First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
PICTURE ADDITIONS GET POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
44720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern Maryland
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Just Make Whatever You See Fit~!!!! Lolz


(This Forum Is For The Group: Naruto Chat Room Please Join And Invite Your Friends!!!!! =D)
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
huh?!....
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

what's this shit for?
Posted 9/2/08
Oi, im pretty sure Naruto threads arent allowed. why make a thread anyway? dont make sense.......
902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The United States...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
What is this thread about anyway. Seriously, I don't know.
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
6904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Newfoundland , c...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
ok then ???
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

luckygirl07 wrote:




what show is that on your avatar?
5591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
wrong room
Posted 9/2/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:




what show is that on your avatar?


i believe it's Girls Bravo
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

holicxchan wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:




what show is that on your avatar?


i believe it's Girls Bravo



oww... haha LoL...
thanks.... i though its something i didnt know... hahah....
well i dont know much about G.B. ... i stopped at ep 7...
haha... i get annoyed when watching weak characters.... (i mean the male-main character)

anyways..
thanks...
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
don't get wut the thread's about
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


holicxchan wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:






i believe it's Girls Bravo



oww... haha LoL...
thanks.... i though its something i didnt know... hahah....
well i dont know much about G.B. ... i stopped at ep 7...
haha... i get annoyed when watching weak characters.... (i mean the male-main character)

anyways..
thanks...


yeahh.......the main char was a wuss. pfftt...

bleehh, just spamming this thread
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
wtfomfgbbq?

8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08

holicxchan wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


holicxchan wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:






i believe it's Girls Bravo



oww... haha LoL...
thanks.... i though its something i didnt know... hahah....
well i dont know much about G.B. ... i stopped at ep 7...
haha... i get annoyed when watching weak characters.... (i mean the male-main character)

anyways..
thanks...


yeahh.......the main char was a wuss. pfftt...

bleehh, just spamming this thread


LoL... this thread is gonna get locked soon... for makingg no sense..
hahah... .. spam..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.