First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
what is your Cr gf/bf 's name??? you love them very much?
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

hreoloenney wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

I bet you're both fat.. or ugly.





Or retarded...


a very mean and unnecessary comment.



How come is it, that you target one person out of the whole thread when there are others saying pretty much the same thing?

I would rather be called "fat and retarded" than "pathetic".
Posted 9/4/08
nuupee~ >.<
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
Someone really should close this thread. It's obviously going nowhere, and the only thing people are doing here is bashing each other.
Posted 9/4/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

You know, if you go to your front door and open it, you'll see this place called outside. There's real people out there, they look just like all the people you see in pictures on the internet, except you can actually physically interact with them. You can talk to them just like you do with your internet friends, except you use words from your mouth instead of a keyboard. The best thing is, you can even date and possibly fall in love with some of those people. It's even better than dating online because you can actually kiss and hug them instead of role playing it, and maybe even have sex with them!

Now, outside is kind of scary if you haven't been there before, but after a while you'll get used to it. Just make sure you don't get too excited and touch the wrong people.


QFT
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

How come is it, that you target one person out of the whole thread when there are others saying pretty much the same thing?

I would rather be called "fat and retarded" than "pathetic".




because the way he said it was very awful.
it not only targets the one who posted this thread, but also the over weight and the disabled people.
i don't care whether or not you would rather be called "fat and retarded" than "pathetic" because you're not everyone-- you're only one person.
I am sure the majority feel the same way I do.

102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

hreoloenney wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

How come is it, that you target one person out of the whole thread when there are others saying pretty much the same thing?

I would rather be called "fat and retarded" than "pathetic".




because the way he said it was very awful.
it not only targets the one who posted this thread, but also the over weight and the disabled people.
i don't care whether or not you would rather be called "fat and retarded" than "pathetic" because you're not everyone-- you're only one person.
I am sure the majority feel the same way I do.



Obviously, you didn't read the other people's post. I suggest you read some of them and target them also. This is the internet, nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, if you can't handle it than you shouldn't be on the internet to begin with =/ It's quite obvious that the creator of this thread doesn't care, so why should you?
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



Obviously, you didn't read the other people's post. I suggest you read some of them and target them also. This is the internet, nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, if you can't handle it than you shouldn't be on the internet to begin with =/ It's quite obvious that the creator of this thread doesn't care, so why should you?



and why should you quote my post if you didn't care??
I read other people's posts, but they're all the same and like I said,
did not hit me as much as his post. Calling people fat, ugly, and retarded is in no way funny.
It's plain mean.
If you can't handle what I am posting, then you shouldn't be on the internet, either.
Posted 9/4/08
cr bf/gf is stupid = = very very stupid.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
This is actually a duplicate. This thread has been made 3 times. But since I cant search locked threads anymore. I cant bring them up to prove it. Anyways. You can discuss it here since this is the thread the others have been locked for:
does anyone have a bf or gf in crunchyroll
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-281070
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

hreoloenney wrote:



xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



Obviously, you didn't read the other people's post. I suggest you read some of them and target them also. This is the internet, nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, if you can't handle it than you shouldn't be on the internet to begin with =/ It's quite obvious that the creator of this thread doesn't care, so why should you?



and why should you quote my post if you didn't care??
I read other people's posts, but they're all the same and like I said,
did not hit me as much as his post. Calling people fat, ugly, and retarded is in no way funny.
It's plain mean.
If you can't handle what I am posting, then you shouldn't be on the internet, either.


Never once did I say that "I cared" or "didn't care". I think you should re-read what I said to you.
Oh really, then what would you call having "multiple personalities"? Isn't that considered "bi-polar" or wait " Dissociative Identity Disorder"? They're an illness, correct? I don't see you quoting the person that mentioned it, right? I think if you're going to quote someone, you should quote the rest seeing how you have a problem with both of the CR members.


10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


hreoloenney wrote:



xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



Obviously, you didn't read the other people's post. I suggest you read some of them and target them also. This is the internet, nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, if you can't handle it than you shouldn't be on the internet to begin with =/ It's quite obvious that the creator of this thread doesn't care, so why should you?



and why should you quote my post if you didn't care??
I read other people's posts, but they're all the same and like I said,
did not hit me as much as his post. Calling people fat, ugly, and retarded is in no way funny.
It's plain mean.
If you can't handle what I am posting, then you shouldn't be on the internet, either.


Never once did I say that "I cared" or "didn't care". I think you should re-read what I said to you.
Oh really, then what would you call having "multiple personalities"? Isn't that considered "bi-polar" or wait " Dissociative Identity Disorder"? They're an illness, correct? I don't see you quoting the person that mentioned it, right? I think if you're going to quote someone, you should quote the rest seeing how you have a problem with both of the CR members.




"It's quite obvious that the creator of this thread doesn't care, so why should you?"
did you not type that?
you're asking me why I should care.
if you're asking me why i should care, i'm assuming you shouldn't care either, so why do you care enough to quote me?
And what are you talking about? I said disabilities-- not illnesses.
If you're asking me why I am not attacking the others, let me ask you this:
Why are you attacking just me? I am not the only one who quoted from him.
Obviously you see that his comment was harsher than most.
If you're going to quote me, then you should quote others too.
And I do have a problem with crunchyroll members, I admit it.


