Post Reply Membership cards
Creator
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With KakaNaru~
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08
If you want me to make you a membership card, give me the details.

Name:
Username:
DOB:
Age:

and also a picture to put in the picture slow.

And I'll add it in.
Posted 9/7/08
Name: MacKenzie
Username: animemangafan07
DOB: February 7
Age: Not saying
Picture:

Thanks!!!
Creator
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With KakaNaru~
Offline
Posted 9/8/08


I think this works
10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

CelestialAng wrote:

If you want me to make you a membership card, give me the details.

Name:
Username:
DOB:
Age:

and also a picture to put in the picture slow.

And I'll add it in.


Name:izumi haruhi
Username: sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
DOB: march 13
Age: 11
pic:
Creator
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With KakaNaru~
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:


CelestialAng wrote:

If you want me to make you a membership card, give me the details.

Name:
Username:
DOB:
Age:

and also a picture to put in the picture slow.

And I'll add it in.


Name:izumi haruhi
Username: sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
DOB: march 13
Age: 11
pic:


Does this work?





10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

CelestialAng wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:


CelestialAng wrote:

If you want me to make you a membership card, give me the details.

Name:
Username:
DOB:
Age:

and also a picture to put in the picture slow.

And I'll add it in.


Name:izumi haruhi
Username: sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
DOB: march 13
Age: 11
pic:


Does this work?







thanks
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Name: heidi chan
Username: heidigirl
DOB: nov 03
Age: 24


Creator
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With KakaNaru~
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi chan
Username: heidigirl
DOB: nov 03
Age: 24











Hows that?
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

CelestialAng wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi chan
Username: heidigirl
DOB: nov 03
Age: 24











Hows that?



yay!!! kawaii... thanks!
Creator
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With KakaNaru~
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Thats good thats good, everyone is welcome to join and ask.. also invite who ever they can be young and "older" lol come on guys! ^_^
Creator
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With KakaNaru~
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

*sigh* I'm lonely lol
You must be logged in to post.