First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what do u like most from Crows Zero movie???
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i've watched Crows Zero for about a million times now!!! it's just simply great!! anyway..what makes Crows Zero so good?? tell me what do u like most from this movie! n if anybody knows more info about the sequel or the manga..pleeeaaaassseeee tell us!!!

2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
What makes Crows Zero so good:
#1. Oguri Shun as Takiya Genji is just perfect!! (but of course!!)

#2. The fight scenes are the best!!

#3. The settings, The cast, and The wardrobe..nice!!
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
hmmm.. I still have to take time to see this lol.
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / bolton or birming...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
just the character of yamada takayuki was great, he was so funny
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
' i love everything about the movie!
everything was great! specially the characters and the fight scenes,i dont watch this kind of movie but since SHUN is here,i gave it a try and i was so glad that i did, and i love the guy in rookies (the guy with brown hair) he's so cute/hot here compare to rookies
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

joshy26 wrote:

' i love everything about the movie!
everything was great! specially the characters and the fight scenes,i dont watch this kind of movie but since SHUN is here,i gave it a try and i was so glad that i did, and i love the guy in rookies (the guy with brown hair) he's so cute/hot here compare to rookies


exactly!! at first i tried to watch the movie only because of Oguri Shun..but then it turned out greatttt!!! anyway, you live in tokyo Joshi? hows the buzz about the sequel there??? do u know something about it?

2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

misspossum wrote:


joshy26 wrote:

' i love everything about the movie!
everything was great! specially the characters and the fight scenes,i dont watch this kind of movie but since SHUN is here,i gave it a try and i was so glad that i did, and i love the guy in rookies (the guy with brown hair) he's so cute/hot here compare to rookies


exactly!! at first i tried to watch the movie only because of Oguri Shun..but then it turned out greatttt!!! anyway, you live in tokyo Joshi? hows the buzz about the sequel there??? do u know something about it?



im not really updated about celebrities and movies/dramas here.i only heard about the sequel here
im sorry i couldnt be any help
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

joshy26 wrote:


misspossum wrote:


joshy26 wrote:

' i love everything about the movie!
everything was great! specially the characters and the fight scenes,i dont watch this kind of movie but since SHUN is here,i gave it a try and i was so glad that i did, and i love the guy in rookies (the guy with brown hair) he's so cute/hot here compare to rookies


exactly!! at first i tried to watch the movie only because of Oguri Shun..but then it turned out greatttt!!! anyway, you live in tokyo Joshi? hows the buzz about the sequel there??? do u know something about it?



im not really updated about celebrities and movies/dramas here.i only heard about the sequel here
im sorry i couldnt be any help


that's totaly fine! thank u!
3625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / QUEEN city of the...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
me too.,i love oguri's character, totally cool!,and there is a cutie i have seen in that movie too.,just don't know the name..hehehe.,

love the fighting scenes.,and of course the coolness of the movie.,

and there is gonna be a part two soon with MIURA HARUMA included in the cast.,weeeeee.,

so excited....can't wait.,hehehhe
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
I just love everything about CROWS ZERO!! The awesome cast of Oguri Shun and Yamada Takayuki, the directing by Miike Takashi, the fantastic soundtrack which I bought, and not forgetting just the entire vibe / aura about the movie itself!! I wouldnt usually choose such a violent movie to watch but it really surprised me a lot how engaging it was.

The fight scene in the rain near the end was stylised but fun to watch! Knowing that CROWS was adapted from manga made me suspend disbelief and overlook some of the more glaring things like why these guys only get a little hurt after slugging it out for what seemed like ages...
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

msilky wrote:

I just love everything about CROWS ZERO!! The awesome cast of Oguri Shun and Yamada Takayuki, the directing by Miike Takashi, the fantastic soundtrack which I bought, and not forgetting just the entire vibe / aura about the movie itself!! I wouldnt usually choose such a violent movie to watch but it really surprised me a lot how engaging it was.

The fight scene in the rain near the end was stylised but fun to watch! Knowing that CROWS was adapted from manga made me suspend disbelief and overlook some of the more glaring things like why these guys only get a little hurt after slugging it out for what seemed like ages...



Not to mention that you actually did met Oguri Shun & the other cast
!!! (tsk..i'm so jealous!! ) hehehe.. yeah..normal people would've end up lookin awfully disfigured if they fight that long plus they fought in a puddle of mud and rain!! but cinematographicly i think it was great!!! well lets just wait patiently for the sequel, oh n the manga is also very good!!!!!
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / F / http://nuclear-co...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I dun noe I never watch!
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / katy, texas
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i haven't watch....
can anyone tell me
where can i watch it....

it's broken in mysoju.
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost in the desert
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
mmmmm this movie looks good but where can i find it??!!?
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Tenochtitlan
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i was ok with it but not that i love it.

theres too many movies on high school fights between them.

but i am waiting for the sequal
solely on that
Haruma Miura is going to be in it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.