102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

hreoloenney wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


hreoloenney wrote:



xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



Obviously, you didn't read the other people's post. I suggest you read some of them and target them also. This is the internet, nothing is supposed to be taken seriously, if you can't handle it than you shouldn't be on the internet to begin with =/ It's quite obvious that the creator of this thread doesn't care, so why should you?



and why should you quote my post if you didn't care??
I read other people's posts, but they're all the same and like I said,
did not hit me as much as his post. Calling people fat, ugly, and retarded is in no way funny.
It's plain mean.
If you can't handle what I am posting, then you shouldn't be on the internet, either.


Never once did I say that "I cared" or "didn't care". I think you should re-read what I said to you.
Oh really, then what would you call having "multiple personalities"? Isn't that considered "bi-polar" or wait " Dissociative Identity Disorder"? They're an illness, correct? I don't see you quoting the person that mentioned it, right? I think if you're going to quote someone, you should quote the rest seeing how you have a problem with both of the CR members.




"It's quite obvious that the creator of this thread doesn't care, so why should you?"
did you not type that?
you're asking me why I should care.
if you're asking me why i should care, i'm assuming you shouldn't care either, so why do you care enough to quote me?
And what are you talking about? I said disabilities-- not illnesses.
If you're asking me why I am not attacking the others, let me ask you this:
Why are you attacking just me? I am not the only one who quoted from him.
Obviously you see that his comment was harsher than most.
If you're going to quote me, then you should quote others too.
And I do have a problem with crunchyroll members, I admit it.




I was curious as to why you quoted only one person when there were others that attacked the creator aswell. Yeah but you do realize that some disabilities are caused by illness.

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=1215&cn=41

Bipolar and Dissociative Identity Disorder are mental disorders. Please read the topic and then tell me how they're not a "disability"

Why would I quote everyone else? You're the only one that said something about it

My link doesn't seem to want to work, so shall I give you another one?
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



I was curious as to why you quoted only one person when there were others that attacked the creator aswell. Yeah but you do realize that some disabilities are caused by illness.

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=1215&cn=41

Bipolar and Dissociative Identity Disorder are mental disorders. Please read the topic and then tell me how they're not a "disability"

Why would I quote everyone else? You're the only one that said something about it




No I wasn't the only one that quoted him. If you saw the posts prior to mine, you would have seen that I am not the only one who quoted him.
And no, I am not going to waste my time reading the website you have provided.
Some disabilities are caused by illness, not all. I meant disability in general, not specific disabilities.

If you have nothing else to top what I have said,
don't quote me.
&
just stop bringing up off topic subjects to try and win your argument.
it's not working.

102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

hreoloenney wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



I was curious as to why you quoted only one person when there were others that attacked the creator aswell. Yeah but you do realize that some disabilities are caused by illness.

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=1215&cn=41

Bipolar and Dissociative Identity Disorder are mental disorders. Please read the topic and then tell me how they're not a "disability"

Why would I quote everyone else? You're the only one that said something about it




No I wasn't the only one that quoted him. If you saw the posts prior to mine, you would have seen that I am not the only one who quoted him.
And no, I am not going to waste my time reading the website you have provided.
Some disabilities are caused by illness, not all. I meant disability in general, not specific disabilities.

If you have nothing else to top what I have said,
don't quote me.
&
just stop bringing up off topic subjects to try and win your argument.
it's not working.




That guy was obviously "flamebaiting", he quoted everyone in the thread lol.
Maybe you should be more "clear" when you quote someone.

http://www.dissociativeidentitydisorder.net/

"It tends to disability, if not physical obviously mental, and sometimes proves to be fatal"

What's this have to do with "wining" an argument? I was merely stating that DID is a "disability".

You said "I said disabilities-- not illnesses" .... Well it's a disability and you've failed to refute my argument.

Therefore, your so called "it's not working", is a fail because it just did

-- Discussion finished
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


hreoloenney wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



I was curious as to why you quoted only one person when there were others that attacked the creator aswell. Yeah but you do realize that some disabilities are caused by illness.

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=1215&cn=41

Bipolar and Dissociative Identity Disorder are mental disorders. Please read the topic and then tell me how they're not a "disability"

Why would I quote everyone else? You're the only one that said something about it




No I wasn't the only one that quoted him. If you saw the posts prior to mine, you would have seen that I am not the only one who quoted him.
And no, I am not going to waste my time reading the website you have provided.
Some disabilities are caused by illness, not all. I meant disability in general, not specific disabilities.

If you have nothing else to top what I have said,
don't quote me.
&
just stop bringing up off topic subjects to try and win your argument.
it's not working.




That guy was obviously "flamebaiting", he quoted everyone in the thread lol.
Maybe you should be more "clear" when you quote someone.

http://www.dissociativeidentitydisorder.net/

"It tends to disability, if not physical obviously mental, and sometimes proves to be fatal"

What's this have to do with "wining" an argument? I was merely stating that DID is a "disability".

You said "I said disabilities-- not illnesses" .... Well it's a disability and you've failed to refute my argument.

Therefore, your so called "it's not working", is a fail because it just did

-- Discussion finished


No, stop with that.
You didn't win this argument.
You merely thought you did.
There's a difference between thinking and actuality.
Stop referring to outside and off topic statements.
Therefore, your so called "is a fail because it just did" makes no sense
and has not topped my argument.


-- Discussion finished !


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.