First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
People in The Anime Section being Mean
Posted 9/1/08
They are just taking out their anger on people. I mean what would you do if somebody took your Mayonnaise?
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

lover703 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


Sun124 wrote:

Btw I have this Impending feeling that this Forum will be locked due to the fact that it has nothing to do with anime :P, I hope it dosn't.

oh well!






Am I actually supposed to laugh at your stupid joke?!I'll be honest for a moment :i think the reason why you have so many Cr points and the fact that you're an "expert" for calling people newbies is because you have nothing else to do?! honestly this is a thread,in a forum on a web site for crying out loud!!!!! thus it's not real.
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
hrmm probably because there fed up of noobs who dont follow the damn rules

this thread doesnt really have much to do with anime more like a personal thread
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

BoredRb wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


BoredRb wrote:

this is just a personal thread because she was flamed for being stupid

~reported

he?!
how can you say i'm stupid?!you know what never mind
at least i don't go around saying to people i don't know that their stupid just so I can feel better about myself!!!
and by the way i don't care if it's locked it's just a forum so chill out


i actually calling people the truth does the body good . . .

yes, i like calling them stupid because they DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ FUCKING RULES!

note:not yet my angry voice


oh i'm so scared!!! why the heck would i care if it's your angry voice or whatever.I am here to discuss anime PERIOD


o rly?

then why make this thread?

this thread is about the flamers in the anime section

THIS IS NOT ABOUT ANIME!

STFU for wasting my time



READ AGAIN
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
dont let it bother you then
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

luckygirl07 wrote:

Lately I have Noticed that people get easily agitated and start flaming because of the dumbest most simplest reasons,reporting,bashing and leaving hateful off topic comments and even sending hateful messages just because they don't like the ANIME or that they don't know anything about it
i think because they have nothing better to do!!!
WHY do you think it is so?


Watch out, they might flame this thread. Mhm, my thoughts on it, is that they're probably annoyed with people reposting the same things about the same animes. Who wouldn't be annoyed? Also some people just aren't in the mood.
Posted 9/1/08

BoredRb wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:

They are just taking out their anger on people. I mean what would you do if somebody took your Mayonnaise?


kill them D:<


INORITE? That's why they are so rude to people. Getting your Mayonnaise stolen is a traumatic experience. Just forgive them.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

BoredRb wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


lover703 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


Sun124 wrote:

Btw I have this Impending feeling that this Forum will be locked due to the fact that it has nothing to do with anime :P, I hope it dosn't.

oh well!






Am I actually supposed to laugh at your stupid joke?!I'll be honest for a moment :i think the reason why you have so many Cr points and the fact that you're an "expert" for calling people newbies is because you have nothing else to do?! honestly this is a thread,in a forum on a web site for crying out loud!!!!! thus it's not real.


CR POINTS DOESN'T DO SHIT ABOUT FLAMING

IT'S NOT THAT SPECIAL TO POINT OUT OTHERS STUPIDITY UNLESS THEY ARE VERY STUPID KINDA LIKE YOU

THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE IF THIS IS NOT REAL!

LOL.

Posted 9/1/08

BoredRb wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:

They are just taking out their anger on people. I mean what would you do if somebody took your Mayonnaise?


kill them D:<


INORITE? That's why they are so rude to people. Getting your Mayonnaise stolen is a traumatic experience. Just forgive them.


wait .. . mayo?

i gotz donut so fuck the mayo . . .


How dare you! Mayonnaise is the epitome of awesomeness. Fuck your donuts.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

BoredRb wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


lover703 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


Sun124 wrote:

Btw I have this Impending feeling that this Forum will be locked due to the fact that it has nothing to do with anime :P, I hope it dosn't.

oh well!






Am I actually supposed to laugh at your stupid joke?!I'll be honest for a moment :i think the reason why you have so many Cr points and the fact that you're an "expert" for calling people newbies is because you have nothing else to do?! honestly this is a thread,in a forum on a web site for crying out loud!!!!! thus it's not real.


CR POINTS DOESN'T DO SHIT ABOUT FLAMING

IT'S NOT THAT SPECIAL TO POINT OUT OTHERS STUPIDITY UNLESS THEY ARE VERY STUPID KINDA LIKE YOU

THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE IF THIS IS NOT REAL!

LOL.



don't laugh at your stupidity it just makes it worst :(


Shima-Katase wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:

They are just taking out their anger on people. I mean what would you do if somebody took your Mayonnaise?


kill them D:<


INORITE? That's why they are so rude to people. Getting your Mayonnaise stolen is a traumatic experience. Just forgive them.


wait .. . mayo?

i gotz donut so fuck the mayo . . .


How dare you! Mayonnaise is the epitome of awesomeness. Fuck your donuts.


DONUTS HAS HOLES!!!!


nuff said


I'll just give you one piece of advise "go look up something that would actually do you some good!!"
this discussion is over because i'll not the king of person who would reply with something mean at least not right now
So please let's just leave it at this,because believe me being mean and "bored" won't help you in life
thank you for sharing your point of view
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
The reasons why threads are reported is because most of the time, the thread is a

*- Duplicate
*- Personal Thread
*- Or in the Wrong section

Bashing and Flaming come afterwards. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion and not everyone is going to agree. When someone disagrees, it turns into a debate. Sometimes you can be mature about this and it can end with the results of you and the other person being friends. Other times, it can end with both of you getting banned. It's your choice in how you react to the other person's quote.

Keep in mind ... Know the difference between a "debate" and an "argument"


Posted 9/1/08

BoredRb wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


lover703 wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:


Sun124 wrote:

Btw I have this Impending feeling that this Forum will be locked due to the fact that it has nothing to do with anime :P, I hope it dosn't.

oh well!






Am I actually supposed to laugh at your stupid joke?!I'll be honest for a moment :i think the reason why you have so many Cr points and the fact that you're an "expert" for calling people newbies is because you have nothing else to do?! honestly this is a thread,in a forum on a web site for crying out loud!!!!! thus it's not real.


CR POINTS DOESN'T DO SHIT ABOUT FLAMING

IT'S NOT THAT SPECIAL TO POINT OUT OTHERS STUPIDITY UNLESS THEY ARE VERY STUPID KINDA LIKE YOU

THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE IF THIS IS NOT REAL!

LOL.



don't laugh at your stupidity it just makes it worst :(


Shima-Katase wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:


BoredRb wrote:


Shima-Katase wrote:

They are just taking out their anger on people. I mean what would you do if somebody took your Mayonnaise?


kill them D:<


INORITE? That's why they are so rude to people. Getting your Mayonnaise stolen is a traumatic experience. Just forgive them.


wait .. . mayo?

i gotz donut so fuck the mayo . . .


How dare you! Mayonnaise is the epitome of awesomeness. Fuck your donuts.


DONUTS HAS HOLES!!!!

nuff said


You do know the reason why they has holes don't you?
Also
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia, Wa, pe...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Wow i thought my comment was pretty neutral but it has seemed to spark some controversy.
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Ive just read a post on a topic, where the guy was throwing a fit because someone typed in the anime name with CAPITALS!

Yea it could be against the rules (i dont know em) but it is ridiculously minor.!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.