First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Dreamhack
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

robkli wrote:

Im slightly interested in seeing how dreamhack is close up, but im not for the playing 3 days in a row habit.

Maybe i will go to it for just once, sometime.......

But I can play at home with online games and such.
Dont need to go there just for playing games.^^


Many people go there and just walk around, while leaving their computer downloading stuff.
Theres also visiting-tickets for sale

Theres alot of avtivities.
Big companies (like Intel, AMD, Microsoft, Logitech, Norton... well almost every major computer company in the world) show their new products. Even the swedish military defence was there to recruit.
Theres also fun competitions. Like last time I was there there was a competition where you would dress up like a robot. The winner won a computer for 45000 SEK (6857 US Dollars)
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

koopa69 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


koopa69 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


koopa69 wrote:

that looks pretty cool


its much cooler irl. But maybe its kinda hard to get there from the states
Lucky for me I just have to spend 1 hour in the car to get there


yeah for me it would be awhile haha
only an hour? your lucky ha


but even so there are people coming from all over the world


yeah true plus i have school to witch makes it even more of a no if i even asked my mom haha


yeah and its kinda expensive to travel too

1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tha bay !
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

Hedbrant wrote:


koopa69 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


koopa69 wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:


koopa69 wrote:

that looks pretty cool


its much cooler irl. But maybe its kinda hard to get there from the states
Lucky for me I just have to spend 1 hour in the car to get there


yeah for me it would be awhile haha
only an hour? your lucky ha


but even so there are people coming from all over the world


yeah true plus i have school to witch makes it even more of a no if i even asked my mom haha


yeah and its kinda expensive to travel too



haha yeah that to
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
I'd imagine that they would need air conditioning because with all those computers it would get hot as hell in there
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

gnomeonfire wrote:

I'd imagine that they would need air conditioning because with all those computers it would get hot as hell in there


thats very true
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Mississauga, Ontario
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Would of liked to go to previous ones when CS 1.6 the thing.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

Xeqtrr123 wrote:

Would of liked to go to previous ones when CS 1.6 the thing.


people still play 1.6

4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
and now its over for this year
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Sounds like a waste of time for me. I mean a waste of time out of home is worse than a waste of time at home lol. That is just my opinion.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 1/23/09

dmitsuki wrote:

I would go if they had left4dead there. I would also laugh at all the MMO noobs lol.






MyDigitalHeaven wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

I would go if they had left4dead there. I would also laugh at all the MMO noobs lol.


Me too. left4dead looks like a great game =P (oooooo zombie spookiness =D).





koopa69 wrote:

that looks pretty cool





Kazeharu wrote:

Wow.. all those people... isn't it hot in there?





robkli wrote:

Im slightly interested in seeing how dreamhack is close up, but im not for the playing 3 days in a row habit.

Maybe i will go to it for just once, sometime.......

But I can play at home with online games and such.
Dont need to go there just for playing games.^^





HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Sounds like a waste of time for me. I mean a waste of time out of home is worse than a waste of time at home lol. That is just my opinion.




Dreamhack winter 2008 is over. But I wanted to share something with you guys: The opening ceremony!
Sorry for the bad quality.
(And left4dead was already out then)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sun56rUD9xQ&feature=related

You cant see it but they're actually shooting rockets over the crowd. You can hear them about 08:17
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
w0w i wish i were there
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.