First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What is Your favs car?
Member
1791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Center of the earth
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Every one had some favs cars likes it most .
in fact i like many cars and i hope to ride one , one day
like BMW i like it very much . and what about you ?
Member
1220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san diego, ca
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
my fav dream car is the honda nsx type r

the other car i would like to own or convert my car into is the honda civic type r
Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

sammar wrote:

Every one had some favs cars likes it most .
in fact i like many cars and i hope to ride one , one day
like BMW i like it very much . and what about you ?


oh really then this is for you

Member
1791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Center of the earth
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

ranya wrote:


sammar wrote:

Every one had some favs cars likes it most .
in fact i like many cars and i hope to ride one , one day
like BMW i like it very much . and what about you ?


oh really then this is for you



oh thanks ranya, x3 isnt ?
can you post anther pitures for BMW PLS
Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

sammar wrote:


ranya wrote:


sammar wrote:

Every one had some favs cars likes it most .
in fact i like many cars and i hope to ride one , one day
like BMW i like it very much . and what about you ?


oh really then this is for you



oh thanks ranya, x3 isnt ?
can you post anther pitures for BMW PLS


in fact this this isTHE NEW ONE X6 2009 ok i will post such for BMWin album photo

AND WHAT ABOUT this one
Member
4870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
Too many but hare are some of them and after i learn to drive seeing as my naighbor has a DB9 im gonna get down on my knees and BEG to drive it for even if its only 10 min

Aston Martin DB9


Rolls Royce Phantom


Renault Laguna 3 (This is may Bros car and i think it is one of the very few good cars that came out of France)


I love this car SO much it even sexually arouses me
The Alfa romeo 8c Competizione


Oh and also this was the first car i actually wanted no matter what
Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

Animal777 wrote:

Too many but hare are some of them and after i learn to drive seeing as my naighbor has a DB9 im gonna get down on my knees and BEG to drive it for even if its only 10 min

Aston Martin DB9


Rolls Royce Phantom


Renault Laguna 3 (This is may Bros car and i think it is one of the very few good cars that came out of France)


I love this car SO much it even sexually arouses me
The Alfa romeo 8c Competizione


Oh and also this was the first car i actually wanted no matter what
Mitsubishi Evolution VIII


your favs cars soo nice , ohh waaaw Rolls Royce one of them, you know a few people on the world had it, with special orders
Member
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

this is one of them...S15!!
Posted 9/4/08
bmw or maserati
Member
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sarawak,malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/5/08


this badboy will do
Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

e116143173 wrote:

my fav dream car is the honda nsx type r

the other car i would like to own or convert my car into is the honda civic type r


i think you like honda so much , did you see this


this is 2010 Honda FCX, what do you think
Creator
26050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

croydonmonster wrote:



this badboy will do


ohh i like supra its from my favs, dsee this



Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
I'ma Rx7 lover as well as a Honda lover :)

RE Amemiya Rx7 with the N1 kit




K20A type R turbo into a EK

Member
1220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san diego, ca
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
i think you like honda so much , did you see this


this is 2010 Honda FCX, what do you think
that be a good car for night time cruising and get close to the lady in the passenger seat
Member
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sarawak,malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

ranya wrote:


croydonmonster wrote:



this badboy will do


ohh i like supra its from my favs, dsee this





i wonder when they gonna launch that. the new R35 GTR needs a challenger.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.