson of this story is. Yes good answer but wrong its to teach people that racism is bad god why weren't you paying attention. And that's where babies come from =D


... um i'm just going say cool and i know know when babise come form

they come from ponies who fart rainbows though =O
Member
1232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
I'm not sure.....Maybe it's because Katsura Hishino wanted it that way?? ^~^
Posted 9/1/08

jacknoonan wrote:


brwap3 wrote:

why is the sky blue?



because the chemicals in the sky make it look like that


-agrees-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.