First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
HOW MEAN!!
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Hikasai wrote:

and also, we cant kill ikuto or tadase ok!? they're anime characters!! but we couldnt stand the fact that amuto fans made that group! so we made somehting like that also


O_O *Going immature now in 3.....2.....1...(BTW, dont read if u dont wanna read immature lecture by a 13-year old)....0*




........hah!! , im happy now!! (Gomen if i offended...)
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

katkat15 wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/kill_ikuto_group

The link abuv is a link to a 'kill Ikuto' group, and that is just MEAN!! Just because you Tadamu fans dislike/hate Ikuto,doesn't mean you can just make a group about KILLING him!!! to us amuto fans when you called Ikuto pervert and when we called Tadase a guy.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kill_Tadase_Shugo_Chara

and that is a link to a kill Tadase group. you guys should stop that 2 u noe... that's also insulting to all Tadamu fans!! I'd really appreciate it if you guys would stop bashing the damn characters you hate. Anti-Amuto this, Anti-Tadamu that, that's just plain ANNOYING!! TO HELL WITH THAT CRAP!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT YOU DORKS THINK, you people who make groups and forums about this stuff are just wasting your lives, just shut the hell up and just watch the damn anime! all you get from bashing are loads of screaming fangirls mad at you! -_-"sorry about that, I'm just really pissed at the moment. im not usually this mean.....


i know katkat ITS OK, MY TURN TO SCREAM!!!
BUT SERIOUSLY.....

O_O *Going immature now in 3.....2.....1...(BTW, dont read if u dont wanna read immature lecture by a 13-year old)....0*




........hah!! , im happy now!! (Gomen if i offended...)
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
BTW, IM RLY SORRY FOR THE REPEATED POSTS!!! >.<
Member
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My Bubble
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
people only made that group because peple made a group to kill tadase
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the kitchen!
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i know they're just characters from a show... which isnt real... but i dont wanna kill anyone... i support ikuto and amu but i wouldnt kill tadase...

theres amuto fans and tadamu fans... i guess we just all have our differences... lolz i dont know what im saying anymore
Member
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

amulet_heart wrote:


mewchiy wrote:

wow they say we cant bash tadase but they can kill ikuto
i dont even hate tadase
o well


who even said that????wat do u mean we can kill ikuto? they made a kill tadase group? can't u see?? first of all u guyz bashed tadase + made 2 kill tadase groups. then we decided to make one

there r actually 2 kill tadase groups.. n if u notice the kill tadase group is created way be4 the ikuto one for a reason...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kill_Tadase_Shugo_Chara

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kill_Tadase_from_Shugo_Chara


Fighting fire with fire solves nothing. Your argument doesn't lessen your wrong at all. You could've been the mature ones and just ignored it, so that really means nothing, both groups are at fault. But to be honest, who really cares? If people want to be immature and get upset over what other people think about FICTIONAL characters, feel free to waste your time.
Member
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Milky Way
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
I don't understand why people do this. Seriously, how old are the people who join those groups?
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/3/08
..Kill Tadase / Ikuto Group ? Wtf kind of group is that -.- ... Its just a frikin anime godamnit .. Stop fussing around with this ..
EDIT : Ok I checked the groups out and WTF , its just stupid ..
This are one of the groups description about Tadase .. And it has been posted as a topic too ..

I think some of you seen a topic with this description for Tadase ... Its just dumb , in fact , now im starting to wish Amu doesn't get paired with anyone at all ... To stop all this shit ...
Im ... Kinda mature .. I guess , but I can get real immature if I want to ..


Member
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

starlight8901 wrote:


Hikasai wrote:

and also, we cant kill ikuto or tadase ok!? they're anime characters!! but we couldnt stand the fact that amuto fans made that group! so we made somehting like that also


O_O *Going immature now in 3.....2.....1...(BTW, dont read if u dont wanna read immature lecture by a 13-year old)....0*




........hah!! , im happy now!! (Gomen if i offended...)


i feel that way too, but...ah nvm. sry i said any of that ^^" i just kinda got mad, i really dont know why. but ill stop. gomenasai........ i shouldnt have said any of that. it doesnt help. so ok. time to zip my mouth up and ignore these people and groups
Member
2648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / When I'm online u...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
WTF!!! how dare both of them?! I like both Ikuto and Tadase, but i just like ikuto more. No need to kill each of them
Member
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
They just want us people notice them la dun carethem can le...
Posted 9/4/08
immature people!i don't care who start first with all the kill tadese/Ikuto group!I like Ikuto and tadese.
Next time i see those group i report both of them!This is just an anime!Ikuto and tadese are not real!
how can you kill something that isn't real!?
Member
6407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / A nice white room...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08
-_- Is there really even a point to character bashing? Besides being immature and acting like a spoiled brat because there are people out there who don't share your opinion, I mean? I've got friends into all sorts of wierdness (Including one that likes a Naruto Incest/Yaoi pairing) but I just think of it as part of their charm. I mean, it's fun to meet all the different fans that exists and see what they have to contribute to the fandom. Also, I'd like to point out that, before we we're Tadamu or Amuto fans, before we we're Shugo Chara fans, even before we're anime fans, every single person here is a human being, someone with feelings and frustrations and limitations just like the rest of us. If you stop treating each other as enemies and try to get along, the fandom becomes way cooler and tons more fun.

Oh, and one last thing;



(I figured this thread needs a sign like this...)
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

StarlIight wrote:

..Kill Tadase / Ikuto Group ? Wtf kind of group is that -.- ... Its just a frikin anime godamnit .. Stop fussing around with this ..
EDIT : Ok I checked the groups out and WTF , its just stupid ..
This are one of the groups description about Tadase .. And it has been posted as a topic too ..

I think some of you seen a topic with this description for Tadase ... Its just dumb , in fact , now im starting to wish Amu doesn't get paired with anyone at all ... To stop all this shit ...
Im ... Kinda mature .. I guess , but I can get real immature if I want to ..




omg not a sexy beast can't top that lol thats to funny makes not much since but ok lol
crying haha ok ok im done huh i have a cramp. any way Tadase is a cute kind of anime boy not the sexy like Ikuto and hes not a play boy people in the school just fall for him to much. But i do have to say i dont like his transformation its to frilly for me. I guess not for king's lol
not a sexy beast haha cant get off of that ok im done
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 9/4/08
and yes this is a...
so in less u want to get hi with a brush dont bash thank you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.