Post Reply Introductions :D
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/2/08
Here you can introduce yourself and meet some people here you might not have known i Shall start, yes?







Hihi~ My name is Takara ^___^ I am a mod here And im 14~
If you dont know me, add me and we can talk XDDD
I'm nice if you are ^_~



hehehe thats good enough?
XD
you could add more if you like x3


Posted 9/2/08
Hi Hi my name is Roke...just call me Roke
Im really a good guy and if u know me and dont have me as a buddy. Add me plz and If u dont know me and i wanna get to kno me then plz dont be shy to add me
The Keeper
26491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on ur floor X3
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
HEY!
call me KAHO! <3
im K-O-R-E-A-N! haha XD
i love yaoi! it's my drug! O_O
if u want add me! buahaha >:3
i just like to have fun.. but im mostly lazy~ XD
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

roke-chan wrote:

Hi Hi my name is Roke...just call me Roke
Im really a good guy and if u know me and dont have me as a buddy. Add me plz and If u dont know me and i wanna get to kno me then plz dont be shy to add me




Nice to meet you Roke XDDD
rotfl~
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

jusme13 wrote:

HEY!
call me KAHO! <3
im K-O-R-E-A-N! haha XD
i love yaoi! it's my drug! O_O
if u want add me! buahaha >:3
i just like to have fun.. but im mostly lazy~ XD





Nice to meet you kaho x333

btw, thats all SO TRUE XD
Posted 9/3/08
HI! I'm Alex the creator of Lethargic.
I want to give my big thanks to all of the people who joined.
Even to my keeper and my mod....who are the freakin' best!
I just want to say thank you and if you want, you can add me, okay?
Oh and please help us reach 5,000 members.
If we all tell other people to join, I'm sure we can reach this mark together.
So let's all try our best!

-AlexUke also says," She bangs!"
^.^ >.< =P T_T =)
The Keeper
26491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on ur floor X3
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

jusme13


Takara-Akimi wrote:


jusme13 wrote:

HEY!
call me KAHO! <3
im K-O-R-E-A-N! haha XD
i love yaoi! it's my drug! O_O
if u want add me! buahaha >:3
i just like to have fun.. but im mostly lazy~ XD





Nice to meet you kaho x333

btw, thats all SO TRUE XD


hey c'mon now! hahaha XD
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

jusme13 wrote:


jusme13


Takara-Akimi wrote:


jusme13 wrote:

HEY!
call me KAHO! <3
im K-O-R-E-A-N! haha XD
i love yaoi! it's my drug! O_O
if u want add me! buahaha >:3
i just like to have fun.. but im mostly lazy~ XD





Nice to meet you kaho x333

btw, thats all SO TRUE XD


hey c'mon now! hahaha XD



^___________^
The Keeper
26491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on ur floor X3
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

jusme13wrote:


Takara-Akimi wrote:


jusme13 wrote:


jusme13


Takara-Akimi wrote:


jusme13 wrote:

HEY!
call me KAHO! <3
im K-O-R-E-A-N! haha XD
i love yaoi! it's my drug! O_O
if u want add me! buahaha >:3
i just like to have fun.. but im mostly lazy~ XD





Nice to meet you kaho x333

btw, thats all SO TRUE XD


hey c'mon now! hahaha XD



^___________^


GUITAR! XD
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

jusme13 wrote:


jusme13wrote:


Takara-Akimi wrote:


jusme13 wrote:


jusme13


Takara-Akimi wrote:


jusme13 wrote:

HEY!
call me KAHO! <3
im K-O-R-E-A-N! haha XD
i love yaoi! it's my drug! O_O
if u want add me! buahaha >:3
i just like to have fun.. but im mostly lazy~ XD





Nice to meet you kaho x333

btw, thats all SO TRUE XD


hey c'mon now! hahaha XD



^___________^


GUITAR! XD




Guitar? o_O WHERE? XD
Member
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
ellow..
muh name is aishaPi..
u can call me ai-chan..
i'm 16..
yoroshiku..
229459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

byakuyalovers92 wrote:

ellow..
muh name is aishaPi..
u can call me ai-chan..
i'm 16..
yoroshiku..


nice tah meet yah ai-chan ^^
Member
3865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Takara-Akimi wrote:


byakuyalovers92 wrote:

ellow..
muh name is aishaPi..
u can call me ai-chan..
i'm 16..
yoroshiku..


nice tah meet yah ai-chan ^^


nice 2 meet ya too!!
Member
5708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Genting Highlands
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
hi..everyone...
im juliet...
14 years old......
i love romance (anime)so much
~feel free to buddy me~
You must be logged in to post.