First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
what is your Cr gf/bf 's name??? you love them very much?
Posted 9/1/08
my girl is emo_lover123 yes i love her very much!!!
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
this would be the easiest way to get some infos...
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
You know, if you go to your front door and open it, you'll see this place called outside. There's real people out there, they look just like all the people you see in pictures on the internet, except you can actually physically interact with them. You can talk to them just like you do with your internet friends, except you use words from your mouth instead of a keyboard. The best thing is, you can even date and possibly fall in love with some of those people. It's even better than dating online because you can actually kiss and hug them instead of role playing it, and maybe even have sex with them!

Now, outside is kind of scary if you haven't been there before, but after a while you'll get used to it. Just make sure you don't get too excited and touch the wrong people.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
I don't have one because, I'm sorry, but that is just incredibly stupid.... I prefer real, huggable, kissable type men that I've actually SEEN and TALKED to over fake ones.
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your computer...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
Yeah...no thanks. I prefer real-life guys whom I've physically seen with my own eyes too.
5252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

SumireHinata wrote:

Yeah...no thanks. I prefer real-life guys whom I've physically seen with my own eyes too.


yeahs i agree with you o.o N.O.T.O.P O.o
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

You know, if you go to your front door and open it, you'll see this place called outside. There's real people out there, they look just like all the people you see in pictures on the internet, except you can actually physically interact with them. You can talk to them just like you do with your internet friends, except you use words from your mouth instead of a keyboard. The best thing is, you can even date and possibly fall in love with some of those people. It's even better than dating online because you can actually kiss and hug them instead of role playing it, and maybe even have sex with them!

Now, outside is kind of scary if you haven't been there before, but after a while you'll get used to it. Just make sure you don't get too excited and touch the wrong people.


lmfao. so true.
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

You know, if you go to your front door and open it, you'll see this place called outside. There's real people out there, they look just like all the people you see in pictures on the internet, except you can actually physically interact with them. You can talk to them just like you do with your internet friends, except you use words from your mouth instead of a keyboard. The best thing is, you can even date and possibly fall in love with some of those people. It's even better than dating online because you can actually kiss and hug them instead of role playing it, and maybe even have sex with them!

Now, outside is kind of scary if you haven't been there before, but after a while you'll get used to it. Just make sure you don't get too excited and touch the wrong people.



NO! It's safe inside your house and I'm gonna play an exciting game to forget about the dangerous life outside... DUST COLLECTING!!!! 1...2...3...4....

*all hail spongebob squarepants*
Posted 9/1/08
thts weird y be wit some one online... kinda sad
1878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

kish_yama wrote:

my girl is emo_lover123 yes i love her very much!!!


LOL.
EWWWW ~ Are you serious?
There's life beyond your computer screen you know.
I'd laugh if your so-called 'girlfriend' is actually a 50 year-old man.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
I bet you're both fat.. or ugly.





Or retarded...
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
uh. what?!
Posted 9/1/08
Don't need one.
Posted 9/1/08
a better question is that can you really have a bf/gf relationship if you haven't even seen or met them in real life?
Posted 9/1/08
LMFAO @ this thread, losers need to start learning that an online boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is nothing in comparison to a real relationship
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.